The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds Jenn went Karen on the GS TM at Target wanting a refund with no receipt from an item 3+ months old?
My husband worked at Target for 25 years. They have a strict policy about no receipt returns. Unless she bought it with a Red card, there's really nothing they can do other than giving them a store credit. YouTube famous doesn't get you anything at Target....

Reactions: 4
Watch Jenn's forehead go from crocodile to plastic -- That's where the charity money is going.

My husband worked at Target for 25 years. They have a strict policy about no receipt returns. Unless she bought it with a Red card, there's really nothing they can do other than giving them a store credit. YouTube famous doesn't get you anything at Target....
The fact they are where they are financially and still actually do the shopping and think it's riveting content is amazing how bankrupt creatively they are.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What was Tim even thinking, giving Jenn styling tools for Christmas? The lady who just pulls her unwashed greasy hair back in ratty buns.

Reactions: 6
So Pete McDevitt had a live steam the other night and was asked if there were any vloggers he doesn’t like and he said one. And he brought up how they buy subs and likes and such. TTT is literally the only YTer that he doesn’t promote as far as I can see. That whole community seems to love Dev and MK. SO i have to wonder if he was talking about them. I’ve also noticed that a lot of them in this group don’t talk about TTT at all and when they are brought up it gets shut right down.

Reactions: 5
I am disgusted that Jenn scraped on that plastic carrot headband, definitely pulling off some of her scalp skin and flakes into said headband for the next person. What a tool. It is a pandemic you idiot, and a few months ago you dolts wouldn't even touch the steering wheel of the Speedway cars.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Is you
So Pete McDevitt had a live steam the other night and was asked if there were any vloggers he doesn’t like and he said one. And he brought up how they buy subs and likes and such. TTT is literally the only YTer that he doesn’t promote as far as I can see. That whole community seems to love Dev and MK. SO i have to wonder if he was talking about them. I’ve also noticed that a lot of them in this group don’t talk about TTT at all and when they are brought up it gets shut right down.
My favorite is when Tom & some of the gang from WDWNT make digs at them. It’s hysterical. And yes I know people don’t like Tom- but he’s honest & he truly loves Disney. Plus his room tours this part year were great. No dirty diapers in drawers.

Reactions: 2
I was in Target the other day. I saw several signs asking you to not try on the clothes or sunglasses. I wasn’t looking at headbands specifically so I don’t know if there was a sign for that but the headbands are generally in the same area. It surprises me she would try one on.

Reactions: 8
I am disgusted that Jenn scraped on that plastic carrot headband, definitely pulling off some of her scalp skin and flakes into said headband for the next person. What a tool. It is a pandemic you idiot, and a few months ago you dolts wouldn't even touch the steering wheel of the Speedway cars.
That's the one reason why I never buy headbands from those places. The people I saw trying them on even before the pandemic.

I just don't understand their reasoning. Sure, lets just go out everywhere with our kid....Then if he gets sick they will blame everyone but themselves....

Reactions: 5
That's the one reason why I never buy headbands from those places. The people I saw trying them on even before the pandemic.

I just don't understand their reasoning. Sure, lets just go out everywhere with our kid....Then if he gets sick they will blame everyone but themselves....
And they were wearing K95s!! I noticed that Tim wore one at the Carnival. So, when they are among the lowly serfs at carnivals and box stores, they move to the extra good masks... but leave their baby without any protection from COVID germs. They are totally ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
There’s literally no reason their pool should be green. I live in Florida and our pool service is $50/month. Every two weeks the pool service comes and checks chemicals/adds salt as needed (our pool is saltwater). Periodically they will add other chemicals. We have a Navigator (pool vac) that runs automatically on a timer every day for a few hours to keep the bottom clean. My husband cleans the pool filter out every couple of weeks. I use a net as needed to scoop out debris (currently a ton of pollen). I could pay more to have the pool service do the physical cleaning but I don’t feel it’s necessary. Oh and that fee includes the use of the pool company’s salt system.
The fact that they let their pool go green is so ridiculous to me bc it’s not that hard & there are tons of pool service options. For the price of a quick service meal at Disney, they could easily afford a pool service.

Reactions: 15
The start of the video with the mug really triggered me, stop insulting us 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry I'm a little late catching up with the videos, but another thing just pissed me off on the Mt Dora video. They filmed someone's personal house! I mean they zoomed in on the porch and then they stood outside of the gate just talking about it and even said which street they were on! I mean if you take a photo for personal use fine, but they are blasting it to thousands of people.
What ever you do, don’t log onto google maps then, you’ll have a proper melt down.

who’s Pete McDevitt?

The start of the video with the mug really triggered me, stop insulting us 😂
That cup was such a boring representation of England, a thatched house? Ok... and When Tim was saying ‘it’s a waterfront’ haha.
Mr Bean was popular maybe 25 years ago, kids these days don’t know who he is tim lol.

‘Future Tim’ on last video was a dead ringer for uncle fester, those eye bags!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
who’s Pete McDevitt?
He's a YouTube enhancer, if you will. He does a lot of sports live streams, but also a weekly stream showcasing "Disney Content Creators". He talks about a ton of them, but especially ResortTV1, CoryMeetsWorld, MagicalNewsLive, Provost Park Pass, PMM, SE, etc. Like all the ones I have ever heard of. But never TTT. Someone asked him which YT vlogger he didn't care for and while he wouldn't name names, he said he didn't like the practice of them buying subs and views. TTT is the only one I can think of that he is talking about. Could be wrong, but who else is there that we think is even doing that. And he LOVES all the others....including Dev and Michael Kay (who are also hated by many). Pete is a great guy though, I have no issues with him at all.

He's a YouTube enhancer, if you will. He does a lot of sports live streams, but also a weekly stream showcasing "Disney Content Creators". He talks about a ton of them, but especially ResortTV1, CoryMeetsWorld, MagicalNewsLive, Provost Park Pass, PMM, SE, etc. Like all the ones I have ever heard of. But never TTT. Someone asked him which YT vlogger he didn't care for and while he wouldn't name names, he said he didn't like the practice of them buying subs and views. TTT is the only one I can think of that he is talking about. Could be wrong, but who else is there that we think is even doing that. And he LOVES all the others....including Dev and Michael Kay (who are also hated by many). Pete is a great guy though, I have no issues with him at all.
Did you see devs Social Blade around may a definite spike and I get the whole BLM thing but he had to make an investment