The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently watching Tim’s solo Animal Kingdom video and is anyone else annoyed at how dumb he’s being? “Oh I’ve never noticed that bird” on Everest. “I’ve never seen this sign with maps before” near the monkey exhibit.

I’m so glad Jenn’s not there with him but his stupidity is ruining the video. He’s trying so hard.

Reactions: 6
I’m currently watching Tim’s solo Animal Kingdom video and is anyone else annoyed at how dumb he’s being? “Oh I’ve never noticed that bird” on Everest. “I’ve never seen this sign with maps before” near the monkey exhibit.

I’m so glad Jenn’s not there with him but his stupidity is ruining the video. He’s trying so hard.
He upped the super dumb act on Adam's fair vlog the other day too. But then when I briefly watched parts of Tim's vlog, the act wasn't as prevalent. I wonder why he turns it on and off certain times - or amps it up so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Idk why people are like, “yay Dim by himself I’m gonna like this video!” He’s a dope and just as horribly annoying as Jenn. I’d go to say maybe even a touch worse with his cacophony of wees and oh my goodness on every. bleeping. ride. At least when she’s there we get even more tit to laugh at.

Reactions: 14
Wow, it is way too easy to find their house online 😱 I would be careful of the stans if I were them...

Idk why people are like, “yay Dim by himself I’m gonna like this video!” He’s a dope and just as horribly annoying as Jenn. I’d go to say maybe even a touch worse with his cacophony of wees and oh my goodness on every. bleeping. ride. At least when she’s there we get even more tit to laugh at.
When would you say he started evolving into the gosh darn golly gee willikers ding dang persona?

I always thought it was shortly after they started getting more #hosted events with Disney. It was like he felt he needed to transform and become this aw shucks "wholesome" guy.

Because you and I both know he was NOT like that early on. They talked normal. And we all know Tim has transformed into various "look at me!" versions of himself over the years ranging from scraggly homeless to hipster handlebar.

While I CAN watch a vlog or two of Tim nowadays if it's ONLY Tim, I am in absolute agreement with you that the wees and all the stupid commentary grind my gears.

Wow, it is way too easy to find their house online 😱 I would be careful of the stans if I were them...
Unfortunately, it's too easy to find ANYONE's residence online nowadays.

And Jenn already said that haters showed up in less than 48 hours from the pregnancy announcement - to their gated, guard-house community no less - to protest the pregnancy back in May 2019. And people bought that. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When would you say he started evolving into the gosh darn golly gee willikers ding dang persona?

I always thought it was shortly after they started getting more #hosted events with Disney. It was like he felt he needed to transform and become this aw shucks "wholesome" guy.

Because you and I both know he was NOT like that early on. They talked normal. And we all know Tim has transformed into various "look at me!" versions of himself over the years ranging from scraggly homeless to hipster handlebar.

While I CAN watch a vlog or two of Tim nowadays if it's ONLY Tim, I am in absolute agreement with you that the wees and all the stupid commentary grind my gears.

Unfortunately, it's too easy to find ANYONE's residence online nowadays.

And Jenn already said that haters showed up in less than 48 hours from the pregnancy announcement - to their gated, guard-house community no less - to protest the pregnancy back in May 2019. And people bought that. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rolleyes:
It was before being hosted by Disney. I would say probably around the time that they started to get tight with Universal. They were friendly with the old social media manager. Seemed like that’s when they finally got their “recognition” and thought they could appeal to Disney. They didn’t get Disney creds until much later, 2018?

Reactions: 5
OHHHHHH BOY NOT TTT related but Pete W from the DIS is going off on fans right now on their live show

Reactions: 3
Florida Park Treasures is back
Good stuff.

But OMG - at the beginning when he waves his hands it's really apparent - why are his FINGERNAILS SO LONG? Skeeves me out.

He’s basically going off on the douche with the fedora who spit on a cast member for telling them to put on a mask.
Why is he going off on his Disney stans / fans about random jackass? It's like preaching to the choir. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
And there he goes (Pete) pushing Universal again... I tapped out and the Florida Park Treasures video is hyyyyyyyyyyyysterical

Reactions: 2
And there he goes (Pete) pushing Universal again... I tapped out and the Florida Park Treasures video is hyyyyyyyyyyyysterical
Pete's "pushing Universal again?" Did I miss something or has hell frozen over?

"pushing" as in promoting?

Reactions: 2
Pete's "pushing Universal again?" Did I miss something or has hell frozen over?

"pushing" as in promoting?
Promoting he’s been doing that the last month or so... he even had Craig and Ryno do a video that showed how “not bad” universal food was

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Promoting he’s been doing that the last month or so... he even had Craig and Ryno do a video that showed how “not bad” universal food was
Wow! So did Disney do something to piss him off or is he just giving Universal some general (and well-deserved) love?

Good stuff.

But OMG - at the beginning when he waves his hands it's really apparent - why are his FINGERNAILS SO LONG? Skeeves me out.

Why is he going off on his Disney stans / fans about random jackass? It's like preaching to the choir. :rolleyes:
Those nails are nasty! I have to say, one thing I LIKE about Tim is his nails are always well groomed, so what happened???

Reactions: 1