Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I'm sorry I'm a little late catching up with the videos, but another thing just pissed me off on the Mt Dora video. They filmed someone's personal house! I mean they zoomed in on the porch and then they stood outside of the gate just talking about it and even said which street they were on! I mean if you take a photo for personal use fine, but they are blasting it to thousands of people.

Well...since the Trackers think it is ok to show someone else's property without their permission it is now permissible for people to stand outside of your house and take photos and video and put it all over social media. On top of that, we can even mention the town name and street name that they live on!

The shoe is now on the other foot now Trackers, how would you feel about that happening to you?

Screw off!
Oh snap I tapped out before that... Don't they live in a gated community

Reactions: 1

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I do wonder with at least some of these trips. There are a lot of Britons and others are the US that cannot use their points right now, so why not gift them . . . To the Trackers. It could all be out of pocket, but Nate and Jackie have been gifted DVC viewer trips. It is getting a bit much at this point that no other local Disney Vloggers go this amount.
OT my wife keeps speculating that Nate and Jackie are an item... are they...

Galorious

VIP Member
OT - has anyone (or you know of someone) gotten a COVID vaccine?

a) what kind/brand manufacturer?
b) one shot or the type with a booster?
c) what were side effects, if any?

A military YTer got the one shot version. His wife said the manufacturer started with a “J”.
He got severe headaches and the chills within 12 hours of getting the shot.
Was it the new single shot Johnson & Johnson one?

2020planner

VIP Member
yeah dude is not my type at all. I go for the goofy Adam Sandler/Will Ferrell types 😂😂😂
LOL.

If I'm keeping it in the grunge (or grunge-esqe) genre that I referenced, my type was always more of a Scott Weiland.

Luckily, I got to see STP 2x at Hard Rock here in town before he passed away. Once was a NYE show and he counted down to 1 while we all watched the simulcast on the big screens with Dick Clark who was still alive too then. Awesome.

WhiskeyBusiness

I was about to say I would be surprised if Disney brought them back....but honestly I wouldn’t. They have more subs than anyone else and regularly get 150k views. They will bank on more people seeing it with the trackers and being interested than people wonder WTF Disney is doing using them. I don’t know what kind of return Disney is getting from using vloggers, but I can’t imagine it’s much. Thinking specifically of the Trackers, have they filmed anything or done anything that made me immediately think of booking a trip....no. They give out more information that is wrong than right, so if Disney does take them back we will all know it’s simply because of the sun and view total.
ROI is probably not super high using influencers but I mean its pretty low cost to host them at events that are happening regardless or previewing/dry-running events that need tested anyway.

View attachment 484327
It must’ve been some club 33 perk or something. There’s no way Disney could’ve invited them back.

I also think it’s weird that they’re now using all social media platforms regularly. Must be trying to stay relevant.
Much easier revenue stream, honestly I'm surprised they haven't monetized (or at least hired someone to run their social media accounts outside of YouTube) them a long time ago. They have, what, 800+k subs on YouTube. Even if their Instagram accounts had 100-200k subscribers, there's still plenty of companies that would do paid partnerships with them.

crimsonclover

OT - has anyone (or you know of someone) gotten a COVID vaccine?

a) what kind/brand manufacturer?
b) one shot or the type with a booster?
c) what were side effects, if any?

A military YTer got the one shot version. His wife said the manufacturer started with a “J”.
He got severe headaches and the chills within 12 hours of getting the shot.
I got Pfizer (two doses) in December & January. Sore arm, mild temp were my only side effects.

• Heart

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
honestly I think that punk is arrogant AF and lives like those around him do not matter.
I would wager BIG BUCKS that he didn’t take a rapid Covid test because he doesn’t give a fuck about anyone but himself. However, by all means, I’d love to be proven wrong.
He wasn't the only one to go though. Nick and JoJo also went and I would almost bet none bothered with testing. Nick went to a Disney park the DAY he got home! At least Kyle waited a day, I assume. I know Nick will be at a gathering on Sunday with a bunch of other vloggers, in a house and most likely there won't be a mask in site. INSIDE a home!

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Someone explain to me why anyone would buy subs? I thought youtubers get paid by the amount of views/how long viewers watch for.
The YouTube algorithm and then when your begging to be #hosted you can say look how many subs I have. The thing is their views are staying the same or are down a little so they are consistently gaining these new subs who you assume will be watching the videos while losing an equal amount or more of views from older subs. There are several companies online that advertise buying both subs and views and interactions from the subs.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I knew someone would beat me to it with posting that. It’s quite special - love how more people think it’s weird than like it!!
I couldn't copy over the other comments that thought it was weird, since they used giphy thingys.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
My guess is Jackson choked on something when they were doing the baby led weaning, likely when Jen was by her self with him, and shes traumatized from it and afraid to be alone with him or let him feed himself. Would explain their behavior since then.
I agree.....it seemed to happen suddenly. And tumbo being a control freak doesn't trust her to be with him alone.

Kit123

VIP Member
I can't remember if it was already mentioned however they aren't DVC members are they? I thought that they were only opening DVC hotels for members only?
Also, I haven't been anywhere with my baby yet (f u covid) but they seem to take an obscene amount of stuff with them. How do they manage on flights 😩

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I don’t think they make masks big enough for him. He’s a big guy to start, but my fucking god he does have a giant melon of a head. Those masks he wears look normal on most other people.
I thought maybe he just bought them small by accident but holy shit his poor ears...he could buy those extenders that wrap around your head to save his ears...

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I don't like her in the vlogs either but like I said before, who really cares? Not my business. Not my bedroom. Never a big fan of his but I would just watch occasionally for the places he goes, not really caring who he bangs. As an example, I enjoyed the recent Buc-ee's vlog and can't wait to go next time I'm over in Volusia, and she really wasn't that prominent in it.

THOUGH I will say this in his defense (if I'm playing devil's advocate or whatever you want to call it), people were throwing literal shitfits over her inclusion like a bunch of friggin virgin-ears babies and wouldn't shut up already about it. It was akin to when you read on the Trackers 5,000 of the same fucking comment from 5,000 stans about something so damn obvious. I would have shut comments off too!

Good question. B&C, indeed, used to have outdoor tables. But I haven't been down there since the redo / pandemic / re-opening, so... 🤷‍♀️
I thought they added a few out there, but could be wrong. I will check when I get there on Sunday!