The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching Tim’s solo Animal Kingdom video and is anyone else annoyed at how dumb he’s being? “Oh I’ve never noticed that bird” on Everest. “I’ve never seen this sign with maps before” near the monkey exhibit.

I’m so glad Jenn’s not there with him but his stupidity is ruining the video. He’s trying so hard.
Playing dumb helps with the algorithms and gets people to comment. They are excellent at asking dumb obvious questions so that the Stan's can chime in with dumb obvious answers

Reactions: 10
Disney fans are not that dumb... His fans are clearly not the smartest peanut in the turd

New video alert the whackers go to target

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How many dumb "yeah"s were in the Home Vlog intro.? How many times did Tim stare weirdly at Jenn while she talked? How many grunts and whines did Jackson do on his stroller this time? Did Jenn ask the stans to comment if they realized Target's logo is an actual target, YOU GUUYZZZZ?

Tune in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many dumb "yeah"s were in the Home Vlog intro.? How many times did Tim stare weirdly at Jenn while she talked? How many grunts and whines did Jackson do on his stroller this time? Did Jenn ask the stans to comment if they realized Target's logo is an actual target, YOU GUUYZZZZ?

Tune in!
I ust can't with those two anymore. Who would've thought that Target's symbol is an actual target? Not the dumb slackers.....ugh....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought Jenn said the reason she had to sit in the back was the carseat was too big. Now there is plenty of room.

Also why cant they go to the store for groceries, but can hang out in Target? It's like Target is the only safe store.

Reactions: 12
Jenn’s had her hair bleached again. Tim looks like crap. The pool is still dirty. She did manage to ride in the front seat though- but there was a long explanation about the back seat being bigger. Blah blah blah. They buy a tit ton of candy for a 16 month old- which mean they will eat it all.

Reactions: 10
Jenn’s had her hair bleached again. Tim looks like crap. The pool is still dirty. She did manage to ride in the front seat though- but there was a long explanation about the back seat being bigger. Blah blah blah. They buy a tit ton of candy for a 16 month old- which mean they will eat it all.
Yeah....big surprise they still haven't made it to the pool store for the chlorine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah....big surprise they still haven't made it to the pool store for the chlorine
Yeah. How about this concept, Tim and Jenn? Refrain from buying ridiculously overpriced sweatshirts at $175-200 each and instead use the money to get your pool cleaned.

Simple as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn really said she was jealous of Tim's crocs....girl those are FUGLY. He's wearing bright green crocs!!! They don't match anything!!!

Reactions: 3
4:31 During her speel to the camera as she hears a door creak it suddenly dawns on Jenn that she is a mum
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.03.16-21_08_14.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those nails are nasty! I have to say, one thing I LIKE about Tim is his nails are always well groomed, so what happened???
He'll regularly let those talons grow, but it has been awhile since the last time. I caught that right away too, so nasty!

OHHHHHH BOY NOT TTT related but Pete W from the DIS is going off on fans right now on their live show
Pete's not been on the Tuesday DIS live show for about one month, and none of the viewers knew why. During his absence, people in the live chat would complain about having to watch the other DIS team members or downvote the video. There were some truly mean comments. So Pete went off and basically said, "don't treat my employees that way, and if you don't like them running the show then don't watch it." He especially defended Craig Williams.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Pete's not been on the Tuesday DIS live show for about one month, and none of the viewers knew why. During his absence, people in the live chat would complain about having to watch the other DIS team members or downvote the video. There were some truly mean comments. So Pete went off and basically said, "don't treat my employees that way, and if you don't like them running the show then don't watch it." He especially defended Craig Williams.
Ok. That makes sense. That sounds more like Pete. LOL I was sure wondering! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Jenn says she wishes she bought some Crocs at the Cros store as well as Tim

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.03.16-21_20_25.png

Jenn, we all wish you'd bought some crocs too! :p

Maybe dip into the charity money and get yourself a pair on us?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are the odds Jenn went Karen on the GS TM at Target wanting a refund with no receipt from an item 3+ months old?

Reactions: 7
The candy and Easter bunny thing was nothing but them getting the idiotic Stans to comment

Reactions: 2