The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FWIW I read about the possibility of Barbie being on HBO near the end of September. They have a deal with WB, who is distributing the movie, so it’ll go to MAX first. Expect it to be in theaters ~60 days.
That was a big issue why Christopher Nolan left WB, bc they go to streaming either simultaneously or too quickly. That’s why WB released Barbie the same day as Oppenheimer.

I go to the movies by myself. We didn’t have anyone to watch our son bc of my husband’s work schedule and now I don’t bc our closest family is in America. So we take turns. I’ve seen: Rise of Skywalker, No Way Home & Multiverse of Madness by myself. I’ll go see Oppenheimer by myself and just wait to see Barbie.

If they wanted to rent a theater, it’s not Covid times anymore and it’s a brand new movie. They’re going to have to wait a certain amount of time before they’d be able to monopolize an entire theater. Unless they’re going to buy every single ticket.
I also went to the movies by myself when my kids were little. Star Wars movies, Hunger Games, movies they were too little for. My husband worked crazy long hours and I needed a break. Also, I was capable of driving myself there.

I think renting a theater was a reasonable thing during covid, but right now, Barbie/Oppenheimer are very popular movies, it's in the middle of summer and people don't care about being in a theater full of people anymore. I was looking at going to see Barbie this morning. We've been out of town and I had the morning blocked off to catch up on some stuff, so logically, I would blow that off and go to the movies. All of the Barbie movies before noon have a majority of the seats booked up for most of today's showings. Which is great for the movie theater business. But the Bojo's aren't renting a theater for themselves when people are filling the theaters.

I think Jenn was just running her mouth though, I don't think it's something they would have really done, they wouldn't be able to film in there.

Reactions: 11
OGB had an eye injury when he was younger too didn’t he?
I really can’t bare to watch them anymore..when our little one was born for the first 3 years me and husband were like ships in the night with work to ensure we had child care. We both work hard and save for the nice things we have and make choices to ensure we can have holidays yet these 2 have everything and more and still complain about how hard life is…get a grip!!! You really do sound pathetic!

My little one is 7 and would love to see Barbie, I’ve looked online at the reviews and guidance and decided it’s not going to be suitable for her, this is just my personal opinion.
There is nothing super overt in Barbie- but the theme is definitely adult. It’s a statement on women & our place in the world and it’s very well done. It is not for children if you ask me, but I have seen little kids in R rated movie, so I guess anything goes.

Reactions: 12
It's not a traditional school with grade levels, they use age ranges like toddler, primary, elementary, adolescent and goes from ages 3-14. All ages start the same time and they seem to follow the school district calendar. This particular school does start on August 10th and there is a parent orientation and meet the teacher even that same week. Time will tell if the Bojo's can show up to things. With a school like this one, parent participation is important.

I personally do not believe this will be a successful learning model for J$, but again, time will tell. I also believe they've already dropped too many hints about the school and have put J$ and the school in a not so safe situation, because those stans are crazy.
I'd imagine if he is still going they will start to mention it next week an no doubt will need to flex his new school wardrobe, however I don't think he will last, I'd say after two weeks the teacher will start to mention his behaviour an rather than sort it they will pull him out an say he was having "anxieties" over being left there an they will play the part of concerned parents by saying they done the "right thing" by pulling him out so that the stans can fall over themselves with praising them over how great parents they are an how he doesn't even need school because he has them

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she looks so much better blonde. Even the bright blonde.

Tim was probably googling famous redheads to try to have something nice to say to her when she came out.
I agree. She looks better blonde. The red doesn’t look right.

Reactions: 4
1690200762765.jpeg

So many comments saying they have the $$… or it’s only $99 where I live. Or like others here have said- their kids did with friends…I doubt it’s $99 in Orlando & definitely not for this big of a movie.

Reactions: 19
I'd imagine if he is still going they will start to mention it next week an no doubt will need to flex his new school wardrobe, however I don't think he will last, I'd say after two weeks the teacher will start to mention his behaviour an rather than sort it they will pull him out an say he was having "anxieties" over being left there an they will play the part of concerned parents by saying they done the "right thing" by pulling him out so that the stans can fall over themselves with praising them over how great parents they are an how he doesn't even need school because he has them
When she mentioned going to the school for the uniforms, I was thinking about how they will flex this on camera. The school name/logo is prominently displayed on the shirt. We know that Jenn is capable of editing in such a way to blur the logo. So will they just be open about the school? Again, time will tell.

Reactions: 13
Jenn obviously hasn’t watched the trailers or the reviews on the Barbie movie. It’s not a movie for buddy. My sister and I took our kids (ranging in age from teen to pre-teen) to the drive-in over the weekend to see the movie and they didn’t enjoy it much as they thought they would - several parts were confusing to them. But they had fun hanging out at the drive-in with cousins.

Saying they are going to rent out an entire theatre is ridiculous. I’m sure they mean it as a flex but to me it says they are clueless on how to parent their children and how to handle their finances.
---
There is nothing super overt in Barbie- but the theme is definitely adult. It’s a statement on women & our place in the world and it’s very well done. It is not for children if you ask me, but I have seen little kids in R rated movie, so I guess anything goes.
I think Jenn would have a very difficult time following the movie too (the statement on women and our place in this world).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2329696
So many comments saying they have the $$… or it’s only $99 where I live. Or like others here have said- their kids did with friends…I doubt it’s $99 in Orlando & definitely not for this big of a movie.
Out of curiosity I looked it up here, I actually didn't know this was a thing, but it's £400 here to rent out for a movie an that's a Monday morning, weekends an nights are more, I know it might not be as expensive over there but I can definitely think of far better things to spend that money on than a 2/3 hour film

They might think it sounds like a flex but really it just makes then sound like douche bags

Reactions: 17
I looked it up, it seems like only the AMC in Alamonte Mall does it. It’s $199 during the week and $359 on the weekends, I’m assuming +tax. You’re limited to a noon showing during the week and a 330pm on weekends.

I looked it up, it seems like only the AMC in Alamonte Mall does it. It’s $199 during the week and $359 on the weekends, I’m assuming +tax. You’re limited to a noon showing during the week and a 330pm on weekends.
I knew there was no way it was $99 in a bigger city like Orlando. They throw money away.

Reactions: 11
I get they want to see the newest movies in the theatre. I agree that they have a babysitter, why not just use her like others have said. Have a better idea. IF THEY HAD ACTUAL FRIENDS who have kids. Why not do babysitting swap? We look after your kids for 3 hours on Friday nights so you can go out and they can play and we do the same on Saturday night.

I saw Oppenheimer on Saturday afternoon. 1) It is VERY long, three hours. 2) It is also VERY adult. It will be very stupid for Trackers to bring a 3 year old and a baby to a three hour and very adult movie. I am not sure about Barbie. When we went to the movies, I saw alot of 7-10 year old GIRLS waiting to get into the movie with their families. I know adult men like collecting Barbies. But this movie is cleary targeted toward girls or people like me who had Barbies as a girl.
Would you want to watch J$ and O$? I wouldn't. Nor would I want these two morons watching my children. They can't take care of their own and I wouldn't want mine on camera or subjected to J$ rough "play".

Reactions: 9
So rather than teach the OG Buddy to behave in a movie theatre they instead want to rent out the whole theatre?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They wasted 20k on an outdoor kitchen when they have no friend and don't cook. J$ is a brat and mom doesn't do anything to mitigate that- instead fueling behavior that will lead to him retaliating against a helpless baby when they aren't looking.

That's the first thing I thought watching him be grabby with his mom, if he hasn't yet, he will. They foster resentment between them because they don't understand and couldn't be bothered to learn about children. They don't raise them other than to ignore and then overindulge.
I'm betting there was an outdoor kitchen at AMI and Jaime was telling Dim how they have seen a lot of these going in houses. Dimmy had fomo because of his shopping addiction and ran to Costco or Home Depot to find a pre-fab one. They aren't that expensive. But they are useless at the Bojo household. One more thing to collect hoarder crap and dirt.

Reactions: 16
I remember people talking on ATW tattle about him renting out a whole movie theatre just for himself to watch Back to the Future and thinking that was pretty stupid (which it is). The difference is that BTTF is an older movie.

IF, big IF movie theatre would do it. It would of course be a birthday party type thing with other KIDS with popcorn, drinks, Tims fave, hot dogs, nacho's, cake, maybe a piñata. I'd think they'd still make more money as far as theatre just showing the movie and getting $10 a head vs. renting a movie for 4 people with an infant that would have not been charged for a regular movie anyway. So even if they got snacks and renting them a movie it might only make the theatre $500 (to show a big name new release vs. if they waited 2 months and it might be $200) vs. $1200 (assuming there are 120 seats).

Why Barbie though? Why not other movies that Jackson would be more interested in, like Transformers, since he loves car stuff?

Reactions: 10
I remember people talking on ATW tattle about him renting out a whole movie theatre just for himself to watch Back to the Future and thinking that was pretty stupid (which it is). The difference is that BTTF is an older movie.

IF, big IF movie theatre would do it. It would of course be a birthday party type thing with other KIDS with popcorn, drinks, Tims fave, hot dogs, nacho's, cake, maybe a piñata. I'd think they'd still make more money as far as theatre just showing the movie and getting $10 a head vs. renting a movie for 4 people with an infant that would have not been charged for a regular movie anyway. So even if they got snacks and renting them a movie it might only make the theatre $500 (to show a big name new release vs. if they waited 2 months and it might be $200) vs. $1200 (assuming there are 120 seats).

Why Barbie though? Why not other movies that Jackson would be more interested in, like Transformers, since he loves car stuff?
Because they could give duck all what their children want. It's the Tim and Jenn show!

Reactions: 36
And back during the height of covid, a lot of movie theaters were running specials for renting out theaters for classic movies. Like $99. That's totally doable and not that ridiculous.

But, yeah, for one of the most popular movies this year, no theater is going to rent out the entire theater for an affordable cost during the times the Trackers would want to go. This is such a laughable show of $$.

I'm betting there was an outdoor kitchen at AMI and Jaime was telling Dim how they have seen a lot of these going in houses. Dimmy had fomo because of his shopping addiction and ran to Costco or Home Depot to find a pre-fab one. They aren't that expensive. But they are useless at the Bojo household. One more thing to collect hoarder crap and dirt.
Their outdoor kitchen came from Paradise Grills, you can see pretty much exactly what they bought, it's all in their garage. Based on what was shown, their kitchen is around $20,000.

It seems like Tim is going to install this himself. A big thing with the pavers and an outdoor kitchen is leveling it. I can see Tim bleeping it up and the thing being wonky. I hope installers are coming to put it in.

Almost all new builds in this area either have outdoor kitchens already or come pre wired to have one installed at a late time. I don't know about Lake Nona, but it's not a huge flex to have an outdoor kitchen here. This is not my home or my actual outdoor kitchen but this model is the one we used to design ours. My one wish was a commercial ice maker, so we worked our design around that and mine it to the right of the grill. I do not believe the Trackers outdoor kitchen is this elaborate. I'm going to assume they have a wine cooler though because Jenn made a big freakin deal about the one on AMI.

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.08.13 AM.png

• Wow
A wine cooler for the people who claim to not drink :rolleyes:

If Tim is installing it, it may be done sometime in the next year or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Their outdoor kitchen came from Paradise Grills, you can see pretty much exactly what they bought, it's all in their garage. Based on what was shown, their kitchen is around $20,000.

It seems like Tim is going to install this himself. A big thing with the pavers and an outdoor kitchen is leveling it. I can see Tim bleeping it up and the thing being wonky. I hope installers are coming to put it in.

Almost all new builds in this area either have outdoor kitchens already or come pre wired to have one installed at a late time. I don't know about Lake Nona, but it's not a huge flex to have an outdoor kitchen here. This is not my home or my actual outdoor kitchen but this model is the one we used to design ours. My one wish was a commercial ice maker, so we worked our design around that and mine it to the right of the grill. I do not believe the Trackers outdoor kitchen is this elaborate. I'm going to assume they have a wine cooler though because Jenn made a big freakin deal about the one on AMI.

View attachment 2329803
All of that for them to never use it... I'd be absolutely shocked if the grill or griddle are ever fired up. It's all just a flex like everything else.

Reactions: 21
Ginn just seemed to be flexing a lot.
Oh we have no budget for our renovations.
Let's rent the theater for the four of us.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.