Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I finally heard from one of my friends in Maui that he and his pregnant fiance are okay! They live in Kula not Lahaina, but their house was completely destroyed as well (the fires upcountry aren't getting any news coverage). I had another friend (with 3 young children, 1 with both physical and developmental disabilities) who also lives in Maui but she said she was safe days earlier.

So I'm really going to prefer neither Ginn nor Dim even bother uttering their superficial condolences. Silence would be better than either of them pretending they can empathize without making it about themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
That's it, I'm going to get a nanny for each one of our cats. They are very high maintenance assholes and I just can't with them anymore!

One nanny for Buddy was ridiculous enough but to have people taking care of both kids now is disgusting. Two stay at home parents with one part time job between them. Tell me you hate your kids without telling me you hate your kids.

The Tim Tracker 143: Two nannies, One youtube channel, Zero sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Jenn, we know you read here. Get therapy for yourself and treatment for your depression. My gosh. Two nannies for two kids. One kid in school all day. A hired assistant who goes to “work” with your husband. A trashed home. Can’t drive. Behind on doctor appointments. A husband whose body trembles 24/7 and waddles with a hurt hip. A kid who desperately needs speech therapy. Everything falling apart around you and you still can’t get shit accomplished. Things are getting worse. You have to go live today because you haven’t been able to accomplish editing a video that was shot 5 days ago. You film yourself going to Target because you have zero content. Get some help that doesn’t involve throwing money at somebody to accomplish basic parenting and adult tasks.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Forest

VIP Member
Let’s all take a moment to offer up thoughts and prayers for the teachers and staff who will have to deal with Jenn and Tim 🙏 First time parents are usually hard to deal with (everyone thinks their child is a genius because they don’t have much experience with children), but I feel like the Trackers will be extra delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 44

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jenn is a raging bitch when she talks about money. That is all.

And who the fuck has one nanny per child when you are sitting on your ass at home? What the hell is wrong with these people. Don't have kids if you cannot take care of them. And Marie, don't give me the "They work" bullshit. They suck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Devilchild-03

I can confirm: The Trackers weren’t invited out by Universal. I know because it was earlier that day and it was the ONLY media event they had. The one for guests was that evening. I went in the building briefly and I saw all the usual suspects, except Tim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
How do these stans think single parents, military spouses with deployed partners, or people who's partner works evenings/nights handle nighttime routines :rolleyes:

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Super tempted to throw a $2.00 super sticker at them along with a "hope this helps you guuuuyz pay for TWO NANNIES you lazy fucks" attached so they HAVE to see it

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn's going to learn Maui's on fire about 3 weeks from now and then say "oh noooooooo, will Aulani be okaaaaay???????"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
He said he wants a new tattoo for Oliver using a marine animal. People are giving him suggestions and he actually read "Blobfish". 😂 Ok, who here said that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

travesty

VIP Member
I haven’t watched yet but I’m Adam’s video, Tim said he was just going to record audio with his phone on Space Mountain. Just exactly what the world needs, to hear grown men talking and fake screaming on Space Mountain.
I'm not a violent person but if someone punched Tim on a ride I would understand completely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

2020planner

VIP Member
Story on IG just posted from their Poly bungalow pool… no video today- we’re relaxing 🤢

@SirHiss jinx
Their lives are so hard, you guyyyzzzz.

Reminds me of when Adam the Woo recently posted, complaining that he was "burning the candle at both ends." 🙄
You know, flying all over the U.S. to Tampa Bay Rays' baseball games and going to theme parks, and all. LIFE. IS. SO. HARD.

Fuck all of them. 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38