Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumpire

Chatty Member
I honestly don't get the purpose of the island. If I am in my backyard, making and eating barbecue with family and friends. I want to sit down in comfy chairs etc. Not sit at a bar.... especially that it's not a bar.
It’s a lovely experience to lean against an island as you share finger foods with family and friends.

Reactions: 6

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.
I know a lot of you know my backstory too w/ my abusive ex, etc.

RE: the spy

Reminder: this was their first post, and another a few days later.

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?
Don’t worry about venting here. I am sending you hugs ♥

• Heart

DoreenP

I actually think their new outdoor space is gonna look good. Not sure about painting the kitchenette the same colour as the house, but it looks like it’s going to be nice. BUT those dumplings looked horrible. How can something be undercooked and burnt at the same time???? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
There is always HOA board drama, no matter where you live. They are just regular people who can have personal relationships with other residents, both good and bad. I can see it all happening.

We had horrific neighbors at our last place. Basically 3 unattended teens whose parents split up and were always somewhere else. The police were always at the house. The oldest kid pulled a machete on his father and sliced him one day. We found all sorts of alcohol cans and bottles and drug paraphernalia in between the houses. I ended up reporting them for anything that I possibly could. To the HOA, to the county code enforcement office, anything to make their lives miserable because they made mine miserable.

So I can see all of this being true. I’m still on the fence though, I’m not sure why I’m not sold.
I had a similar situation, but we don’t have an HOA. The neighbor was always at her boyfriends, so for 3 straight years the daughter partied nonstop. Didn’t matter if it was Saturday night or Tuesday night. All hours there were cars coming and going. Bottles in our yard, kid’s outside screaming at 3am. My husband and a bunch of other neighbors called the cops constantly. The girl finally moved and of course now the mom is home all the time. Most of us still don’t talk to her because she fully knew what the daughter was doing and just shrugged it off.

• Sad

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Well, I guess we'll have confirmation about validity when we get a very special episode about privacy being violated unless the possible spy is either a) Jenn in disguise-which I don't think Jenn would be diabolical enough to do this entire charade or b) they decide to hold their cards close to the deck and decide not to get that sympathy super stickers-also doubtful.

Also, doubt she ran over to people's houses more like wobbled.

As for posting the house. It's fairly easy to find, guyzz with all the information the Bozos have posted. Also, the address was blacked out.

I am still skeptical-I halfway suspect the mole is Jenn's Uber Eats person and they are mad about the lousy tip they are getting, but I will still watch and hope. Whatever the case it's been entertaining sniping aside.
I am also skeptical. I guess it’s a matter of wait and see.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Both of our HOAs (which seem to be similar to the Trackers) issue warnings first, I believe two, then your 3rd is a fine. If you don't pay the fines or appeal within so many days, they will put a lien on your property. The biggest offenses in both of the places that we have lived were dirty/moldy sidewalks and roofs/houses and mulch warnings, as in you have to remulch your yard. Again, in both our communities, when people get warning letters, instead of just addressing the issue, they turn to the Facebook group to bitch about it first. So I can see our new friend having that sort of information, perhaps. I'm still not entirely convinced as the information that has been provided is all something that I could have made a new profile and posted myself. (It's not me)

A few other things from catching up over the weekend. The before digging/mapping the yard for pipes: They do not seem to have a gas line in their home. They do not have a gas stove. We know their pool heater was (maybe is, if they fixed it) solar. The only other pipes that would be back there would be irrigation. IF they had irrigation around the old (smaller) cage, someone would have had to come out and cap and reroute it so that they aren't burying the old irrigation pipes under the paver extension. The should have backyard sprinklers, but that grass is always such a dead mess, I'm not sure they are functional. Irrigation lines are not deep though and wouldn't need a backhoe type digger and you can usually find them easily going from one sprinkler head to the next.

Aside from fire codes and potentially burning the house down, that grill is going to be a nightmare for them. I have an outdoor kitchen with a similar grill. I'll admit, I hate the grill. We spent a ton of money on it and I may have cried after burning my 50th meal because it does not cook the same as the Webers that I learned to cook on and love. I'm a good griller and there is a huge learning curve with that style grill. We have a granite backsplash and a hood over our grill. We also have two giant fans. I set the smoke alarms off in the house all the time with the grill if the door is open a crack. The granite has to be cleaned all the time because of the soot and grease that comes off the back. This shit will be all over that window, that is now blocked, so they won't be able to easily access it. They will not use this outdoor kitchen anyway.

The drains: I think covering the drain with the kitchen is no big deal. Especially if that is the section that will be covered by the roof, that I don't fully understand still. Drains in that location aren't for pool overflow, they are to keep standing water off the deck. As long as it is not completely covered, it will be fine. The more important thing is to make sure that drain doesn't get filled with crap and creatures--we get snakes in ours all the time.

If that was my outdoor kitchen, I would have put the grill to the left, up against the screen and had the bar come off as an L from the left, so you are boxed in on 3 sides with house, it would make the grill easier to block off from the kids. I actually wouldn't have done the bar area at all, I would have gotten exactly what I have, a tall dining table with a fire pit in the center. It's high so kids can't fall into it. Something similar to this Jenn. Ours is gray, I want to say we paid $1999 in Costco. It seats 6, so you'll have plenty of room for all your friends.

View attachment 2346012
On the first video where they were outside, there was a tall skinny pipe thing next to the house. Tim said what it was and that it was not used and was going to be cut down. Maybe that’s what this is/was.

xojamilyn

I like how they were like we are going to call him Ollie. I don't think they've called that kid that once. I can just hear her going on some stupid rant about how she read how she doesn't like the baby's name and thought of it and is like and you guyzz were right. He really seems more like a Rerun.
they did the same thing when naming jackson because he didn’t look like a jack, which was their original pick for him. they don’t call him jack at all. just jacksie and buddy

Reactions: 5

Smooshpoosh

I stand corrected.

View attachment 2345398

I’m still not convinced that Jackson had his 3 year checkup last November.
Interesting! My youngest is almost 1 out here and ours is very different. I was thinking it didn't really make sense, but I guess that's how they do it. I will say though, our Pediatrician is strict about timelines. He wants us there within a week to the month they were last seen. They will get on you if you try to schedule it any later than a week. Let alone an entire MONTH.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
The HOA doesn’t have a house color palette binder?

Where I live as long as you pick your primary, trim & accent colors from the color palette binder there usually aren’t any problems.
Provided you submit your home augment application and it is approved by the board.

And I thought the Bojos were repainting their house? Well, at least the back side.
Or are they just touching up the spots where the pool bird cage touched their house?
Thanks for the info. In our HOA we aren't able to change our colors.

• Sad

onechanz

Classic Tracker November 2009
Children’s Songs, A Baby Book, and a Bikini Car Wash Sighting

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
That water is DISGUSTING. One time a guest vomited and the guards tried shutting down the water until it could be cleaned etc. The sup came out and yelled at them for closing the water and sent the guests right back in. No cleaning. People pee, poop, vomit, bleed all I'm that water and they aren't likely to do anything about it. I love DC regardless still lol but when we go we don't take our kids. We leave them with... FAMILY! Take notes T and J 😂
Yikes!!! All the chlorine in the world would still see me keeping my daughter out of that water!

I keep thinking of the Harry Potter treat pumpkin pastry when ya'll call Jenn pasty with that new hair of hers. Probably because I view her as the dumpy more annoying squib sister of Molly Weasley-and I'm not a big fan of the Weasley family in general so that's saying something. Pumpkin Pasty could be a new name for her...I guess.