Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Wait, the Uncle's wife wasn't with them? I bet she didn't know that the nanny would be there and spending so much alone time with the Uncle while Dim and Gin gorged themselves on every meal offering DC had.
I dunno actually, just that tagteamBojo didn't mention her at all.

Reactions: 6

Smooshpoosh

I dont understand the 4 month appointment. I had my kids after we left Florida. Is 4 month check ups a thing out there? Here in Cali, it's the 2 week, 1 month, then 3, 6, 9, 12 and then every 6 months from there. 4 seems so random.

2020planner

VIP Member
I did notice the dirty driveway. I can’t even imagine how it gets dirty like that with the weird striping. Is he just hosing Jen down once a week in the driveway and that's all the residual grease?

Also, with the Volt parked so close to the edge of the driveway how do people that visit, like nanny claws, get to the front door? Do they have to traipse through the grass? Looking at this photo, I can now see how badly the house needed to be painted. And it seems very Tim-like to just do band-aids.

And for now, I am in the believing it camp (even if it's just me) simply because I want to believe it's driving her bonkers.
I can't find that post you and @snazzynettyy48 quoted. Was there a photo attached to it?

The post is gone. Is it gone for everyone else too?

Snippysnips

VIP Member
There is always HOA board drama, no matter where you live. They are just regular people who can have personal relationships with other residents, both good and bad. I can see it all happening.

We had horrific neighbors at our last place. Basically 3 unattended teens whose parents split up and were always somewhere else. The police were always at the house. The oldest kid pulled a machete on his father and sliced him one day. We found all sorts of alcohol cans and bottles and drug paraphernalia in between the houses. I ended up reporting them for anything that I possibly could. To the HOA, to the county code enforcement office, anything to make their lives miserable because they made mine miserable.

So I can see all of this being true. I’m still on the fence though, I’m not sure why I’m not sold.
To me that would definitely be the sort of thing you want to report continuously to the HOA for, so I can definitely see why you would report it all

But am honestly lost on why the HOA would be mad at the slackers, is the house really that bad it would be a concern?, like I said before we don't have a HOA so I don't know much about them, but from a outsiders point of view from seeing pics/vlogs it actually doesn't look all that bad, there's no trash sitting outside gathering rats, there's no boarded up windows, the grass looks cut an isn't a jungle etc, from the sounds of it it seems minor things like chipped wood/paint, a bit of a dirty driveway, the old car sitting etc, would these things really cause the HOA to get mad enough to be sending fines an reports? Maybe it's just me because we don't have HOA but it just seems so pointless an stupid to be getting that mad and sending reports/fines when the house doesn't look all that bad from the outside (clearly inside will be a different story)

Over here if you own your home you can do what the fk you want an no one can stop you, apart from a extension which requires planning permission you could literally paint your house bright pink with blue dots for all you care an no one can say nothing, you could also leave a wreak of a car on your driveway if you wanted, one of my neighbours has constant car wreaks sitting about as he does them up for a hobby, an another painted their door an only their door bright blue (our houses have brown wood doors an brown wood trims) but there's nothing I could say or do if I wanted too because it's their property an it's not affecting me

chaplinesque

I just watched the haircut home vlog.

Jenn saying it took 2 minutes for her hair to dry was like a wtf moment for me. When I go to the salon, my stylist always remarks about how long my thick hair takes to dry- like 15 minutes for a legit blowout at minimum.

2 minutes??? Good Lord, her hair IS thin. 😂
As someone who has incredibly thin hair, I feel seen by Jenn. My stylist only books me for 30 minutes and that’s a trim and a wash 😂 . Props to Jenn’s stylist cause those curtain bangs look better than they ever would on me, it’s a curse…

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Two kids and a dye job to maintain.
And Oscar Meyer breasts
---
Ugh, I still can't believe such a place existed.

And it's ten o'clock Lake Nona time and the first time in days the slug has not updated. Either we are getting a very late update tonight, she's on a "much needed" staycation, or the nannies off and OG Buddy is giving her hell. Predictions of the next show include the following:
  • I think there's some sort of national chicken strip day this week-not sure if it's passed or not
  • OG Buddy does school supplies
  • Dim continues to look pathetic alone at the parks wishing he would've gone to Casa Bonita with Adam
  • Another roach rent a house video
Or Big baby won't connect to her areola for his feeding he needs the boopy pillow
---
Ttt#141 Ollie doesn't like his gluttonous greasy mom

Last edited:

erry

VIP Member
These damn vloggers and their overuse of the word “snack” makes me stabby… yea I’m looking at you Molly

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
This which is one of those reasons on 600 LB life Dr. Now gives them what seems like a ridiculously high number of pounds to lose within a short period of time. Usually the patient will easily be able to lose that weight but then plateau which is why surgery is necessary. If she does end up getting pregnant again-please for the love of god no-that weight is never going to come off without intervention.
---

Ugh, I am still wondering where and when she got that top. You'd think for someone who likes to flex endlessly she'd invest in some decent swimwear.
If it was anything more than Target, Ms. Flex would have told use. She wouldn't have been able to control herself.

bumpire

Chatty Member
4 years ago and they’ve only been increasing their bland theme park food intake?
IMG_5582.png

link:

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I dont understand the 4 month appointment. I had my kids after we left Florida. Is 4 month check ups a thing out there? Here in Cali, it's the 2 week, 1 month, then 3, 6, 9, 12 and then every 6 months from there. 4 seems so random.
It has changed, I believe. It is currently 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months and 15 months.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Yeah, I need to find that part in one of the DC vlogs. (of the 9 or 10 separate visits they've made over the years...)

I did come across one (where Patrick was having a birthday) from 9 years ago where Tim shows what his lunch looks like.
ALL of this is his. Some things never change. Check out the guy's more normal-sized lunch across from him.

View attachment 2334707

In the same vlog, Tim (green cup) and others were pouring water all over Jenn's face in the lazy river. That's one way to shut her up.
(I love how the lifeguard is just looking on like...yeah, whatever 🤣)

View attachment 2334709
That's the only bathe she will have until another time

• Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
A financial advisor here in US is someone who can help invest in different ways, depending on your long and short term goals. A financial advisor should also specialize in tax laws and how to get the most out of your investments. Which could be why the LLC was formed so late in the game, Disney Fantasy guy recommended it.

Even if they made 10x as much as we think they did in their successful years, I do not think there is any chance in the universe that at 39/40 years old, they are "all set" for retirement. They don't spend $100s or $1000s at a time, they spend $10,000s at a time. The Roy O suite cruises, the Tesla, Aulani trips, the solar panels, this backyard reno, the future Rivian, all huge expenses and what they are bringing in while they are spending all this doesn't even come close to what they were bringing in 3-5 years ago.

I do believe they have a FL prepaid account for at least J$, but that is not a lot money saved in the grand scheme of things. I also do not believe they have any idea what 2 kids will actually cost them over the next 18 years.
Thanks, I wasn't sure how it all worked, but I do agree that they are not "all set" as they put it for future, they are spending massive amounts an will not be getting that same amount back in return on the quick amount of time that they made it, plus all it takes is a medical emergency to wipe out a ton, I doubt it would have been cheap with all that happened with O an if he does end up with future problems that stems from what happened then none of that will come cheap either especially if it requires on going treatment

There are different types of Financial advisors in the UK. Yes banking institutions have them to help their customers but there are also Independent FA's who are also used to help advise on financial decisions like investment portfolios etc. also. A lot of private pensions won't let you start withdrawing from them (be it a lump sum or the regular "payments") until you can confirm that you've sought the advice of an independent financial advisor to make sure you're making the best decision for you situation and future plans (e.g. they want to make sure you aren't going to just take all the money, spend it on a luxury holiday and then have nothing left for the rest of your retirement). If you have a lot of wealth then you'd probably seek out a FA to help you make the most of your money so it earnt the right interest to help sustain your lifestyle. My dad had to speak to one before he could take money out of his private pensions (he's never had a workplace one) and a friend of mine has a FA to help him manage a substantial inheritance he got. So very similar to the US concept.
Am surprised about the private pensions needing one, my dad has numerous an has never needed one to take them out, nor been asked what he would use it on, I guess it all depends on what private ones you have, but it's good to know some may require a advisor on it just incase as I think I may have a old private one I used to put money into

mjm9

VIP Member
This was on Tim’s IG, letting everyone know he was #Hosted. 😂
Is this just a #hosted event?
Or do they get a room too?

If it just the event, then I don’t fault Marriott for inviting them. TTT will get more views than other vloggers no matter how sh1tty and misinformed their video is!

travesty

VIP Member
I've never eaten paint, but when you inhale paint fumes it does feel like you're tasting it, so I'm going to give a pass on that paint comment.

cavamom

VIP Member
I honestly don't get the purpose of the island. If I am in my backyard, making and eating barbecue with family and friends. I want to sit down in comfy chairs etc. Not sit at a bar.... especially that it's not a bar.
Agree! If the idea behind the reno is to have more space to entertain, then a large dining table makes more sense.