The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when the stuff was in the garage I went to the site and built out what I thought their kitchen would look like.

View attachment 2343321
And based on the latest progress it looks like I was pretty close. So, unless they managed a better discount I believe they spent at least $20,000.

View attachment 2343322
I honestly don't get the purpose of the island. If I am in my backyard, making and eating barbecue with family and friends. I want to sit down in comfy chairs etc. Not sit at a bar.... especially that it's not a bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello all. I’ve been on vacation and needed to take a break from the tracker world but holy cow I just finished catching up and looks like I missed a lot. There have been a few comments on the FB group page about them and the work they have been doing on the house (don’t ask me to post screen shots because I’m not doing it) I’m close with their next door neighbor that’s how I see so much. The pool was definitely green not that long ago I’m talking to you 2020planner I think that’s your user name. Also the digging excavator was absolutely there!!! I have reported them to the HOA about their poor decision of putting the grill so incredibly close to the house I mean how stupid are they? I can tell you the neighbor isn’t happy about the paint choice either. Looks like they were having a garage door issue earlier today J4D looks a lot worse in person my God! Any day now I’m going to be writing on here that fire trucks are outside of their house lol

Reactions: 28
I honestly don't get the purpose of the island. If I am in my backyard, making and eating barbecue with family and friends. I want to sit down in comfy chairs etc. Not sit at a bar.... especially that it's not a bar.
It’s a lovely experience to lean against an island as you share finger foods with family and friends.

Reactions: 6
Hello all. I’ve been on vacation and needed to take a break from the tracker world but holy cow I just finished catching up and looks like I missed a lot. There have been a few comments on the FB group page about them and the work they have been doing on the house (don’t ask me to post screen shots because I’m not doing it) I’m close with their next door neighbor that’s how I see so much. The pool was definitely green not that long ago I’m talking to you 2020planner I think that’s your user name. Also the digging excavator was absolutely there!!! I have reported them to the HOA about their poor decision of putting the grill so incredibly close to the house I mean how stupid are they? I can tell you the neighbor isn’t happy about the paint choice either. Looks like they were having a garage door issue earlier today J4D looks a lot worse in person my God! Any day now I’m going to be writing on here that fire trucks are outside of their house lol
Yeah, peeps on here posted screenshots and showed me a light green that a few chemicals could fix (but nowhere near murky swamp water I was imagining based on why a neighbor on either side of them would go out of their way to blast them on the EC community FB page). It's cool, though.

I'm still not getting why random people in the neighborhood seems to specifically - and continually - care / complain so much about them, especially if Jenn was just active on there enough to engage with a potential "nanny" in the form of Jess/Jessica who you said responded, but I don't think we'll ever get an answer to that.

Anywho, I know you've been lurking daily on here thou, even thou you've been on vacation. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Agree! If the idea behind the reno is to have more space to entertain, then a large dining table makes more sense.

Reactions: 6
Weren't they on a staycation yesterday? I thought they were posting pictures from the Marriott being hosted again? And I am probably going to sound like a broken record, but I think a screenshot of Jenn yapping on the private group where it's not a private conversation is easy enough to post and take out an ID information. Sorry, if this seems skeptical, but I am a skeptic at heart-sorry, not sorry.

Also, stating that their next door neighbor is pissed is probably going to get that person a dose of Jenblob going all Twitter nuclear on them...though I'm assuming they might already know their pissed with the HOA violations.

Also, as far as the grill goes. I'd suspect that a call to the fire marshal to come out to due to a potential safety issue may be in order.

Reactions: 14
I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow? Lighten up you seriously have a complex. We are all on here for the same reason because we can’t stand the trackers! You don’t always have to prove a point. I’m on here doing you a service about more information on trackers.
Yeah, peeps on here posted screenshots and showed me a light green that a few chemicals could fix (but nowhere near murky swamp water I was imagining based on why a neighbor on either side of them would go out of their way to blast them on the EC community FB page). It's cool, though.

I'm still not getting why random people in the neighborhood seems to specifically - and continually - care / complain so much about them, especially if Jenn was just active on there enough to engage with a potential "nanny" in the form of Jess/Jessica who you said responded, but I don't think we'll ever get an answer to that.

Anywho, I know you've been lurking daily on here thou, even thou you've been on vacation. :sneaky:
---
I noticed them home this afternoon around 3ish. (Jenn, there is no need to put time stamps in your video when you upload the footage from today). The day I move out of this neighborhood I will post all the screen shots.
Weren't they on a staycation yesterday? I thought they were posting pictures from the Marriott being hosted again? And I am probably going to sound like a broken record, but I think a screenshot of Jenn yapping on the private group where it's not a private conversation is easy enough to post and take out an ID information. Sorry, if this seems skeptical, but I am a skeptic at heart-sorry, not sorry.

Also, stating that their next door neighbor is pissed is probably going to get that person a dose of Jenblob going all Twitter nuclear on them...though I'm assuming they might already know their pissed with the HOA violations.

Also, as far as the grill goes. I'd suspect that a call to the fire marshal to come out to due to a potential safety issue may be in order.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow? Lighten up you seriously have a complex. We are all on here for the same reason because we can’t stand the trackers! You don’t always have to prove a point. I’m on here doing you a service about more information on trackers.
Thank you for your "service"... I guess? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

---
I noticed them home this afternoon around 3ish. (Jenn, there is no need to put time stamps in your video when you upload the footage from today). The day I move out of this neighborhood I will post all the screen shots.
I don’t know, it might be more believable if you posted anything resembling proof or if you posted information prior to it being shown in a vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know, it might be more believable if you posted anything resembling proof or if you posted information prior to it being shown in a vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did I not post about the backyard renovations before it was shown in the vlogs? I believe I did…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd ask for clarification about the installation of the cover over the cage that I don't think has been seen in recent home vlogs but I have a complex.

So maybe you can ask for me?

1690762509428.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just know they have had their final warning from HOA. That’s totally why they are throwing so much money into the house right now. Multiple residents are completely over them. We call their property the “trashy” house of the neighborhood. Jenn can continue to complain all she wants to the board but girl we are not going anywhere! Btw another reason I know they read here the volt, bolt or whatever pos car that was always parked in the driveway which sat for years in the same spot well they just moved it in the garage as of today hahahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Well, you previously suggested I was Jenn's burner account which was absolutely amazing on my part, given I was rapidly commenting on here in real time during a recent live while also talking to Tim and my adoring stans. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How in the world is J$ gonna eat lunch at school without an iPad? Every freaking meal he is engrossed!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Just know they have had their final warning from HOA. That’s totally why they are throwing so much money into the house right now. Multiple residents are completely over them. We call their property the “trashy” house of the neighborhood. Jenn can continue to complain all she wants to the board but girl we are not going anywhere! Btw another reason I know they read here the volt, bolt or whatever pos car that was always parked in the driveway which sat for years in the same spot well they just moved it in the garage as of today hahahaha
I know someone pissed on my pillow and all, but how did you know where the Volt was parked for "years in the same spot" if you stated in your very first post on here that you "just" moved to Eagle Creek?

BTW, I've said repeatedly on here that I want to believe your tea.
My questions / criticisms have been aimed at your tea, often conflicting, and my attempts - along with others - to clarify / flesh out the information.

I never once lodged personal attacks at you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That really doesn’t make sense. They aren’t throwing money at upkeep, they are throwing money at non-essential leisure upgrades.

So far, the information you provided is either straight from the permit info that has been posted here or just doesn’t make sense.

Also if you are not actually the next door neighbor, you have put a Bojo target squarely on their back. Not sure why you feel fine throwing them under the bus but won’t share a blocked out screen grab.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.