The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, how many sweets did Dim eat? I'd be sick to my stomach with all that crap/sugar
Dimwit probably going to be popping all day from all the sweets he consume
---
Tim tracker #140 home renovation going down the drain so is the lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't come for me... but drinking just one alcoholic beverage a day is okay for breastfeeding mothers and they should wait 3 hours or so after the drink to breastfeed their child. Also, she'd have to be drinking like 5 cups of coffee a day for it to affect BB. I am not defending Ginn at all and if she's drinking excessively and still breastfeeding then she should be ashamed of herself. I'm not a Ginn defender! 😆 She's still a crappy mother. Don't come for me! Haha.

There is also no evidence that spicy food causes colic in babies when you breastfeed them.

Okay, I'm done. These things have just been on my mind and I am about not making assumptions and I had to get it out. Carry on. 🙃

Reactions: 21
Don't come for me... but drinking just one alcoholic beverage a day is okay for breastfeeding mothers and they should wait 3 hours or so after the drink to breastfeed their child. Also, she'd have to be drinking like 5 cups of coffee a day for it to affect BB. I am not defending Ginn at all and if she's drinking excessively and still breastfeeding then she should be ashamed of herself. I'm not a Ginn defender! 😆 She's still a crappy mother. Don't come for me! Haha.

There is also no evidence that spicy food causes colic in babies when you breastfeed them.

Okay, I'm done. These things have just been on my mind and I am about not making assumptions and I had to get it out. Carry on. 🙃
I think the spicy foods comments is more about how she said Big Baby had colic & she needed lay off the spicy foods but then did the exact opposite. We all know he didn’t have colic. She just loves to play the victim- even blaming her kids.

Reactions: 26
This is how I knowfor certain that there was no infertility or “We are NEVER going to be able to have kids”. There is absolutely no way in the world that if you had your miracle child that you would miss his first ANYTHING: swim lesson, gym class, soccer game so you can sit on the couch or go get a coffee. No way. I still look at my kids every day and think, holy tit, I cannot believe that I created that after everyone told me it was against the odds. There has been a literal handful of things that I’ve missed in their 18-19 years. Even when it was hard, I still showed up because not only did it mean the world to me, it meant the world to them to have me there. And J$ and O will remember their parents weren’t at their stuff and they will see videos of their many day dates, couch talks and coffee runs. They absolutely suck.
I occasionally see pictures of Kylie and Craig Williams, who tried for years to have their miracle baby, and their little boy on instagram. They both look at him like he's their world. I don't see that at all with Tim and Jenn.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

When I had my kids, it was “if you’re sober enough to drive, you’re ok to breastfeed.” I’m not that much of a drinker so it wasn’t an issue for me either way.

Reactions: 9
I occasionally see pictures of Kylie and Craig Williams, who tried for years to have their miracle baby, and their little boy on instagram. They both look at him like he's their world. I don't see that at all with Tim and Jenn.
If I had one child that was completely obnoxious and out of control and one that looked like they’d been hit with a frying pan I wouldn’t want to look at them either 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t care if Ginn is drinking and then pumping and dumping (cause you know Da Baby gets fed supposedly every 20 seconds, no way she’d last 3 hours without having to show off her leaky tits just so everyone around her knows she’s a nursing mom), I just think she’s a bleep for pretending she doesn’t. Same with pretending she’s staying caffeine-free. Just stop pretending.

Reactions: 28
This is how I knowfor certain that there was no infertility or “We are NEVER going to be able to have kids”. There is absolutely no way in the world that if you had your miracle child that you would miss his first ANYTHING: swim lesson, gym class, soccer game so you can sit on the couch or go get a coffee. No way. I still look at my kids every day and think, holy tit, I cannot believe that I created that after everyone told me it was against the odds. There has been a literal handful of things that I’ve missed in their 18-19 years. Even when it was hard, I still showed up because not only did it mean the world to me, it meant the world to them to have me there. And J$ and O will remember their parents weren’t at their stuff and they will see videos of their many day dates, couch talks and coffee runs. They absolutely suck.
The tracker thickos have never understood that ‘we’re completely selfish and don’t want brats messing up our lives’ and ‘we can’t have children’ are not the same thing.

Reactions: 18
I don’t care if Ginn is drinking and then pumping and dumping (cause you know Da Baby gets fed supposedly every 20 seconds, no way she’d last 3 hours without having to show off her leaky tits just so everyone around her knows she’s a nursing mom), I just think she’s a bleep for pretending she doesn’t. Same with pretending she’s staying caffeine-free. Just stop pretending.
Exactly, i think most of us have the same issues with the Trackholes. They are liars, manipulators, modern day grifters, and narcissistic pigs. I think that about covers it.
#homemovies
---
The tracker thickos have never understood that ‘we’re completely selfish and don’t want brats messing up our lives’ and ‘we can’t have children’ are not the same thing.
Jinx

Reactions: 23
I was bottle fed an had terrible colic, apparently I practically inhaled my milk an that's how I ended up with it, so his colic could be a speed thing, if he's having to be fed constantly then she's probably not giving him a good enough feed at once so when he is feeding he's probably trying to get it faster

I was a greedy ass kid 😅 but I'd imagine with her she just feeds as long as she can be bothered to do it rather than how long the kid needs it

Reactions: 13
They couldn't have children because it would totally ruin what lifestyle they had.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And they never add it all up. Like how two thirty-something’s bought a much bigger, multi-bedroom home in a new neighborhood and then, lo and behold, got pregnant just a few months later. It’s almost like they were planning and trying for a baby! But they weren’t! But it almost seems like they were! What a huge coincidence! 🙄

• Haha

I think the real issue is “We don’t drink” yet we see the wine corks piling up. “I’m pregnant/nursing, I don’t drink caffeine” where we see her drinking a coke or iced tea or coffee.

Jenn herself claimed the doctor told her to avoid these particular food because Big Baby supposedly had colic and we saw her in that same video eating those things, cabbage, onions, something else.

I don’t really give a tit whether she drinks or not, whether she’s really nursing or not. She needs to pick a lane and stop lying. Fine if you drink, fine if you pump and dump, just don’t mention not drinking or drinking at all then.

Reactions: 29
Yeah, I never knew why they amp up the teetotaler thing other than to attract a certain audience. If anything if they admitted to drinking they could probably get more content with trying to the new drinks that parks periodically introduce. And I really could care less if she nurses or not. We don't need to here about it either way.

Reactions: 14
I agree with @xmasbdaygirl- I don't care what you do just stop with the lies. And for the love of God stop blaming everything on your 2 miracle children. They are such fakes.

I just don't get going to this effort to try an pretend they aren't drinking when we have all seen the bottles in the fridge, the cork collection growing (yeah there's no way gin you are "collecting" them from others) an the fact that they are happy keeping past vlogs up that show them pissed an acting like complete arseholes in the parks

You'd think if you wanted to go to that effort of being "squeaky clean" you wouldn't want evidence that you were once an alcoholic arse that made a complete tit out yourself

Reactions: 17
I didn’t want kids. I don’t have them.

Ginn didn’t want kids. She has them.

Dim wanted kids. He has three.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I do think they have a young audience. Also a lot of people with intellectual disabilities. And a lot of meemaws. So I can see why they don’t talk about drinking.

But I agree, then throw the corks out. Actually throw them out anyway because they are trash and the house is already gross.

Reactions: 15
I do think they have a young audience. Also a lot of people with intellectual disabilities. And a lot of meemaws. So I can see why they don’t talk about drinking.

But I agree, then throw the corks out. Actually throw them out anyway because they are trash and the house is already gross.
Ditto. But at the same time there are several other channels with the same content that do show drinking so I don't know why they'd have an issue if they showed whatever new cocktail they are offering with a stupid hot dog.

I think Ft. Pampers is just going for the a la gross style between the over packed garage, moldy walls, depressing kitchen, etc. it really does not look like a half a million dollar plus house.

Reactions: 13
Ditto. But at the same time there are several other channels with the same content that do show drinking so I don't know why they'd have an issue if they showed whatever new cocktail they are offering with a stupid hot dog.

I think Ft. Pampers is just going for the a la gross style between the over packed garage, moldy walls, depressing kitchen, etc. it really does not look like a half a million dollar plus house.
They did get criticized way back for drinking when they were out and then driving. As they should and so should a lot of other YTers (PMM I’m looking at you). Maybe that’s why they decided to just cut it out

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.