The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I hate saying the red looks better than the blonde though it's more or less like putting lipstick on a pig at this point. And unfortunately, she went more strawberry blonde than darker red so if anything it just makes her look more orange. And after you see it a couple of days later it doesn't even red at all.

Reactions: 14
Did I miss the memo? The fall ( Autumn) now starts in August, according to Ginn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like blonde hair better on Jenn. I think light brown would even look better on her than the red. To be fair, red is a hard color to get right.

More money talk. Jenn is amazed at Disney food prices aka what a ripoff it is. They also lament at the cost of the backyard renovation, while admitting they didn’t set a budget to begin with anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did I miss the memo? The fall ( Autumn) now starts in August, according to Ginn 😂😂
Tell that to the weather...she probably goes by when Disney and the stores put the pumpkins out.
---
I like blonde hair better on Jenn. I think light brown would even look better on her than the red. To be fair, red is a hard color to get right.

More money talk. Jenn is amazed at Disney food prices aka what a ripoff it is. They also lament at the cost of the backyard renovation, while admitting they didn’t set a budget to begin with anyway.
I think she messes up on the shades she chooses in general. The blonde she usually goes fro just washes her out too much, the tone she chose to use this time just looks more or less like an extension of her skin.

And Longhorn steakhouse. Really :rolleyes:
---
Renting out an entire theater. Are they for bleeping real?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been one of the people saying she looked so much better with red hair but this look ain't it. The cut is awful too! And how did she leave the stylist with it looking so awful? It didn't look like they even tried to style it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been one of the people saying she looked so much better with red hair but this look ain't it. The cut is awful too! And how did she leave the stylist with it looking so awful? It didn't look like they even tried to style it.
They probably can't bleeping stand her and didn't tell her it wouldn't look good because they knew better than to say anything.

Reactions: 21
We get here all about full on meltdowns at dinner at Longhorn & Jennbo is big mad! Also J$ is “at that stage” where he only wants attention when they are dealing with The Baby.
That’s not a stage idiots- it a kid who has learned NO BOUNDARIES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In today's vlog we head to Lowe's to cover "news" that every other vlogger has "covered" already.

Now we don't just have to avoid the parks to bump into all of these vlogging idiots, but retail stores as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They want to rent out a whole theater so they can watch Barbie with the kids. I saw Barbie last night - it is not 3 yr old appropriate in any way.

Reactions: 17
They want to rent out a whole theater so they can watch Barbie with the kids. I saw Barbie last night - it is not 3 yr old appropriate in any way.
Isn't it PG-13? Also, from what I read I doubt a three year old can understand any of the concepts that are presented at all.
---
Ugh, Jenn doesn't know what the Ark of the Convenant is. Clearly, she hasn't watched anything on History Channel, Discovery Channel, or the Indiana Jones's movies. What a bleeping moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Theater rental is something like $200 for up to 20 people for noon showings.
Didn't Adam the Woo rent out a theater for something in the last year?

Reactions: 10
Isn't it PG-13? Also, from what I read I doubt a three year old can understand any of the concepts that are presented at all.
---
Ugh, Jenn doesn't know what the Ark of the Convenant is. Clearly, she hasn't watched anything on History Channel, Discovery Channel, or the Indiana Jones's movies. What a bleeping moron.
He won’t get it, but there is nothing on it that will entertain him. Leave him with the baby sitter.

Reactions: 11
They got a promo box for the new Indiana Jones movie & they are just opening it now. That movie has been out for 3 weeks! Why does anyone send them anything? This is their bleeping job!!’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This useless witch has to have a nanny come stay with her kids so her husband can drive her to her hair appointment.
I don’t know why she bothered with a new style when she just puts her hair up in a tight bun anyway.
I will say that this hair color is better on her than the blonde for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.