The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you fuckwits won’t do indoor rides but you will go to target and touch every god damn thing... morons

Reactions: 18
Hey FRE do a video of like a touch-a-meter of everything Tim and Jenn touched in that video at target

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, I get that Jenn cooked without a recipe(without a recipe, that we know of), but how can a woman who claims to cook all the time be so bad at the basics. I have noticed she doesn’t hold a knife properly(past videos), she overcooked the quinoa, over spiced the ingredients, and cooked the chick peas for too long. I can imagine how horrible her cooking tastes. Jenn you’re no Rachel Ray stop giving cooking demos in your video. Practice basic recipes before you cook something like quinoa. How can one woman be so lazy?

Reactions: 5
I just find it so frustrating that they make their own rules! They’re uncomfortable eating indoors or going in a queue ( unless they’re with their club 33 friend who can fast pass them ) , but have no issue going inside Target and handle anything and everything! She even tried on a headband FFS. They are so entitled 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, I get that Jenn cooked without a recipe(without a recipe, that we know of), but how can a woman who claims to cook all the time be so bad at the basics. I have noticed she doesn’t hold a knife properly(past videos), she overcooked the quinoa, over spiced the ingredients, and cooked the chick peas for too long. I can imagine how horrible her cooking tastes. Jenn you’re no Rachel Ray stop giving cooking demos in your video. Practice basic recipes before you cook something like quinoa. How can one woman be so lazy?
I love how she cooks “healthy” recipes but gorges on candy and other crap

Reactions: 4
On a side note easter candy is the best and doesn't get the recognition it deserves I think. Chocolate bunnies, cadbury cream eggs, reese's and Snickers eggs, strawberry and vanilla cream peeps. Yaaassssssss
Tim's eye in that screenshot is looking more and more like Sloth from the Goonies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find it so frustrating that they make their own rules! They’re uncomfortable eating indoors or going in a queue ( unless they’re with their club 33 friend who can fast pass them ) , but have no issue going inside Target and handle anything and everything! She even tried on a headband FFS. They are so entitled 😡
And they can't go grocery shopping....cause your guysszzzzzz. Just admit you like to pick them up instead of going in the store, pandemic or not.

Reactions: 4
Yeah. You brought up Pete today and a few of us (including me) responded briefly. I feel like it's walking on eggshells over here sometimes lately. :ROFLMAO:
Look I’m sorry but he was going off and was mildly entertaining...

Side note would it be fair use if someone did rolling commentary on their stupid videos

Reactions: 3
Look I’m sorry but he was going off and was mildly entertaining...

Side note would it be fair use if someone did rolling commentary on their stupid videos
Don't have to apologize to me! I think I've made it well clear on here that I really don't care if other folks are brought up.

I mean, I get it if 20 straight pages are devoted to someone other than T&J but that's never been the case. LOL
But a smattering of posts here or there about someone else? Why should anyone really care?

Reactions: 12
Don't have to apologize to me! I think I've made it well clear on here that I really don't care if other folks are brought up.

I mean, I get it if 20 straight pages are devoted to someone other than T&J but that's never been the case. LOL
But a smattering of posts here or there about someone else? Why should anyone really care?
I think our tangents are all in comparison to the trackers and usually get tied back in nicely 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think our tangents are all in comparison to the trackers and usually get tied back in nicely 🤷🏼‍♂️
Geez...so sorry I brought up the existence of another forum that doesn't get any traffic. I didn't mean to be controversial. I started off saying "no big deal". No need to walk on any eggshells. I promise never to do it again.

Reactions: 1