The Tim Tracker #142 The Bojan Horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've done quite a few pathetic things over the years, but getting two nannies for two kids would firmly move into the #1 slot, if true. It's just shameful of them.

Reactions: 27
What happened to their slogan, “now it’s time to pay the price?” They always explained that it meant to support the channel all they wanted you to do was like and subscribe. I guess now that Jenn desperately wants to be boujee and do staycations and cruises every week they actually want you to pay up. 💰
They’re intolerable. It’s maddening that their stans still support their foolishness!
---
Jenn can't get O buckled into a car carrier, and keep J underwraps at the same time. She'll need a nanny to take care of O while she tries to buckle J in.
Did she state this in the live video? If so, that’s pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She is such a dumb ass. Ugh, I wouldn't even be surprised if she let J$ and Da Baby be watched by that nut and her son.
Well she did ask Peter from OA to watch OG Buddy while she was pigging out for the camera next to her NICU Newborn
---
I wonder if their “friend” Lynn is inviting them to her upcoming wedding in January. She has a wedding website up.
Can we get the link!

Reactions: 8
The part about the money was weird.

Someone wanted to know how much something was (Aulani, can’t remember). Then she says that when they say how much a trip cost, people get mad at them. So don’t?

The part about the dining plan was weird too. So she says that before the pandemic, they were supposed to go do a dining plan trip for Disney and review it (hosted). But then the pandemic happened, so it never happened. Hmm, I think something else happened too. Have they rewritten history in their brains that it was the pandemic that ended all the free Disney tit?

Anyway, she was really feeling herself today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So do they keep the Nannies separate like they do the kids? I imagine some major side eye from both Nannies if their paths cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well she did ask Peter from OA to watch OG Buddy while she was pigging out for the camera next to her NICU Newborn
---

Can we get the link!
Is the link allowed? I didn’t want to say it. But if you know her real full name, it’s easy to find.

Reactions: 5
The part about the money was weird.

Someone wanted to know how much something was (Aulani, can’t remember). Then she says that when they say how much a trip cost, people get mad at them. So don’t?

The part about the dining plan was weird too. So she says that before the pandemic, they were supposed to go do a dining plan trip for Disney and review it (hosted). But then the pandemic happened, so it never happened. Hmm, I think something else happened too. Have they rewritten history in their brains that it was the pandemic that ended all the free Disney tit?

Anyway, she was really feeling herself today.
Yeah, there was some major justifying her expenses to Tattle in that part. The thing is Jenn most people only go to Disney once a year, every few years, or maybe once in their life not every other weekend. A big splurge for a once in a lifetime trip is one thing, but when you just need to get away from your filthy house up the road not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if their “friend” Lynn is inviting them to her upcoming wedding in January. She has a wedding website up.
They will never make. Supposedly get a present that a year after say they still need to get to her. They truly are incompetent.

Reactions: 7
So do they keep the Nannies separate like they do the kids? I imagine some major side eye from both Nannies if their paths cross.
What if neither nanny knows the other exists or that they have more than 1 kid? 😂 jk

Also, maybe Mr or Mrs HOA was on to something with the comment about the parade of nannies coming in and out of their house. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I would also say that you can easily find her if you look at that paid organizer's IG or FB (can't remember which but she was listed on there).
It was on IG.

I just noticed she had a GoFundMe for her cat's vet bills back in 2020. I hadn't seen that before when we were doing our initial "investigations."

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.