The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread already completed once again.

Thanks to @elegantelle for the thread title.

It's nice to see Tim actually out and appearing to have fun vlogging again when he's not weighed down by the Dairy Queen.

Jennbo back on the Twitter...how long before she snaps or does something that forces her to leave again?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Timothy reads the boards here or if Jenn handles all of the Tracker social media business ? 🤔

Reactions: 1
It was a post by 2020Planner a few pages back that got me thinking of a strategy for vloggers to do follow up videos, cleaning up what TJ left out. Someone could film a better video without much effort, at the same location, actually showcasing the spot, release the video a few days later, even reference the TJ video and the comparisons would stand out and the lack of effort. The passive aggressive shade would be so fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I come onto this website, I anticipate seeing a Tracker Twitter meltdown being posted. It's just a matter of time before it comes to fruition.

Reactions: 8
DA742523-6017-4A9E-865C-5E1121C55E4E.jpeg

It must’ve been some club 33 perk or something. There’s no way Disney could’ve invited them back.

I also think it’s weird that they’re now using all social media platforms regularly. Must be trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 484327
It must’ve been some club 33 perk or something. There’s no way Disney could’ve invited them back.

I also think it’s weird that they’re now using all social media platforms regularly. Must be trying to stay relevant.
I was about to say I would be surprised if Disney brought them back....but honestly I wouldn’t. They have more subs than anyone else and regularly get 150k views. They will bank on more people seeing it with the trackers and being interested than people wonder WTF Disney is doing using them. I don’t know what kind of return Disney is getting from using vloggers, but I can’t imagine it’s much. Thinking specifically of the Trackers, have they filmed anything or done anything that made me immediately think of booking a trip....no. They give out more information that is wrong than right, so if Disney does take them back we will all know it’s simply because of the sun and view total.

Reactions: 9
I was about to say I would be surprised if Disney brought them back....but honestly I wouldn’t. They have more subs than anyone else and regularly get 150k views. They will bank on more people seeing it with the trackers and being interested than people wonder WTF Disney is doing using them. I don’t know what kind of return Disney is getting from using vloggers, but I can’t imagine it’s much. Thinking specifically of the Trackers, have they filmed anything or done anything that made me immediately think of booking a trip....no. They give out more information that is wrong than right, so if Disney does take them back we will all know it’s simply because of the sun and view total.
With how woke Disney is... there’s no way

Reactions: 6
I think we would have seen other bloggers on the same experience. He wasn’t allowed to film & he would have to say- Disney hosted me. This had to have been a club 33 thing.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 484327

Tim is in club 33?!!

isn’t it about $30,000 to join with annual fees?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 484327

Is it just me or does anyone else hate when WDW is referred to only as Disney World? It should be #WaltDisneyWorld at that. Hashtags need to have letters either all lower case, all upper case, or first letter of each word capitalized. #OCD 😅

I agree there is no way Disney hosted him. He said he couldn’t film it... and that was the drama last time when they were brought in by a Club 33 member... for their all 4 parks superspreader event 😂

Also a bunch of the Disney media list were invited to Blizzard Beach about 1-2 weeks ago now. They are lazy but come on... that video would have been up by now!

Tim is in club 33?!!

isn’t it about $30,000 to join with annual fees?
No they are definitely NOT personally Club 33 members. They would have flexed that 😂

With how woke Disney is... there’s no way
You say that like it’s a bad thing that anyone is “woke”. If you hate Tim & Jen... aren’t you happy that Disney is so woke that they removed Tim & Jen from their media list because they were too stupid to have already removed those offensive videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There was a media event at Galaxy's Edge a few days ago early in the morning (before sunrise). Maybe Tim was at that?

Is it just me or does anyone else hate when WDW is referred to only as Disney World? It should be #WaltDisneyWorld at that. Hashtags need to have letters either all lower case, all upper case, or first letter of each word capitalized. #OCD 😅

I agree there is no way Disney hosted him. He said he couldn’t film it... and that was the drama last time when they were brought in by a Club 33 member... for their all 4 parks superspreader event 😂

Also a bunch of the Disney media list were invited to Blizzard Beach about 1-2 weeks ago now. They are lazy but come on... that video would have been up by now!

No they are definitely NOT personally Club 33 members. They would have flexed that 😂

You say that like it’s a bad thing that anyone is “woke”. If you hate Tim & Jen... aren’t you happy that Disney is so woke that they removed Tim & Jen from their media list because they were too stupid to have already removed those offensive videos?
I mean I’m not a very woke individual why would I do that LOL

I want to wreck this group too... but how???

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm sorry I'm a little late catching up with the videos, but another thing just pissed me off on the Mt Dora video. They filmed someone's personal house! I mean they zoomed in on the porch and then they stood outside of the gate just talking about it and even said which street they were on! I mean if you take a photo for personal use fine, but they are blasting it to thousands of people.

Well...since the Trackers think it is ok to show someone else's property without their permission it is now permissible for people to stand outside of your house and take photos and video and put it all over social media. On top of that, we can even mention the town name and street name that they live on!

The shoe is now on the other foot now Trackers, how would you feel about that happening to you?

Screw off!

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry I'm a little late catching up with the videos, but another thing just pissed me off on the Mt Dora video. They filmed someone's personal house! I mean they zoomed in on the porch and then they stood outside of the gate just talking about it and even said which street they were on! I mean if you take a photo for personal use fine, but they are blasting it to thousands of people.

Well...since the Trackers think it is ok to show someone else's property without their permission it is now permissible for people to stand outside of your house and take photos and video and put it all over social media. On top of that, we can even mention the town name and street name that they live on!

The shoe is now on the other foot now Trackers, how would you feel about that happening to you?

Screw off!
Oh snap I tapped out before that... Don't they live in a gated community

ROI is probably not super high using influencers but I mean its pretty low cost to host them at events that are happening regardless or previewing/dry-running events that need tested anyway.

View attachment 484327

Much easier revenue stream, honestly I'm surprised they haven't monetized (or at least hired someone to run their social media accounts outside of YouTube) them a long time ago. They have, what, 800+k subs on YouTube. Even if their Instagram accounts had 100-200k subscribers, there's still plenty of companies that would do paid partnerships with them.

I mean I’m not a very woke individual why would I do that LOL

I want to wreck this group too... but how???
"It's Tracker Tuesday" ???

What the actual duck.

And Jenn says folks like us have the issues??!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Screw off!
GREAT point!

This Becca chick that like was worried about me "Doxxing her" has all of it out there on her page... lol freaking moron