Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quietcandy

VIP Member
I’m sorry if I missed a post about this I don’t watch their videos every day anymore I just periodically check them. I saw how disgustingly dirty their pool was. How could someone with any self-respect let their pool get that disgusting when it’s right outside the kitchen door? I am no pool care expert but I know you got a put chlorine in it. I’ve never seen a pool that green even if I cleaned it I wouldn’t wanna swim in it. I don’t know if they’re just lazy or stupid or a combination of both. I guess anything that could potentially interrupt caloric intake gets put on the back burner. Everything they do is just wrong
I can understand the pool issue... mainly because I've let mine get that bad too. I have an excuse, though! I let it get a little green and nasty over winter when I wasn't taking care of the chemicals as much - still vacuuming it at least weekly and putting the chlorine tabs in it when needed (it was probably about how clean the Tracker's pool is currently). Then I hurt my back pretty bad and wasn't able to do ANYTHING to it for weeks and it got way way worse. I'm talking like 10x worse than what the Trackers have currently. Back is fine now and I've started working on the pool again and managed to kill off the algae but now my pump isn't providing enough suction to vacuum it up at all, and our little robot vac isn't doing much. After a few weeks of trying to Youtube fix my issues, I FINALLY gave in and called a pool company to get me back to 100% with it.

Tim's pool isn't that bad, honestly. He just needs to actually take a sample to a pool store and get the proper stuff to kill off the active bloom and then it's just a little bit of weekly maintenance and using that cheap vacuum they bought a few times a week and they'd be fine. The problem is he won't put any effort into doing this, and god forbid he have a professional come out and fix things. Plus I'm sure he's run ragged daily in between filming to keep the channel active and then doing all the house chores and taking care of Jackson that gets thrown onto his shoulders while Jenn takes 12 hours to drag and drop edit a 27 minute video of them eating everything in sight.

Reactions: 1

mjm9

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo update....already back and is at EPCOT
View attachment 491268
Are we just discussing Kyle and JoJo OR does someone have personal knowledge that they didn’t...
• fly in to SoCal (LAX or SNA)
• take a rapid COVID test
(results texted within six hours)
• check into their hotel room
• wait for the test results
• then go about their business

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Are we just discussing Kyle and JoJo OR does someone have personal knowledge that they didn’t...
• fly in to SoCal (LAX or SNA)
• take a rapid COVID test
(results texted within six hours)
• check into their hotel room
• wait for the test results
• then go about their business
I have not watched his flying to CA vid and he has not as far as I know said anything about getting tested before going and doing anything before or after flying.

peedee

Chatty Member
Pfizer, one shot as the uk are delaying the second dose. I was really scared as a vaccine years ago made me very unwell and I never fully recovered but I’m more scared of covid. Only side effects was a sore arm, all the worry (both me and my family) and it was a sore arm! Naturally worried about the next again but much better than dying or getting long term problems. If you get symptoms like chills and headaches it’s just your body doing a good job making antibodies
My friend and his mother in the UK got Pfizer back in mid January and is still waiting to hear when they can get their 2nd dose

• Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
OT - has anyone (or you know of someone) gotten a COVID vaccine?

a) what kind/brand manufacturer?
b) one shot or the type with a booster?
c) what were side effects, if any?

A military YTer got the one shot version. His wife said the manufacturer started with a “J”.
He got severe headaches and the chills within 12 hours of getting the shot.
No but an 80+ year old relative got Moderna. Only side effects were chills and it wasn't really anything major.

• Heart

stitch123

I think they haven’t gotten his hair cut yet because they are waiting for Harmony Barber Shop to open back up so they can make a video about. Gotta monetize Jackpot as much as possible, ya know.

Their latest video was just so annoying in every way. They know nothing about Disney World or food or just being decent people. And the constant “This!” still gets on my last nerve. I know all kids are different and blah blah, but mine never fixated on a word, especially not for this long. One of their videos popped up today and I didn’t notice the date, I just assumed it was a new one. It started with Jackson awkwardly grabbing puffs in his highchair. It wasn’t until I saw her poorly done red hair that I was like hold up....this is old. The video was 4 months old! That child hasn’t advanced in 4 months except his hair is longer and he can walk better...but that’s it. That’s not normal. I don’t blame Jackson at all. His parents are absolutely stunting his development and keeping him an infant. It’s sick.
It does get pretty annoying, but it’s also kinda sad. I feel like the reason he repeats “this!” is because sometimes they actually acknowledge him when he says it or cries for food. It would also help if they’d work with him more on learning words assuming they don’t off camera. 🙄

Have they ever showed his diapers to us, which brand? I don't think I have ever seen that. If they really were buying expensive eco friendly ones, I have no doubt they would be trying to get a sponsor and talking about them a LOT. I think they use regular old Pampers or Huggies and are again just lying.
I have seen a box of pampers pure at the start of the pandemic during one of the many home vlogs

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I tapped out after 6 minutes... he’s the brains behind these “influencers”
ha! you have to be into this community to watch this and have it make sense. and not sure he is the brains more than he is just trying to make it in the YT world by promoting all these little channels. it's bizarre to me that all these people met one another on YT, through live streams.

Over under on how long that gets deleted
Weird that is even open again. When I posted earlier they had turned off comments.

She has like cherries or something on the front hip on one side too.

Then you hear on the news that they closed down bc he's a pervert creep who wiped his dick on the pizzas.
Too much Ping Pong and MK in the walk-in putting on a show for The Kaykateers. Jenn has a bucket of anchovies for them to feed him, cause she likes fish and he can't have hers.

2020planner

VIP Member
Absolutely hate the ending of their home blogs when they look stoned as fuck and laugh at this that a normal adult their age should not find funny at all. ALSO WHO THE FUCK WOULD RUIN A TESLA LIKE THIS. Not shocked these two ass faces would do something so trashy and lazy. Fuck these idiots. They don’t deserve this life at all.
What did they do to the Tesla? I didn't watch this one.