Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
Jackson is not an adult. He isn’t even 18 months old. Take a couple minutes to google how long a child should rear face in a car seat, and why. For all the things there are to snark on the Trackers about, this is something they’re, no question, doing right.
But he is 16 months so could turn around. He could still be sat more upright so looking out the window rather than the roof.

Someone explain to me why anyone would buy subs? I thought youtubers get paid by the amount of views/how long viewers watch for.
The 1K each week on social blade is how they track and counts subs. They go by the day or week and tally it by the 1K. It looks weird I know, so it look like you buy them but thats literally how they tally it.

Well, now we know that Kyle's trip was sponsored. He thanks a person in his outro today for making his trip possible. On another note he's turned into Tim with a wieners obsession. He said "wiener" and "hot dog" about 10 times in that video. I want FRE to make a Tim/Kyle wiener mashup.
FRE should edit in the FBI Codes and see if that adds up and file some charges.

View attachment 493500

Look who is on the Twitter Petey!
They all love the New Secret Sauce.

Kit123

VIP Member
“We are just looking for somerging to get for Jackson to eat” *FIVE PLATES LATER* BROOO HOW DO YOU EAT SO MUCH FOOD MANNNNN
It really is quite amazing! Poor Jackson eating a combination of fried food/bread and whatever them round things are he snacks on.

2020planner

VIP Member
I willing to bet that they didn't get a refund. If and if they used a Red card that extends the return time. And something that a lot of people don't know, if you pay with a debit or credit card, Target is able to look up your purchase. So if they used a debit or credit card then I can see them not having a receipt. However, if it was beyond the 3 month return time then they are SOL.....
I missed it (didn't watch and apologies if it was mentioned) but what were they trying to return? (you know, with their busy schedules and all...)

shadee91762

VIP Member
At the end of the latest Winter park video during the "help" segment he's staring at Jenn so intently. I wonder what he was thinking......

PJones

VIP Member
@PJones. I respect other people’s opinions and try not to strongly disagree with them. I make an exception in regards to child car seat safety. YOU ARE WRONG!

Jackson’s body at 16 months is not mature (height and weight) enough for his car seat to be forward facing should there be a car accident. Even Tim slamming on the brakes suddenly could injure Jackson if his car seat is forward facing. Jackson’s safety is a lot more important than his view!

Again I refer you to....
I respect your views but legally he can sit front facing which is what I said not that he must!

shadee91762

VIP Member
Well, now we know that Kyle's trip was sponsored. He thanks a person in his outro today for making his trip possible. On another note he's turned into Tim with a wieners obsession. He said "wiener" and "hot dog" about 10 times in that video. I want FRE to make a Tim/Kyle wiener mashup.
Timothy loves hotdogs mmmmm
Screen-Shot-2020-08-17-at-9.02.24-PM.png

shadee91762

VIP Member
That was interesting! She is always with Nick from MagicalNewsLive, his friends Sam and Richie...they were there too. Right after she walks away from T&J, Nick mentions that the guy you can see standing nearby must be their bodyguard. Do we think they have one? He did act like it actually.
Maybe it's a manny or a personal assistant ?? 🤔 I did hear Gen say something to the affect of how years ago when she hung out with them she kinda felt like a character attendant because of all the people constantly coming up to them so maybe he was there to assist them with that or something.

That was interesting! She is always with Nick from MagicalNewsLive, his friends Sam and Richie...they were there too. Right after she walks away from T&J, Nick mentions that the guy you can see standing nearby must be their bodyguard. Do we think they have one? He did act like it actually.
There's something sort of awkward about Nick to me. He's like 17 and always hanging out with a group of 40 year olds and I had no idea that Sam was 30. I thought she was a teenager too but anyways I digress

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
1B was $709/night with Florida residence discount. $25/night for parking. Plus tax.
Did they go through Disney or rent from an owner? If a rental it would have been cheaper and no parking fee popped on. (Lord I hate that stupid fee)

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Adam gives zero Fs. He is literally one of the most honest and straight forward vloggers out there.

Super chat shilling activate.... In the form of the trackers.
Wow... really bad attempt at photo shopping her face to look thinner.... so crooked and lopsided.