Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Did they go through Disney or rent from an owner? If a rental it would have been cheaper and no parking fee popped on. (Lord I hate that stupid fee)
They went through Disney dvc wouldn’t run a Florida resident Discount

And give their personal info to some rando or some booking company???? Don’t you know they would then immediately share that with the world and they would have people with torches and pitchforks on their front lawn.
Especially some of these dvc rental companies they are skeezy AF

huydecirku

VIP Member
I will have to look for it. It was his last one, on Sunday night, but not sure where in the video it is.

Founds this gem before it got shut down........

Lisa Slee
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

So looking back at old pics I found this that i edited, not sure of I ever posted it.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and castle
  • Aaron Lee
    Imagine some stranger posting an edited pic of your wedding day that you never asked for in a group full of more strangers and those others strangers liking it
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....
The composite photo is weird the main part of the pic looks like they are at Dapper Day at The Magic Kingdom. Is that a honeymoon photo of some sort? I thought they only got married in Ireland and at Harry Potter World.

Last edited:

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Why did Disneyland allow them to go? That's my main question. When the parks open again they are only allowing CA residents, so I think this event should have been the same.

But did they make money, considering what it cost to go. I can't even see how TTT would have made anything by going after the expense of getting out there.
He got 14k views on touch of Disney and 8k on the flight video don’t know how much he made from them but it was an expensive trip....his patron seems to be taking off so maybe he doesn’t care

PJones

VIP Member
He isn’t old enough to be turned around. You had plenty of responses explaining this to you. Seriously, take literally 90 seconds to google it.
I did and

Car Seat Law (316.613)
  • Law: Children must be properly restrained as such:
    • Children 3 and younger must be secured in a crash-tested federally approved child restraint device.
    • Children 4 through 5 must be secured by either a crash-tested federally approved child restraint device, integrated child seat or booster seat.
    • Children 6 and up must be secured with the vehicle seat belt (Statute 316.614).
  • Positioning: Not specified
  • Taxi: Exempt
  • RideSafer legal: Yes. The Ride Safer travel vest qualifies for children who are at least age 3 and 30 pounds.
  • Fines: $60

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
aww 😊 thanks. Nice to be appreciated.I can’t believe they have a video like this up! This is exactly how she gets with us. She doesn’t yell as loud but 😤😤 what kills me is she started one of her complaints with “I’m sorry I don’t mean to complain but..” I hate that! She was rather rude about it too. “How long can my food take!?” “Why aren’t you helping them?” Seriously this video is triggering. Well at least now y’all now what I and my coworkers have dealt with😂
Really need someone to record one of these, not one of you guys because of course she would demand you get fired but another guest

Lankylamb

VIP Member
There was a media event at Galaxy's Edge a few days ago early in the morning (before sunrise). Maybe Tim was at that?

Jen237

Chatty Member
From the recent live vid Jenn mentioned tha she has tattoos, does anyone know where these are on her body?

Wiganer

I'm sorry I'm a little late catching up with the videos, but another thing just pissed me off on the Mt Dora video. They filmed someone's personal house! I mean they zoomed in on the porch and then they stood outside of the gate just talking about it and even said which street they were on! I mean if you take a photo for personal use fine, but they are blasting it to thousands of people.
What ever you do, don’t log onto google maps then, you’ll have a proper melt down.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I just had to ask.
I am not familiar with Kyle’s work. Have seen a few JoJo videos.
As a Californian I was surprised that they were out here. And was suspicious of their actions.
One thing I can say is that if there is a spike in cases and Disneyland/DCA can’t open as scheduled the finger can be pointed at these out of staters.

🤔 💡 don’t airlines require negative COVID-19 results 72 hours prior to your last flight to your destination?
They don’t. With the exception of going to Puerto Rico.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Wait...what? She ALSO used to bartend for a catering company???? Why didn't I ever remember this before?

So...we have working for "restaurants" (plural), bartending for a catering company, working an office job, AND being a "manager" (nope, don't believe that!) in retail. I swear, she's the gift that just keeps on giving with uncovering her past vast job history while living in multiple cities and going to college and moving back home and finally being "allowed" by Timbo to quit - all by her early to mid-20s. :ROFLMAO:

❤ I also saw them in 2019 at Busch Gardens. Freaking awesome. STILL sound so good. Always have had a crush on Robert too. YUM. So hot.

The new guy (Jeff Gutt) sounded reaaaally good but I totally miss Scott (as all STP fans all do!) ❤

Ok. Yeah, I'll give you guys, I always have thought Fallon is sooo cute too. :love:
I don’t remember which video but a couple of weeks ago I remember running into one of their old home vlogs where Jenn talks about working in retail some 20 years. I know it was about five years ago and I think she had a bad experience with Old Navy. I was so confused when she said that. I thought she wasn’t working at that time? So she was what 13 when she started to work

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I’m seeing all the comments, but no ones saying much. If this was in a general subreddit I think there would be a lot more people speaking up

Still I would think that Tim wouldn’t want that post there
I mean any idiotic Stans who Googles their name will see forums like this or videos from FRE and learn the truth about them