Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
They don't directly profit from buying views but the algorithm will see the extra views and is more likely to show the video to other people as it thinks the video is popular. They will then profit from the genuine views they will get from the algorithm showing the video to more people :)

I doubt they are buying views TBH, they can't even tidy the living room never mind going through the effort of buying views.
So in the last week they averaged 106K views per video.
Which is only 12.7% of their 835K subscribers.

Is this good or bad?
Is this normal for a YT channel?

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
On Reddit, someone asked what everyone's favorite video is

When I was going through the replies and found what I was hoping to see.
"The Urban Party episode was amazing"
Someone brought up the hot sauce video too, surprised the catch the gay video wasn’t mentioned

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
What happened to the comments on Adam's video about the Trackers? Seems like it's gone, or maybe I just didn't find it. Was going to see if there were any other comments. Lots of negative stuff on there about others, but all still there.

shadee91762

VIP Member
When I ran into Tim before, 3 times, he was always alone. Let's see if I see them next week and I will try to watch around them to see if there is anyone.

I am now thinking it's just the guy that hangs out with the Earsome girl with the unbelievably annoying voice. I don't know that channel at all, so not sure.
View attachment 500272

BUT wait, editing myself here. Nick is the one who pointed the guy out, wondering if he was the bodyguard. So there was for sure someone near them that made him say that. Maybe there was another person near them that we didn't see in the video.
Nah that guy that hangs out with Gen and Nick is Peter he has a channel too. He wasn't out that day with them. He was home working because she brought it up in the beginning of the stream saying Peter can't come out because of work

When I ran into Tim before, 3 times, he was always alone. Let's see if I see them next week and I will try to watch around them to see if there is anyone.

I am now thinking it's just the guy that hangs out with the Earsome girl with the unbelievably annoying voice. I don't know that channel at all, so not sure.
View attachment 500272

BUT wait, editing myself here. Nick is the one who pointed the guy out, wondering if he was the bodyguard. So there was for sure someone near them that made him say that. Maybe there was another person near them that we didn't see in the video.
In that picture fyi is Gen (with the voice you love) the girl in the middle Heather has a channel Vacation Exploration and Peter has a channel called Extra Magic. Gen has said numerous times how Tim and Jenn are her "inspiration" for live streaming and how they are the king and queen of Disney vlogging and if it wasn't for them there wouldn't be so many theme park vloggers out there. 🤪

Last edited:

Rebelle

VIP Member
🤔 Wondering if Tim put the trike together wrong. (he probably didn’t read the directions carefully. If at all.) Specifically the grey foot shield. Is it on backwards? Upside down??

I couldn’t figure out why Jackson’s trike would have his feet dangling. So I did some digging on YT. The bottom pic is the correct placement. Sorry about the pic quality.
My son got one of these as a gift last year. I’ll take a look in the morning, but maybe the ones that fold are different? The tray/cup part looks like it’s in the wrong spot on Buddy’s as well.

Resilient-Jedi

17:53 - They talk about Covid.

To report you need to select "Harmful and dangerous Acts" and the "Other Dangerous Acts" in the dropdown menu.
Thank you. I couldn’t stand listening to it anymore after all their “yeahs” in the beginning and talking about hot dogs. 🙄

mmc2020

OT - has anyone (or you know of someone) gotten a COVID vaccine?

a) what kind/brand manufacturer?
b) one shot or the type with a booster?
c) what were side effects, if any?

A military YTer got the one shot version. His wife said the manufacturer started with a “J”.
He got severe headaches and the chills within 12 hours of getting the shot.
My husband received Moderna (first responder). Sore arm for the first, but felt like absolute shit after the second. He had a fever, chills, and was extremely tired the following day. Overall, he just didn’t feel right for about two weeks. Most of his colleagues experienced the same, but two felt so bad they ended up in the ER (Now all fine). Personally, I’m out unless not getting it interferes with life.

JASSIE

Hey, sorry but can someone tell me why Disney don’t do as much with them now please? I saw at the beginning of the thread something about offensive videos??

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I agree.

I think it's a combo of laziness and procrastination, Tim thinking he can do eVeRyTHiNg, and Jenn freaking out about some random person coming regularly to their home because don't you know, tHeY'rE sO fAmOuS.
Where was the freak out in the vlog

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Yes, Moderna, no side effects except sore arm. The YTer had Johnson and Johnson and those side effects are normal

How does Taylor Harvey know they don't eat all the food they get? Pretty damn sure they inhale every last crumb!

I have noticed that their subs are increasing at a pretty regular pace lately. I just can't see what would make anyone sub to them. Anyone new coming in, watching today's content can't be interested in watching their boring ass idiots. Not at this exactly pace that is going on with their subs.
I am sure they can write it off as a business expense

Roma29

I only said something like "Stop deleting comments on your videos and watch out for your stans, they are wierdos
I only said something like "Stop deleting comments on your videos and watch out for your stans, they are wierdos"

Timestamp 35:20
I only said something like "Stop deleting comments on your videos and watch out for your stans, they are wierdos"

Timestamp 35:20
I watched that part, but you said Jenn pointed at the screen and Tim began typing on the computer. At your time stamp, Tim isn’t even in the room?

Also, Jenn saying Jackson doesn’t watch Paw Patrol really makes me think they don’t LET him because Paw Patrol has been in the news for having a police dog as a character. I def got “defund the police” vibes out of that comment. 🙄 I wouldn’t feel that way if she had said they should have him watch it to see if he like it.