The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My icon, or whatever it is called, looks like a Christmas ornament! Cute with the leprechaun hats though TattleLife!

Did you see devs Social Blade around may a definite spike and I get the whole BLM thing but he had to make an investment
I don't follow him at all. He could be the one he's talking about, but he made a huge deal out of him hitting 100K when it happened.

Reactions: 3
My icon, or whatever it is called, looks like a Christmas ornament! Cute with the leprechaun hats though TattleLife!

I don't follow him at all. He could be the one he's talking about, but he made a huge deal out of him hitting 100K when it happened.
What video specifically or give me a reference date and I recognize the name from rtv1

What ever you do, don’t log onto google maps then, you’ll have a proper melt down.
Nope there is a big difference. One is that they zoomed in on the patio. If you see someone zooming in on your house near a window, what would you think? Google maps, and street view are satellite and street-level views. Yes the Trackers were on the street level, however they made it a point to bring focus on this one house. I promise you if someone were to be outside of their house and focusing in on the house they would have called the cops.

My husband worked at Target for 25 years. They have a strict policy about no receipt returns. Unless she bought it with a Red card, there's really nothing they can do other than giving them a store credit. YouTube famous doesn't get you anything at Target....
Did you also notice that they didn't say if they got the return? I bet they didn't.

Reactions: 6
Nope there is a big difference. One is that they zoomed in on the patio. If you see someone zooming in on your house near a window, what would you think? Google maps, and street view are satellite and street-level views. Yes the Trackers were on the street level, however they made it a point to bring focus on this one house. I promise you if someone were to be outside of their house and focusing in on the house they would have called the cops.
Trackers are a perfect example of "rules for thee, but not for me"

Reactions: 12
What video specifically or give me a reference date and I recognize the name from rtv1
I will have to look for it. It was his last one, on Sunday night, but not sure where in the video it is.

Founds this gem before it got shut down........

Lisa Slee
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

So looking back at old pics I found this that i edited, not sure of I ever posted it.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and castle
  • Aaron Lee
    Imagine some stranger posting an edited pic of your wedding day that you never asked for in a group full of more strangers and those others strangers liking it
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi there. Long time lurker; first time poster. I was just about to post or see if y'all were going to post about the weird wedding picture thing. Just weird honestly. But nothing surprises me anymore with them people. :D.

Reactions: 7
I knew someone would beat me to it with posting that. It’s quite special - love how more people think it’s weird than like it!!

Reactions: 4
I knew someone would beat me to it with posting that. It’s quite special - love how more people think it’s weird than like it!!
I couldn't copy over the other comments that thought it was weird, since they used giphy thingys.

Reactions: 1
I will have to look for it. It was his last one, on Sunday night, but not sure where in the video it is.

Lisa Slee

So looking back at old pics I found this that i edited, not sure of I ever posted it.
  • Aaron Lee
    Imagine some stranger posting an edited pic of your wedding day that you never asked for in a group full of more strangers and those others strangers liking it
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....
A lunatic stan made that?!?!?! And she’s showing it off on their stupid little group? I just want to make sure I’m reading this correctly. These are the people who are going to be showing up to their doorsteps...not people allegedly protesting a pregnancy announcement. Come to think of it, these are the types of fans the Slackers deserve. Tim with his utter stupidity, and Jenn with her love of drama. If I were in their shoes, I’d delete my YouTube channel and change my name.

Reactions: 5

Lisa Slee

• Aaron Lee
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....
The composite photo is weird the main part of the pic looks like they are at Dapper Day at The Magic Kingdom. Is that a honeymoon photo of some sort? I thought they only got married in Ireland and at Harry Potter World.

Last edited:
I can't believe this... Someone had to think "Let's make an edit of Tim and Jenn", sit down at their computer (or pull out their phone), and spend the time to actually edit this, and then post it to a Tracker fan group. And NOWHERE along the way did they stop and think hmm... this is a bad and pathetic idea...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Did you also notice that they didn't say if they got the return? I bet they didn't.
The cops would do nothing, there is no expectation of privacy from a public highway.

abcdefg

The composite photo is weird the main part of the pic looks like they are at Dapper Day at The Magic Kingdom. Is that a honeymoon photo of some sort? I thought they only got married in Ireland and at Harry Potter World.
Yeah, the wedding photo was in Ireland. The retro-looking photo was Dapper Day.

The cops would do nothing, there is no expectation of privacy from a public highway.
Not to split hairs, but it wasn't a highway. Just a small side street they were on.
(unless you're in the UK and things are worded differently than here in the U.S., then nevermind)

Lots of leave a comment down below references.... someone is trying to tickle the algorithm

Yeah, the wedding photo was in Ireland. The retro-looking photo was Dapper Day.

Not to split hairs, but it wasn't a highway. Just a small side street they were on.
(unless you're in the UK and things are worded differently than here in the U.S., then nevermind)
British English, in our quaint ways a Highway can be a footpath 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2