The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got around to skimming through this vid (I have today off but because my weekend is booked with social events, I had to get chores and errands out of the way and mAgiCaLlY, I managed to pick up my groceries (which I ordered the night before), do a load of laundry, vacuum my entire home, wrap some birthday gifts and make lunch all before noon). And for lunch, I had salad and soup and get this Dimmy - it's 98º outside. Oh no, how will I live?)

So his barber hates him right? This hairdo looks even more tragic and alt-right than it usually does. It's like the 40-something-trashy version of a combover. Give it up Dimmy, even your hair is sick of you and jumping ship. This is the kind of dude I would swipe left on in lightning speed if I bothered with dating apps. Why is his nasty pube beard so uneven still?
View attachment 2324412

Dim continues to talk about the hotness of the day as if half the planet isn't also dealing with hot weather. 🫠

Seriously, who TF eats like this.
View attachment 2324440

Couldn't be bothered with a description or a 6-mile long list of "vids":
View attachment 2324446
Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's a weeping racist.🎶
richard-spencer-weeping-sidebar.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You gotta laugh, according to Dimmy, only Floridians can tell when the rain is coming !
Re the green pool, I can remember when he bought a cheap pool vacuum thinking that’s all it would take to clean all the green slime from the bottom of the pool. Of course it didn’t. That vacuum was never to be seen or used again and is no doubt gathering dust in the garage

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes it gets hotter in Florida than other places. Yes it rains frequently in the summer months. But these bozos acting as if the rest of the country is like a different planet just unnerves me. Travel channel my ass.
I want them to come north in the summer and bring all the wrong clothes and no umbrella.

Reactions: 17
Yes it gets hotter in Florida than other places. Yes it rains frequently in the summer months. But these bozos acting as if the rest of the country is like a different planet just unnerves me. Travel channel my ass.
I want them to come north in the summer and bring all the wrong clothes and no umbrella.
And bring all the wrong assumptions

Reactions: 9
Theme park dad has an instagram post for dole whip day too. Eating the same items as Tim. However he also took 2 kids to the park with him. Wonder if Tim is getting ideas from TPD

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’d love to see them navigate NYC….in the winter….with no theme parks in sight….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jenn moans about it being too hot to use the pool? ...but isn't that the point of getting in the pool to cool off?

Confused Brit here 🤣

Also, they don't know what hot is until they've lived in a house with no air con and no pool. Our brick houses are built to hold the heat and last summer it was 104⁰F. It also doesn't cool down at night.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Tweedledee and Tweedledum should come to PA (not that I want them here). We get plenty of gross humid days. Last night we had an end of days type storm, I really thought the windows were going to just burst. But shocker, knew it was coming. There’s this thing called weather apps and alerts. We also have these magic trees, myth says when it’s going to rain sometime soon you can see the backs of the leaves. 🤦🏻‍♀️. They are so beyond disconnected from reality. I truly hope that the family tried some kind of intervention during the AMI trip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tweedledee and Tweedledum should come to PA (not that I want them here). We get plenty of gross humid days. Last night we had an end of days type storm, I really thought the windows were going to just burst. But shocker, knew it was coming. There’s this thing called weather apps and alerts. We also have these magic trees, myth says when it’s going to rain sometime soon you can see the backs of the leaves. 🤦🏻‍♀️. They are so beyond disconnected from reality. I truly hope that the family tried some kind of intervention during the AMI trip.
I want to see the magic trees! T and J only know about magic mushrooms

• Haha
I think they are just maple or oak trees. I have no idea. 🤣. But I’ve been told since I was little that when you see the backs of the leaves, rain is coming. The majority of the time, it’s actually right

Reactions: 7
Iowan here and I agree. The corn is what makes things so grossly humid here. Next week is all 90+ and likely over 100F heat index because that's how the weather rolls around here. In the winter we can go far below zero. We had the heat and the air on within days of each other earlier this year. They would die here.

• Heart
Iowan here and I agree. The corn is what makes things so grossly humid here. Next week is all 90+ and likely over 100F heat index because that's how the weather rolls around here. In the winter we can go far below zero. We had the heat and the air on within days of each other earlier this year. They would die here.
It’s been a sauna all across the county. We took our neighbor’s dog to our local dog park/bar tonight here in Atlanta. Rain was suppose to be over & nope- it has been a monsoon ever sense. Florida ain’t unique Dimmy Boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They would die in my neck of the woods because hills = scary, dry heat = cold, too many healthy food options = starving, going from surfing to skiing in one day = their minds exploding, earthquakes = traumatic, seeing fugly Rivians = jealousy, millions and millions of fugly Teslas = they're not special, George Lucas won't give them an invite to Skywalker Ranch no matter how much they beg, they'll get mistaken for being unhoused and on drugs if they dare to venture into the city, and they'd have to pay at least $1 million+ for a fixer-upper Ft Pampers replacement (with no pool) in a not ideal location.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been struggling more than usual to even hate watch their content. It has become so mind numbingly boring since the new baby maybe they should just give up and get normal jobs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point I think the only way they could get a normal job would be nepotism or connections (hey, is TPD's bigoted Christian university hiring?). Otherwise they can't even put together legible and organized resumes, god forbid they might be asked to write a cover letter, and they wouldn't even get to the phone screening portion of the interview process. And if they get a job through someone they know, Ginn wouldn't even last a week. Dim might last like a month or two but struggle when no one laughs at his booty butt jokes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think if Tim had to go back to a real job, they’d probably try to hide it for a while however she’d end up spilling the beans on a live while she whines incessantly about having 2 kids and having to actually take care of 2 kids…while she’s nursing. Hey maybe that’s why he’s seemingly abandoned personal hygiene and grooming…it’s his disguise for his job and he thinks he won’t be recognized.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
After seeing the cork holder filled all the way up, I hope she isn't actually nursing Big Baby like we speculated. I don't think I've seen Tim drink a lot of wine back when they showed themselves drinking on the channel. I could be wrong but wine(also whine) seemed Jenn's territory.

Reactions: 20
you in northwestern pa, as well? those storms were BRUTAL last night. and seriously, the trackers’ disconnect from reality now is utterly pathetic. we are all adults here dealing with far more than they ever will. they have no excuses.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember what they said in the live that they have left to do for the outdoor reno? I don't remember it being very much and didn't Tim say they'd be out there by August doing stuff?

Our "Neighborhood Spy" said she spotted a "digging excavator" last Tues. at their place and I'm trying to figure out where that would come into play with regard to their reno plans - post-pavers. Maybe @VloggerCritic or @xmasbdaygirl remembers the plans better...

Just trying to figure out a timeline for these renos...that already happened, are happening, or will happen.
If that company digs up the garden, lays paversand Jenn isn't buried underneath them, well, I'll be so disappointed that they'll only get a 1 star review from me no matter how nice the pavers look.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
you in northwestern pa, as well? those storms were BRUTAL last night. and seriously, the trackers’ disconnect from reality now is utterly pathetic. we are all adults here dealing with far more than they ever will. they have no excuses.
I’m in south western pa. What we got was bad but I saw the North seemed to be even worse. The radio stopped multiple times for emergency alerts.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.