The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Did we go to Merlin's birthplace in the UK or Ireland?"

I don't know Ginn, shouldn't you have like, core memories or something since you're obsessed with those?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the spy is real, it’ll upset Jenn. If the spy is not real, it’ll upset Jenn, regardless. So, home run either way.
Agreed. I really don’t care if it’s real or not…either way it’s going to rile her up and maybe, just maybe, get these kids off of the channel. I could see the Bojos being the assholes of the neighborhood. They likely jump in any sitter offer and then abusing it, which would in turn piss parents off. Or them reporting people for stupid stuff to get the attention off of their house. Tim is a weasel like that.

Reactions: 9
Jenn, you can go more than once. Tim is capable of staying home with the kids. The problem is you aren't capable of going to HHN more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is always HOA board drama, no matter where you live. They are just regular people who can have personal relationships with other residents, both good and bad. I can see it all happening.

We had horrific neighbors at our last place. Basically 3 unattended teens whose parents split up and were always somewhere else. The police were always at the house. The oldest kid pulled a machete on his father and sliced him one day. We found all sorts of alcohol cans and bottles and drug paraphernalia in between the houses. I ended up reporting them for anything that I possibly could. To the HOA, to the county code enforcement office, anything to make their lives miserable because they made mine miserable.

So I can see all of this being true. I’m still on the fence though, I’m not sure why I’m not sold.
I had a similar situation, but we don’t have an HOA. The neighbor was always at her boyfriends, so for 3 straight years the daughter partied nonstop. Didn’t matter if it was Saturday night or Tuesday night. All hours there were cars coming and going. Bottles in our yard, kid’s outside screaming at 3am. My husband and a bunch of other neighbors called the cops constantly. The girl finally moved and of course now the mom is home all the time. Most of us still don’t talk to her because she fully knew what the daughter was doing and just shrugged it off.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is boring and I have to get up for the soccer game at 3am. 😴

Wait a minute--did any of you know that Jenn has two kids?!?! And one person cannot put two children to bed when they are together. She would need TWO babysitters to watch the children. Holy tit, it makes me think I have some sort of crazy super powers. Two kids, 13 months apart and I took them everywhere and anywhere. I fed them, washed them, put them to bed, I even travelled places with them solo. Holy crap, I'm amazing!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She needs 2 babysitters to put the kids to sleep? WTF? J$ needs attention? When will he learn that he has to share the attention? I've never heard of such madness.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Putting two children to bed is not bleeping rocket science Ginn, JFC, get the duck over yourself you incompetent piece of tit. I haven't even birthed children and somehow I miraculously have managed to put two young boys to bed, including bathing them, brushing their teeth, and reading to them. Am I missing something??? They'd already learned long before Buddy's age to at least know the motions of brushing their teeth (in the bathroom, not the kitchen counter, what a concept), and even combing their own hair after their baths.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jen. You don’t need two babysitters to put the kids to bed. Because functioning adults can manage bedtime for two (or more) children INDEPENDENTLY.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh please don't tell me she really said she needs 2 babysitters? WTF is wrong with her. Why does she even have children.

Reactions: 26
How will we know he's blinking if one eye is stuck in semi-blink mode?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We raised 3 children. That must make us superstars. No nannies, sitters etc. Just Mom and Dad. Most week days it was Dad bc I worked nights when my kids were small. Again WTF is wrong with you.

Reactions: 16
Dim's really trying to play up this mermaid rave from the other night. Get out more Dimmy.
---
Dim: "I can't write and talk at the same time as well as Ginn."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.