The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you might have to blame Florida for that one. Kids go back to school August 10th
Only two and a half weeks from today!

No mention lately of getting Jackson ready for his first day of school.
If it’s the school I am thinking of, he will require a uniform wardrobe.
This takes PLANNING, which is a uncommon concept for them to deal with.

Frankly I don’t think he was accepted to this school and we will hear excuse after excuse why J$ will not be going to school yet.

Reactions: 17
They did mention they had another visit to the school and something about buying uniforms in one of the more recent home vlogs (maybe the one that spanned over more than a month?). Ginn said Buddy is sooooooo excited and so is she.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
When Jenn was complaining about buddy only wanting to be held when she is holding Oliver, she the then goes on to add “ or if I’m changing the baby’s diaper…” then there is a hard cut. Guessing she didn’t want us knowing maybe he also demanded his diaper be changed… idk

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Question - Did the Trackholes ever finish the AMI videos?? Never heard anything other than the one video they posted about the weeklong visit.
#homemovies

Reactions: 5
I think she looks so much better blonde. Even the bright blonde.

Tim was probably googling famous redheads to try to have something nice to say to her when she came out.
I genuinely think Tim believes she does look like Nicole Kidman. In the last live, he said the one word he would use to describe her is “beautiful” whereas the word she used to describe him is “comfortable.”
He still sees her as the hot chick and I do believe he genuinely was complimenting her hair and looks. She disagreed with him right away about looking like Nicole Kidman and he said, “yeah you do.” And he was saying it seriously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well, when this vlogging thing runs dry, she could be a linebacker that sits on the bench the whole time.
View attachment 2328942

It'll give her time to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and learn that "Baby" is not the actual bleeping name of the character in Dirty Dancing.

Weird how she managed to supposedly feed the baby without that giant pillow while on a damn carousel in Legoland and all over MK every 60 seconds.....
Oof, thank you for the new avatar 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So essentially they are doing these renovations because they impulsed bought an outdoor kitchen...morons.
Not they, Dim. Dim is pissing their money down the drain on impulse buys- I actually think he's the one with a shopping addiction. He's the one with Gucci tit and continually name dropping brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s this bingo she’s referencing? Something sesual from the live right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenn can’t support Oliver when she’s feeding him. Go on and add that to the list of things Jenn can’t do

Jenn said they are trying different things with the first boy. They are trying everything except telling him NO.
---
How do you not have a budget?!?!? But they want folks to believe they are set for life. Their kids are set, their kids kids are set.
I can only imagine these idiots telling the project workers “oh no, we don’t have a budget”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm horrified at all the money they spend. "We don't have any budget!" WTF? They are SUCH useless pathetic humans.

They can't feed the baby except in the Boppy? also WTF???

Reactions: 16
Only two and a half weeks from today!

No mention lately of getting Jackson ready for his first day of school.
If it’s the school I am thinking of, he will require a uniform wardrobe.
This takes PLANNING, which is a uncommon concept for them to deal with.

Frankly I don’t think he was accepted to this school and we will hear excuse after excuse why J$ will not be going to school yet.
I suspect that if he is going to school we will get a stupid special home vlog for it. However, like you, I don't think he's going. I think they'll blame Da Baby and say that J$ is too close to his baby brother to go to school and that the new nanny is Lynn 2.0 and is an educator or some sort of garbage.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ooof - her stylist did her dirty

Maybe she thought Jen said Farrah “Fawshit” instead of Faucett

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.