The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want to rent out a whole theater so they can watch Barbie with the kids. I saw Barbie last night - it is not 3 yr old appropriate in any way.
Yeah, I caught the opening scene on line, don’t give J$ any ideas.

Reactions: 7
I’m at Disneyland right now and it just started raining (which is very rare). Should I pull a Dim Tracker and bolt from here?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn addressing tattle comments.
She mentions that in the last home vlog, “some of you were like, ‘I can’t believe you left your pool looking like that.’”

None of the Stan’s were commenting on the state of the pool other than to kiss their ass and say their yard looks nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The comments on her hair make no sense. You fill blonde with red or gold so you can make it brown. If you apply brown directly on the blonde it’d turn muddy and ashy green. You don’t go more brown first to go more red later.
The consultation wasn’t clear enough, the stylist fucked up, or this is what Ginn wanted and she hates it.
I’ve said this 100 times: Red hair is a weird anomaly for colorists. It is the hardest color to achieve, maintain, and eliminate.

It looks like tit. The curtain bangs are too short for her potato face and her layers will make her hair look even more stringy and greasy. Mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So I watched my first Tim tracker video to see this hair. Why does her hair look so greasy? This hair ages her really bad. How old is she again? She looks like she could be the kids’ grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I watched my first Tim tracker video to see this hair. Why does her hair look so greasy? This hair ages her really bad. How old is she again? She looks like she could be the kids’ grandma.
If she has fine hair like I do, she probably needs to wash ever day which probably doesn't bode well to maintain the color. I know she went on and on about how this was her first time back to the salon in over a year, but I think she was probably box dying in between. I may be wrong though, but the skunk look didn't look exactly natural and if it had been a year I would've expected more of the color to have grown out.

Reactions: 12
Ah, classic Jen "We don't have a budget" Bojo. I am honestly looking forward to her amazing financial minds podcast about how smart they are with their finances when they spend hundreds of thousands on vacations and start home renovations w no budget.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why did Ginn bring her whole ass "is gay contagious?" backpack to the hair appointment when Dimmy drove her there? It's not like she needs car keys (it's a Tesla anyway), she can squeeze her phone into her FUPA, she probably doesn't have a wallet because why bother carrying her DL or any CC or insurance around since Dimmy handles all that, etc. My salon is downstairs from my condo (so convenient) and I just take my phone which has my CC on it and my building keys. 🙄

Ah, classic Jen "We don't have a budget" Bojo. I am honestly looking forward to her amazing financial minds podcast about how smart they are with their finances when they spend hundreds of thousands on vacations and start home renovations w no budget.
I also seem to recall in a home vlog pre-spawn #2 that she said they are "financially smart". I'd love to know what the heck "financially smart" means in the Bojo dictionary of delusion and denial because they ain't it.

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just let her hair go back to its natural color? Seems like it would be easier. And she would look better than this red she keeps trying.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just let her hair go back to its natural color? Seems like it would be easier. And she would look better than this red she keeps trying.
My guess it's more or less a dirty blonde to mouse brown color that she finds "boring". I don't fault her for coloring it, but she doesn't maintain it and the shades she picks suck so much. I will be interesting to see if a darker red even looks good at this point. Like I said before even if she gets it colored just right, it's more or less going to be like putting lipstick on a pig.

Reactions: 10
Why didn't you guyzzzzz warn me there'd be some super scary nightmare-inducing Halloween-related pics in this "vid"?! 😱
Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 3.32.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 3.33.56 PM.png

---
Ginn: "today's just kind of a lazy Saturday"

Again, what is the difference between a normal day and a "lazy" day, because they do the same bleeping tit (aka nothing) every day. Even my "lazy" days are unintentionally 5x as productive as these two and their daily lazy days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, Tim has announced in previous years that Halloween is upon us on August 1.
She probably meant that in Orlando, fall activities (such as Mickey’s Not so Scary) start in August so she wanted fall hair to match the upcoming fall theme park season.

If I had the money she says they have and had hair that fine, I would have extensions put in to add volume. I changed my mind about the red color looking better than the blonde. The red hair actually brings out the red in her skin as well.

Reactions: 10
Would it kill them to invest in a discreet shoe rack before splurging on an outdoor kitchen they based their whole unbudgeted outdoor reno around? 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 4.01.27 PM.png

They go grocery shopping after lunch while there are still pans on the stove and the whole sink is full of dirty dishes. They get back from their millionth grocery shopping trip of the week and Dim decides to play with hot wheels cars and yet again no one bothers to do some cleaning in the kitchen NOR PUT THE bleeping GROCERIES AWAY. JFC. Someone shove some ritalin into these turds' heads, the executive dysfunction is just ridiculous.

Teach your rambunctious screaming almost-4-year-old to help you put away the damn groceries instead of commanding Da Baby he needs to be ready to crawl in time for the cruise.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.