The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you in northwestern pa, as well? those storms were BRUTAL last night. and seriously, the trackers’ disconnect from reality now is utterly pathetic. we are all adults here dealing with far more than they ever will. they have no excuses.
I’m in central NY and they JUST missed us. Close enough to get an amazing lightning show! You would think they would handle rain better living in Florida…but Jen doesn’t know when hurricane season even is.

Reactions: 11
We know Tim was on the swim team in HS. Was he actually good? Did he ever win? Is this why he’s so hell bent on breeding winners? He’s trying to live through the kids now.
they insist Buddy is some overly competitive, miraculously always the winner because he’s “super duper good” head strong rich kid.
buddy#2 is already the bestest roller over ever (with assistance) he’s Olympics bound.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t get over them not ever pressure washing the house. When we had our house my husband and I pressure washed it twice a year once after pollen season and once in late fall to clean before winter.
Houses can look gross fast if you don’t take care of them, especially in the south

Reactions: 10
I don't understand when their stans ask them to do "vids" about things they have no business or knowledge or clue about instead of just researching themselves and finding another source. Why would they want someone who lives and breathes bacon cheeseburgers and hutdogs wanting to cluelessly ramble about any specialized diet needs?
Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.30.35 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We had a party for the kids in the after school program a few weeks ago during the last week of school. It was small, and 60 minutes was cupcake decorating the parents were invited to. The kids LIT up when their parents walked through the doors. I just can’t imagine sending a baby sitter in my place. I’m sure Jackson’s school party will be one of Jenns favorite memories of Jackson in school.… the nanny will send so many pictures of the party, it’ll almost be like Jenn was there!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
We had a party for the kids in the after school program a few weeks ago during the last week of school. It was small, and 60 minutes was cupcake decorating the parents were invited to. The kids LIT up when their parents walked through the doors. I just can’t imagine sending a baby sitter in my place. I’m sure Jackson’s school party will be one of Jenns favorite memories of Jackson in school.… the nanny will send so many pictures of the party, it’ll almost be like Jenn was there!
Remember when Dimmy said he felt like a proud father looking at the pictures Ginn showed on her phone sent from the nanny of Buddy's first ever swim class? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Guess he had to sound as outlandish as Ginn's favorite memory of Bandit with the dogsitter on the beach. 🫠

I just can't believe they can say stuff like that and not be embarrassed and ashamed. Even parents with full-time jobs manage to have at least one parent make it to swim class/gym class/sports events/dance recitals/plays/music recitals. Ugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So, when I went out this evening we drove past this chicken place that said that National Chicken Strip Day is the 27th and the first thought in my mind was like that will be pitiful content in about a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand when their stans ask them to do "vids" about things they have no business or knowledge or clue about instead of just researching themselves and finding another source. Why would they want someone who lives and breathes bacon cheeseburgers and hutdogs wanting to cluelessly ramble about any specialized diet needs?
View attachment 2324773
What the duck did I just read??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m in central NY and they JUST missed us. Close enough to get an amazing lightning show! You would think they would handle rain better living in Florida…but Jen doesn’t know when hurricane season even is.
Maybe she should put it in her new digital planner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We know Tim was on the swim team in HS. Was he actually good? Did he ever win? Is this why he’s so hell bent on breeding winners? He’s trying to live through the kids now.
they insist Buddy is some overly competitive, miraculously always the winner because he’s “super duper good” head strong rich kid.
buddy#2 is already the bestest roller over ever (with assistance) he’s Olympics bound.
I'm assuming it's because he has successful siblings. It's also probably why he's against adoption. They consistently outshone him, one has their own construction company. Dim was a janitor and worked for him for awhile. The other is an adjunct professor(?). Dim dropped out of college. He was on the water polo team in HS. I'm sure he doesn't internally measure up with his YT channel he lucked into where he eats hotdogs, looks at construction walls and fears rain. I think half the tit he buys is to prove to his parents he isn't feckless.
So, he's hoping for magical children to make up for it, while not doing anything that would actually foster hard work and success.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hi all 👋🏻. Been absent for a while but been lurking still as hearing about/ seeing the trackers just winds me up but have to say this. I’ll use my oldest son as an example as he’s closest in age to them. Him & his new wife have a beautiful son and live in a lovely house in a lovely area. They have 3 degrees between them, English, history & law and have well paid jobs. But to afford their lovely house they are mortgaged up to their eyebrows and will be until retirement. Their personal choice. But could some body please tell me how 2 unintelligent, uneducated, talentless, classless morons can be financially ‘set for life’? Just HOW? Tim can’t read or write, Jenn barely speaks English and they have zero redeeming qualities. They’re not gracious or grateful for their lifestyle, they are crappy people who surround themselves with more tit. I refuse to watch the video where they talk about it. I thought Bernie Madoff was dead but i sincerely hope one of his disciples on a Disney cruise sucked them into some kind of Ponzi-esque scheme which comes crashing down on them.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My mom would always show up to my school events if she was not working. She made it to all my swim meets. I just do not understand why they can't be parents. Like seriously Tim and Jenn are going to regret not going to Jackson's first swim class. Not everything has to be filmed instead of taking Jackson to his first swim class they sent a nanny. Now I would understand if Tim and Jenn had full time jobs and needed a nanny but they do not their is no excuses for Tim and Jenn not to take Jackson to his swim class or anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My mom would always show up to my school events if she was not working. She made it to all my swim meets. I just do not understand why they can't be parents. Like seriously Tim and Jenn are going to regret not going to Jackson's first swim class. Not everything has to be filmed instead of taking Jackson to his first swim class they sent a nanny. Now I would understand if Tim and Jenn had full time jobs and needed a nanny but they do not their is no excuses for Tim and Jenn not to take Jackson to his swim class or anything else.
This is how I knowfor certain that there was no infertility or “We are NEVER going to be able to have kids”. There is absolutely no way in the world that if you had your miracle child that you would miss his first ANYTHING: swim lesson, gym class, soccer game so you can sit on the couch or go get a coffee. No way. I still look at my kids every day and think, holy tit, I cannot believe that I created that after everyone told me it was against the odds. There has been a literal handful of things that I’ve missed in their 18-19 years. Even when it was hard, I still showed up because not only did it mean the world to me, it meant the world to them to have me there. And J$ and O will remember their parents weren’t at their stuff and they will see videos of their many day dates, couch talks and coffee runs. They absolutely suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tim was on the water polo team... 1999-ish... at Lake Mary HS (Lake Mary is a suburb in Seminole County - which is in the metro Orlando area).

Per this link - he was one of the listed "Top Players" - https://www.orlandosentinel.com/1999/02/26/water-polo-previews/

He was also hired on in Aug 2002 as a Temporary Coach at Seminole High School, presuming swim-related.

The wiki says he taught swim lessons to children. I don't recall that but maybe he said that at some point.
Unless he's somehow twisting coaching high school kids in water polo into teaching children to swim? 🤷‍♀️

The wiki needs to be updated w/ the water polo 1999-ish and Temp Coach starting in Aug 2022 at SHS (I didn't see it on there?)

Reactions: 11
If you Google Tim plus his real last name swim he did go to the state swimming finals in 1999 but didn't do very well. 23rd in a couple of events if I'm reading it correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2324521
View attachment 2324531Not up to date on cars.
Is this the Tesla or the Chevy?

I also wanted to see the color of the house.
Looks the same as the realtor photos.
So, no, they haven’t touched the exterior paint since they moved in.

Are they painting the entire house or just the backyard side?
It also looks like wood rot around the back (kitchen??) window.
View attachment 2324553View attachment 2324555
Nasty fuckers letting mold grow all over their house and window sills/frames. The Trackholes are about as lazy as you can get. All the money and time in the world to do whatever they want and can’t make time to clean their pigsty or take their “first miracle prop” to his activities. They both suck big time.
#homemovies

Reactions: 13
If you Google Tim plus his real last name swim he did go to the state swimming finals in 1999 but didn't do very well. 23rd in a couple of events if I'm reading it correctly.
And 24 years later he’s an absolutely dick to his kids to “win, win, win.” When in reality one cannot talk and the other looks like a half-rotten pumpkin head who cannot possible win a stupid race on a Disney cruise.

Loser. They hit the jackpot considering their life skills and are so ungrateful.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.