Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lurking out from my shadow again. I just need to rant. The new vlog...why on God's great earth are they still not giving him the same meal as they're having and all eat at the same time??? When he woke from his mega nap she said it was time for a late lunch/early dinner. No, he has lunch then has a nap, so he then can have dinner with you guys. This drives me daft!!!

Retreats back to the shadow...

• Heart
Reactions: 22

zea mays

@SheDaisy. Whether it is you or a relative that has fibro, my heart goes out to you/them 😘. The best I can do is share what plan my family has devised when we get the vaccine.

I am considered a senior, even though I don’t think of myself that way. I’m active, healthy, don’t smoke or drink and am on no medications. Because I consider my body fairly pure I am extremely cautious about taking medications and how my body might react to full dosages.

When I get the vaccine my body will be compromised and vulnerable. There is also the matter of “shedding” of the vaccine that can get others in the family sick. We plan on me quarantining in my en suite room for at least 3 days after each injection. My daughter or grandson will bring me whatever food and beverages I desire and leave it outside my bedroom door. This is for my protection and theirs.
Just an FYI, there is no virus in the vaccines to shed. None of the currently approved vaccine types (mRNA or viral vector vaccines) contain live viruses. You are free to do whatever you like after your vaccination, but none of what you describe is necessary.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
JENN & TIM

LET JACKSON FEED HIMSELF!!!!!! There is NO reason why you need to shred French fries into tiny bits and feed him like some sort of NY City street pigeon

At 13:07 JennBo admits...

“it’s almost hard to suck...”

no Jenn you guys are experts at sucking...sucking at vlogging, sucking at parenting, and sucking down sweets and grease

Last edited:
  • Haha

SleepingMeh

I think they haven’t gotten his hair cut yet because they are waiting for Harmony Barber Shop to open back up so they can make a video about. Gotta monetize Jackpot as much as possible, ya know.

Their latest video was just so annoying in every way. They know nothing about Disney World or food or just being decent people. And the constant “This!” still gets on my last nerve. I know all kids are different and blah blah, but mine never fixated on a word, especially not for this long. One of their videos popped up today and I didn’t notice the date, I just assumed it was a new one. It started with Jackson awkwardly grabbing puffs in his highchair. It wasn’t until I saw her poorly done red hair that I was like hold up....this is old. The video was 4 months old! That child hasn’t advanced in 4 months except his hair is longer and he can walk better...but that’s it. That’s not normal. I don’t blame Jackson at all. His parents are absolutely stunting his development and keeping him an infant. It’s sick.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry I'm a little late catching up with the videos, but another thing just pissed me off on the Mt Dora video. They filmed someone's personal house! I mean they zoomed in on the porch and then they stood outside of the gate just talking about it and even said which street they were on! I mean if you take a photo for personal use fine, but they are blasting it to thousands of people.

Well...since the Trackers think it is ok to show someone else's property without their permission it is now permissible for people to stand outside of your house and take photos and video and put it all over social media. On top of that, we can even mention the town name and street name that they live on!

The shoe is now on the other foot now Trackers, how would you feel about that happening to you?

Screw off!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit I’m as behind as Tim is with his “workout regimen” and Jenn with her “skincare regimen”

these videos are just 🙄🙄🙄

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how two ADULTS who completely work from home cannot accomplish even the simple task of having their meals together??

I have said it before, I can totally understand when one or both parents work full time and especially if either of those parents work a retail schedule...

BUT THESE TWO FUCKING DILDOS ARE HOME ALL DAY!!!

For context: my husband works full time retail hours which means he doesn’t get home until 9pm some nights. That is too late for dinner for our 5 year old so I prepare our son dinner at 5/6pm and I eat dinner with my husband at 9:30. Yeah it’s late and it blows chunks but I’d rather have that decompression time with him. HOWEVER on his 2 days off, we cook together and eat as a family and let me tell you...WE RELISH IN IT

these two fuckwads as ruining this glorious opportunity they have been handed to have copious amounts of REAL family time

• Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
If they were so worried about covid they definitely wouldn’t be staying in hotels or visiting a crowded theme park on a regular basis. Anyone I know that is extremely cautious would NEVER bring their maskless toddler in a crowded place. If they were that concerned they’d leave him home. I bet they’re hoping the masks are gone before buddy turns 2!
I am probably one of the most extreme covid rules followers out there and I'm not ashamed of it one bit. I work 100% remotely from home. We haven't been in a grocery store in over a year. We don't do prepared food delivery or take out. I won't even go into all the extreme measures we have done but it is all to keep someone who is immunocompromised in my house safe. It has been worth it to us for that reason and now that we are fully vaccinated, we will slowly re-enter the world. I can tell you I would absolutely not have stayed in a hotel during this past year and no way in hell I would have gone to a petri dish theme park Every time I hear TTTs talk about how worried they are about catching covid and how safe they are being and then do something completely contradictory (which is basically every day) I roll my eyes to the back of my head. They haven't got a clue.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am disgusted that Jenn scraped on that plastic carrot headband, definitely pulling off some of her scalp skin and flakes into said headband for the next person. What a tool. It is a pandemic you idiot, and a few months ago you dolts wouldn't even touch the steering wheel of the Speedway cars.

• Sick
  • Angry

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's St. Patricks Day and the Slackers are at Disney Springs.

Jenn is excited to try some treats!

They say they are both wearing green....Timbo is clearly wearing Teal.

Tim was worried because he saw a lot of people, but apparently it's not as busy as he'd thought it would be.

Tim gets distracted at Vera Bradley.

Now he's at D-Luxe Burger for the St. Patricks Day Burger...they also got the Buffalo Chicken Sammich. They still won't let Jackpot eat on his own.

Tim tells us that it took about 10 minutes to get their food via mobile order.

Tim complains the burger is a bit greasy and salty....Tim says it's not the best burger he had at D-Luxe, but he can't remember what was the best burger he has had at D-Luxe.

Tim wants to know if ground corn beef is a thing and he'd rather have that mixed in with the meat. He also complains it's a bit overcooked for him.

Tim makes a point to tell us that the Buffalo Chicken is not part of the St. Patrick's Day celebration menu thing.

Tim prefers the chicken from Everglazed versus D-Luxe.

Tim complains the Buffalo Chicken isn't spicy enough.

Tim now tell us he wishes the Dubliner Burger also had bacon in addition with the burger patty and corn beef.

Now it's time to have Amorette's because they need sweets after all that greasy salty protein.

They get the Pot O' Gold Cremepuff from Amorettes. Tim likes how gold the top of the Cremepuff is.

Jenn complains it's so busy there is no tables available for them to vlog.

Jenn complains the caramel has a heavy "alcohol-y" flavor.

Apparently a cremepuff filled with pastry creme is "Refreshing" to Jennbo.

Jenn takes a very painful bite, and the sweet treat falls out of her gaping maw.

Tim complains that there is too much alcohol flavor...it's funny how he has turned into Michael Kay with regards to alcohol....It has to be an act because you know they are still pounding back booze off camera.

Tim is in awe of an "intense" line to get into the Lego Store....

Well Tim needs more sugar, now they are stopping at the Gelato place for the St. Patricks Day Shake.

Tim reads us a sign that describes the difference between Gelato and Ice Cream.....to which Tim says "I take it as gelato is healthier"

Jenn complains the thing she got wasn't as green as the promotional picture.

Jackpot looks absolutely frustrated strapped into his stroller. He's kicking his feet in anger. It's amazing how little they pay attention to him.

Tim says the shake is good, but he wouldn't order it again.

Jenn said the cake on top of the shake looks like cornbread.....and now she's saying it tastes like cornbread.......

Tim complains they fenced off Raglan Road....so he finds a spot to film over the wall.

They apparently got a free hat and pin at Raglan Road....

NEED MORE SUGAR THEY STOP AT THE GANACHARY

TIM KEEPS SAYING MILK AS MELK! IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING!

Tim also complains it's very hot and humid out.

Tim reads off the Limited Time menu at City Works from his phone because walking over there is too hard....Also he butchers pronouncing "Gruyere" Sounded like he said Gay-Air.

Tim reads more menus off his phone at Yasake....because apparently the physical menu wasn't as descriptive as the online menu.

Tim complains that there wasn't much mask compliance at Disney Springs...

• Haha
Reactions: 20