The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if anyone was wondering how many times Tim says "YEAH" in the latest home vlog its...... 55 times. found my new OCD tick btw.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Geez...so sorry I brought up the existence of another forum that doesn't get any traffic. I didn't mean to be controversial. I started off saying "no big deal". No need to walk on any eggshells. I promise never to do it again.
It's just that it seems to be brought up every single day now if so much as one tiny mention - in the grand scheme of things - of someone else other than Tim and Jenn are brought into the mix. That's all. ;)

Reactions: 6
Absolutely hate the ending of their home blogs when they look stoned as duck and laugh at this that a normal adult their age should not find funny at all. ALSO WHO THE duck WOULD RUIN A TESLA LIKE THIS. Not shocked these two ass faces would do something so trashy and lazy. duck these idiots. They don’t deserve this life at all.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely hate the ending of their home blogs when they look stoned as duck and laugh at this that a normal adult their age should not find funny at all. ALSO WHO THE duck WOULD RUIN A TESLA LIKE THIS. Not shocked these two ass faces would do something so trashy and lazy. duck these idiots. They don’t deserve this life at all.
What did they do to the Tesla? I didn't watch this one.

Didn’t watch video.
This didn’t get answered, so I’m bringing it up again.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TESLA?

Reactions: 2
What did they do to the Tesla? I didn't watch this one.
They didn't do anything to it. They want to get the windows and sunroof tinted. I can see that with the huge sunroof that is on there, especially in Florida. I wouldn't want my baby staring up at the sun all the time either. Then again, I never would have bought a Tesla with that huge sunroof for that exact reason.

Reactions: 12
It's just that it seems to be brought up every single day now if so much as one tiny mention - in the grand scheme of things - of someone else other than Tim and Jenn are brought into the mix. That's all. ;)
👍 I guess I want our friends at the Dis to share the wealth !

Reactions: 2
Jenn wants to get the sunroof tinted
Is that all?

sidebar: at the time Tim was going to purchase his Tesla he was advised that the new line was coming out in three weeks. The cost was the same, but it had several upgrades. It most likely had a tinted sunroof😝. Of course Tim wanted the status NOW so he couldn’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t watch their videos anymore. I know this is mean, but the number of times that kid says “this” just grates on my last nerve. I can’t stand it. It’s as bad as having to look at Jenn’s sun damaged skin and nasty feet.

Re: Tim’s fingernails. Guess the baby-making is off. Maybe she’s already preggers and he’s off duty.

⚠OT WARNING
I have to admit I love the DIS and use Dreams Unlimited for our trips, so I thought it was really sweet when Pete almost cried over how people were talking tit about Craig. I missed Deni reading the news though. She brings a lot to the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else get a similar flashback vibe when Jenn put on that headband at Target?

"Is gay contagious? Cause I think I just caught some."
"Do I look like a real carrot?"
:oops:
C7C91BFC-A260-4B3B-98E0-5320F774F269.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5