The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim: "Yours is much bigger than mine, mine doesn't even fill out the entire bun."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do I even want to calculate the calories on all of that? No wonder he has a spare tire. It's actually rather amazing that he's smaller than Jenn at this point. And I see he still hasn't had time to go to Supercuts and get them to shave that out of control pube neck neck beard. I know he may have a weak chin, but if he's insistent on keeping the facial hair maybe he needs to wear a bag over his head at this point.

Also, can you imagine the conditions of the commodes at Ft. Pampers after that 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Though if they want to eat on a budget with a good quick easy meal they can buy him a can of Vienna sausages and he may be happy for life.

TTT 140: The Little Wiener's Hot Dog Envy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dim’s catching up to J4D’s weight category real fast, you can see the weight gain in his face alone. He looks like total sh*t and well on his way to a heart attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is stuck in his beard??

View attachment 2319826
Let's go with "residual goo".
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 3.48.19 PM.png

By the way note to Ginn, the oh-so-hard-working "metadata" "descriptions are hard" editing queen who is an "expert" at youtube, you need to freaking remember to enable CC on your "vids". I had to enable the live cc through my Chrome settings to get what I needed. Pretend to be aligned with your inclusivity virtue signaling, k? Accessibility is important.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Dim’s catching up to J4D’s weight category real fast, you can see the weight gain in his face alone. He looks like total sh*t and well on his way to a heart attack.
I'd be surprise if neither of them don't have serious health issues in the next five years. I still don't believe that J4D didn't have gestational diabities when pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This little sample of the live perfectly exemplifies why I cannot stand to watch them. They talk nonsense, go off on tangents, are constantly interrupting each other, are always looking at the screen and not paying attention, the "yeah"s and "right"s, him trying to be funny all the time.

I give a round of applause to all of you that can watch it and report back. It must be torture.
It really was torture. While it was on, I was busy doing other things, like laundry, making up the bed and checking my e-mails.
I’m a dialysis patient and I rather go to another dialysis treatment than sit through this live and that’s saying alot! 🫤

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Based on all of your posts about the funding the Trackholes claim to have.

The Tim Tracker #140 - We are all set for retirement, unless YT changes the payout

#homemovies

Reactions: 11
I'm going to assume Ginn is ridiculously jealous of Dim's mustache hair because it's getting more attention than her.

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.27.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.28.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.28.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.28.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.28.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.28.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He was a Disney springs and he couldn't go to the art of shaving? And didn't he have a hair appointment on Tuesday to get his haircut?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.