The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knew? Jenn "strategizes" during these lives to "fill in the dead space" with her never-ending chatter. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmm sounds like Jen was reading here while she stepped out. She’s justifying why she talks so much in live streams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The cough is also driving US crazy, you gross sick witch.
---
I like how Ginn basically says Dim is mentally slow when he talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jin is excited because she heard jackson tell nanny claws that he enjoyed an activity…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course nanny came to the mermaid event 🫠 ("but not for the whole thing" you guyzzzzzzz)
---
Dude Dimmy, if you needed to stop at a 7-Eleven bathroom before you even made it to Port Orleans to do the resort "tore", you should get your prostate checked out or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And not a single word about that pesky HOA. I would think if what was described did happen she'd be all over it getting a mob of angry stans riled up.

Thank you all who have actually watched this tit show. I am just too tired to endure it tonight. Also, halfway have a migraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, which one of you did a sticker from Larry Daballoon? Jenn didn’t thank you Larry, so that really confirms she follows closely here. 🤣

Tim couldn’t make it from his house to Disney Springs and had to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She needs 2 babysitters to put the kids to sleep? WTF? J$ needs attention? When will he learn that he has to share the attention? I've never heard of such madness.
2 babysitters? But there are only two kids…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ginn was surprised to feel something hard in the bed, which makes sense since she wouldn't realize if Dimmy Microdick has a boner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"He is in a box in the corner by this desk thing. We'll bring him out for the next one."

Ok, they were talking about Gizmo. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginn claimed she didn't even see Larry's comments even though she spent about 2 minutes silently staring at the screen trying to figure out how to block Larry while Dimmy was peeing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'll fess up... I asked if Tim was limping when he waddled back from his emergency pee break. They read it but brushed it off with a quick no. Too concerned with blocking Larry rather than respond to his questions. Pathetic asshats.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
jenns hair looks awful. i don’t know if it’s because of her pasty skin or..

ugh, don’t give us the visual of you two having sex. you’re a family channel 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Of course nanny came to the mermaid event 🫠 ("but not for the whole thing" you guyzzzzzzz)
---
Dude Dimmy, if you needed to stop at a 7-Eleven bathroom before you even made it to Port Orleans to do the resort "tore", you should get your prostate checked out or something.
IMG_5576.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Larry Daballoon for the win! Made me laugh remembering these two dopes dragging poor Larry around trying to inflate him again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.