Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The HOA doesn’t have a house color palette binder?

Where I live as long as you pick your primary, trim & accent colors from the color palette binder there usually aren’t any problems.
Provided you submit your home augment application and it is approved by the board.

And I thought the Bojos were repainting their house? Well, at least the back side.
Or are they just touching up the spots where the pool bird cage touched their house?
I want to say when he painted the garage door poop brown he said it was an HOA approved color.

Reactions: 7

croissantfurnace

I wish we had a pool. Sadly even most multimillion dollar homes here don’t have pools. I showed my little one their pool and she said, “how luxurious!”

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Her eyes are lighting up like a Christmas tree with all that sweet super sticker cash!

Although looking at them, most are 99 cents - $2.
I like to watch livestreams of people building LEGO sets, it's great for background noise, and this one received back-to-back $20 from viewers. Jenn will be jealous when she finds out there are vloggers getting amounts like that.

• Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
The buoy wasn't there when they first went to the cabana because he showed the hammock and nothing was on it. Probably pestered the host (if there is one) about how special it is to be Oliver's first time there and they swung a deal. Or saw the option for it, and bought it after the fact. Unless they aren't normally in your cabana when you get there.
I took my daughter to DC a few years back and booked the enhanced cabana package and the buoy was there when we arrived

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t know, it might be more believable if you posted anything resembling proof or if you posted information prior to it being shown in a vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd ask for clarification about the installation of the cover over the cage that I don't think has been seen in recent home vlogs but I have a complex.

So maybe you can ask for me?

1690762509428.png

• Wow
  • Heart

xojamilyn

Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!
oliver looks so cute here and jenn ruined the picture

croissantfurnace

Haven’t you seen that video of the Uber Eats driver banging on the front door demanding a bigger tip? I’ve read other people sharing similar stories of their scary drivers as well. Not that weird to think one of them would go online to troll rather than confront them directly.

But meh, this is fun either way. Truth or not, I wish you would at least keep your story straight. It’s hard to follow with so many changes.
---
I can't find that post you and @snazzynettyy48 quoted. Was there a photo attached to it?

The post is gone. Is it gone for everyone else too?
Same. Gone for me too.

croissantfurnace

Volume 2: Tim is a fat kid, he is ‘The Joker’, J.E.N drives through a “seedy” neighborhood, and talks about vaccines. These clips are all from OCTOBER 2009 ‘The Tim Tracker’ vlogs.

So I just skimmed through with no sound but they actually look good here. Just normal looking people.

• Haha
why in the hell is Disney partnering with a bloody MLM???
---
It's interesting, the partnership has been a few years and they've been making Disney merchandise. An in-park experience was initially announced, but never happened. Until now, I guess. This particular "experience" seems ultra weird to me. Bizarre that the focus is the Pink Elephants, characters that are typically thought of as "scary" by a lot of people. Better than giant Clown Statues I guess.

bumpire

Chatty Member
So much for not over-indulging in theme park food. Just because food is included in the price of the ticket doesn’t mean that you grab every dish that is offered. Damn, what a greedy glutton eating 5+ breakfasts. And don’t say you had to try everything so you can review it because you reviewed none of it.
She’s not called J5B for nothing!

dingdangdong

I just watched the haircut home vlog.

Jenn saying it took 2 minutes for her hair to dry was like a wtf moment for me. When I go to the salon, my stylist always remarks about how long my thick hair takes to dry- like 15 minutes for a legit blowout at minimum.

2 minutes??? Good Lord, her hair IS thin. 😂
I like to treat my hair to a wash and style because my stylist is so good at curling my thick hair and her products really stand up to the humidity, and it always takes at least an hour, and around 30 minutes of it is blow drying!!

• Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
So you’re telling me Tim was there, with a helper so no need for Jenn yet she still sent Jackson to swim lessons with the nanny instead of going herself, or even tagging along?! What a bitch.

could the excavator from neighbour have been used to dig up the grass and stuff to extend the patio stones? Or is that something done By hand?
Maybe Jenny was asked not to come back to the pool after wearing that dc top to watch jagson’s first lesson??

• Haha

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
But basically, if you and I were besties, you could have me on your list and I could conceivably never come to your house and go rob the wishbones out of the Bojos cupboards, correct?
That's how I understand it. After you get past the guard shack, you're free to do whatever you want.

2020planner

VIP Member
@Rebelle - I wonder if the pear shape solitaire was just smashed up against the other band? Maybe the angle is funny?

1690299502669.png

I found this post I made back in Oct 2022 of the pear-shaped ring w/ the band that looks like the same band in the pic above that you screenshot.

1690299473888.png

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Perhaps Dim is about to give birth to the long awaited and actually wanted girl.... :rolleyes: Also, as unflattering as Jenn's bologna tips were I still noticed that she was still only showing very select shots of herself in her swimwear there always seemed to be a prop may it be Da Baby or Pool Noodle hiding her stomach area.

I wonder if since they paid for it or if Dim's brother was actually the one to foot the bill. I noticed they have been hanging out with them more lately which I'm guessing is one of the following: a) to show Tattle they're not estranged, B) Something happened at AMI and his brother's family was told to keep an eye on them-likely concerns about Oliver, or C) they are making some ditch last effort to socialize OG Buddy before school (spoiler alert it won't work guyzzz).
I'd say a combination of all 3.

Reactions: 6