The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have rented out a whole theater šŸ˜³ some of my daughterā€™s friends have trouble staying seated for an entire movie.
I didn't know it was that cheap because it sounds like something a celebrity would do.

Reactions: 6
Ah, classic Jen "We don't have a budget" Bojo. I am honestly looking forward to her amazing financial minds podcast about how smart they are with their finances when they spend hundreds of thousands on vacations and start home renovations w no budget.
This is Jenn we are taking aboutā€¦

IMG_2432.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We have rented out a whole theater šŸ˜³ some of my daughterā€™s friends have trouble staying seated for an entire movie.
Your circumstances are very different. Tim and Jenn are looking to see a PG-13 movie with their children present, they aren't renting a theater for their kid and friends to see a movie they want to see. They also have a nanny, so there is absolutely no reason why they couldn't leave for 2 1/2-3 hours and just go to the movies like the commoners do.

Renting an entire theater became very popular during the pandemic, my daughters did it a lot. Our local movie theater did a deal where basically, if you had 20 friends, it was the regular price for the movie for each person.

Reactions: 19
The Bojos, inspiring other boring mediocre desperate-for-attention couldn't-keep-a-regular-job fucks to move to FL and become vloggers "creators". šŸ™„šŸ„“šŸ¤” #blessed

"Our life was tumultuous then" = we couldn't handle reality so we became theme park vloggers so we can continue to live in a delusional world and keep ignoring our problems.
View attachment 2328961
Isn't theme park foodies an oxy moron?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also their stylists both hate them. I know when I've had some ideas about haircuts in the past, my stylist will recommend something slightly different, knowing my hair type, lifestyle and maintenance and upkeep required, + my face shape, etc. And I expect and need that from her because she's the expert. Plus I tip her well. And therefore I don't end up looking like I have an unflattering shag carpet on my head.
My stylist is one of my best friends.. she would never let me leave her salon looking as terrible as Jenn/Tim do... I love doing wild things to my hair.. we always have a talk beforehand to make sure that I'm going to look good.. They must tip terribly and are probably complete aholes

Reactions: 18
New vid:

Da Big Baby is training for the dd (or to make a break)

So, seems like there was a meltdown at Longhorn Steakhouse. Ugh, I bet their "friends" were relieved they got out of eating with them.
ā€œNo kidsā€ my guess is Jim and Nicole. Or Donzel and Mac. Or even Kitra and the Magician
---
They got a promo box for the new Indiana Jones movie & they are just opening it now. That movie has been out for 3 weeks! Why does anyone send them anything? This is their bleeping job!!ā€™
Are you new here? Jen has TWO children to ā€œcareā€ for!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And Longhorn steakhouse. Really :rolleyes:
---
Renting out an entire theater. Are they for bleeping real?
From WBG to Longhorn Steakhouse = tell me you have no taste or money without actually saying it
Back to red from the blonde = tell me you read Tattle telling her she should go back to the red without actually saying it
More money talk = tell me you are desperately trying to prove you have money when you don't without saying it
#Liars #Homemovies

If Tim and Jenn want to see the Barbie movie that is fine. What they should not do is take Jackson to see it. I have not seen the Barbie movie but I do know the rating is PG-13. I do not understand why Tim and Jenn can't just leave Jackson and his big baby brother with the nanny. Or if they want to see a movie why not take Jackson to a movie for a 3 year old.

They want to rent out a whole theater so they can watch Barbie with the kids. I saw Barbie last night - it is not 3 yr old appropriate in any way.
Again, not doing the research when EVERYONE is saying this is not a movie geared towards little kids. So on brand for the Slackers. #eyeroll

Reactions: 12
Is this the haircut & coloring thatā€™s being discussed?
21AF62BA-8AA4-4454-A0DC-006079E9C94D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m in central Florida. I went into Michaelā€™s a couple days ago and they are fully decked out for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and a little bit of Christmas. I joke that Iā€™m ok with the early start on Halloween in Florida because it lets my mind start ā€œthinkingā€ of (slightly) cooler weather. šŸ˜…

Question for anyone with kids about this topic. Jenn said she had frozen breastmilk in her freezer. So she is obviously pumping and saving. Would this not be a great time to have that milk ready to go in a bottle when she knows they will be out, since itā€™s such an issue for her to nurse without her giant pillow? I imagine itā€™s only going to get harder to breastfeed in public (w/o her pillow) as Big Baby gets even bigger. Wouldnā€™t it be better to feed from a bottle rather than make him go hungry because she canā€™t get in a position she likes? Or does this totally mess up breastfeeding a baby?
Well my niece use to breastfeed and when she has to go to work she will put the milk in bottles the nipple was shaped like a.breast
---
View attachment 2329047
She still looks like a greasy orange slob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a childfree friend who has gone out to eat with friends with very young children (just yesterday actually, there were at least 4 kids under 3 during our get-together), what would annoy me much more than a baby that needs to be fed is two dysfunctional parents who film during our meal and who refuse to assertively parent their undisciplined child. And frankly, I wouldn't even agree to go to a steakhouse with young children anyway, but I also wouldn't be friends with people like the Bojos.

• Haha
Lol at her saying she didn't have to worry about Jackson reading because of the Pandemic... well you took him to the theme parks starting at what, 2 months old? Took him several times. Stayed home for 3ish months once pandemic kicked off, then you were gone the rest of the year doing however many "staycations" but ok. You were always home.

Wonder if she can even get those rings off.
20230723_185501.jpg

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2329047
That cut makes her hair look thinner. As a person with fine hair- layers can only be one way & this ainā€™t it. Her face looks huge and that color makes her face redder.

I also got the feeling that J$ had a meltdown because BB did at the restaurant. Jennbo said Dimmy was full because they took their time eating, but yet she had to eat her food at home & he did not. So clearly their story doesnā€™t add up,

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.