Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So in regards to the COVID vaccine-apparently I can’t take the moderna or J & J. My doctor told me this the other day since I have an allergy to PEG and Polysorbate. Found that out the hard way when I was in the hospital-got morphine and I stopped breathing. Sucks really- but hopefully when more vaccines come out I will be able to get one. Just putting that out there for anyone who has the allergy

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I need background noise so I am watching old videos apparently they pissed off their stans in 13 with new theme park terms

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Timbo loves himself some GayAir🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh really Timbo, annoyed it’s busy?? You dumbassholes chose to visit the Springs on a holiday during SPRING BREAK ya fucking morons
I saw the same bimbo that we posted last night that bragged about meeting them in the video ill try and find the time stamp

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
You would be too if you were the sole caregiver of a very active 16 month old boy PLUS have to worry about what next set of crap you want to put out for the world to buy. Talking to you, stans!

btw - their podcast views are 13K in 10 hours
Only Instagram watchers will know about the Podcast though

Grusofsky96

“We are just looking for somerging to get for Jackson to eat” *FIVE PLATES LATER* BROOO HOW DO YOU EAT SO MUCH FOOD MANNNNN

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
He's a YouTube enhancer, if you will. He does a lot of sports live streams, but also a weekly stream showcasing "Disney Content Creators". He talks about a ton of them, but especially ResortTV1, CoryMeetsWorld, MagicalNewsLive, Provost Park Pass, PMM, SE, etc. Like all the ones I have ever heard of. But never TTT. Someone asked him which YT vlogger he didn't care for and while he wouldn't name names, he said he didn't like the practice of them buying subs and views. TTT is the only one I can think of that he is talking about. Could be wrong, but who else is there that we think is even doing that. And he LOVES all the others....including Dev and Michael Kay (who are also hated by many). Pete is a great guy though, I have no issues with him at all.
Did you see devs Social Blade around may a definite spike and I get the whole BLM thing but he had to make an investment

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Sadly Theme Parks seem to be a breeding ground for this kind of behaviour. In the UK there have been a number of cases around theme park fan clubs and vloggers.

2020planner

VIP Member
Promoting he’s been doing that the last month or so... he even had Craig and Ryno do a video that showed how “not bad” universal food was
Wow! So did Disney do something to piss him off or is he just giving Universal some general (and well-deserved) love?

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
My icon, or whatever it is called, looks like a Christmas ornament! Cute with the leprechaun hats though TattleLife!

I don't follow him at all. He could be the one he's talking about, but he made a huge deal out of him hitting 100K when it happened.
What video specifically or give me a reference date and I recognize the name from rtv1