The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they never add it all up. Like how two thirty-something’s bought a much bigger, multi-bedroom home in a new neighborhood and then, lo and behold, got pregnant just a few months later. It’s almost like they were planning and trying for a baby! But they weren’t! But it almost seems like they were! What a huge coincidence! 🙄
And lest not forget the 2nd miracle. NYE grapes “I want another baby”, 2 or 3 months later “whiney video about not being pregnant yet” 2 or 3 months later… pregnant

Reactions: 19
I think the real issue is “We don’t drink” yet we see the wine corks piling up. “I’m pregnant/nursing, I don’t drink caffeine” where we see her drinking a coke or iced tea or coffee.

Jenn herself claimed the doctor told her to avoid these particular food because Big Baby supposedly had colic and we saw her in that same video eating those things, cabbage, onions, something else.

I don’t really give a tit whether she drinks or not, whether she’s really nursing or not. She needs to pick a lane and stop lying. Fine if you drink, fine if you pump and dump, just don’t mention not drinking or drinking at all then.
I thought they don’t drink because they’re Mormon?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And lest not forget the 2nd miracle. NYE grapes “I want another baby”, 2 or 3 months later “whiney video about not being pregnant yet” 2 or 3 months later… pregnant
Yeah that was just....ridiculous. She got pregnant ridiculously fast again all things considered for someone supposedly having issues with fertility.
---
I don't think they're Mormon or if they are they are not practicing ones for sure. Jenn's caffeine consumption and dress code alone would probably be the talk of temple. And the way they were raising their kids would really be frowned upon. I want to say I read somewhere that Dim parents were Catholic but I can't remember where I saw that. Even so, I don't think he either still is or devout by any means and as a non-practicing Catholic I can tell you that they could care less if you drink or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah that was just....ridiculous. She got pregnant ridiculously fast again all things considered for someone supposedly having issues with fertility.
---

I don't think they're Mormon or if they are they are not practicing ones for sure. Jenn's caffeine consumption and dress code alone would probably be the talk of temple. And the way they were raising their kids would really be frowned upon. I want to say I read somewhere that Dim parents were Catholic but I can't remember where I saw that. Even so, I don't think he either still is or devout by any means and as a non-practicing Catholic I can tell you that they could care less if you drink or not.
Wasn’t their 3rd or 5th wedding in an Irish Catholic Church? Either way, they are definitely not Mormon.

There is no way in the universe they are Mormon. The way the outwardly mock religion, Jesus and the Bible I would say they are agnostic. I think if they followed Tim's parents Catholicism, even as non-practicing Catholics, we would have seen J$ get baptized.

I personally think Tim doesn't drink either because he's a recovering alcoholic or something happened (like the kettle bell/car incident) and he vowed not to drink again. Or he drinks and is just an asshole who nonstop mentions that he doesn't drink. I do not think it has anything to do with religion.

And Jenn drinks like a damn fish when she's not reminding everyone how she's nursing the baby. Did you know she's nursing the baby? She has two kids and is a working mom.

Reactions: 27
Wasn’t their 3rd or 5th wedding in an Irish Catholic Church? Either way, they are definitely not Mormon.
Wasn't it from Groupon they got the deal for the wedding? It's been years since I watched that so I might be remembering wrong but I thought they spoke of getting it all organised from codes on Groupon so I don't think they picked they chapel/church (whatever you want to call it) because of any religious reasons, I think they chose it because of the deal they got, which would also make sense of why they got allowed, most church's/chapels here won't marry someone unless they have showed face for so many weeks, I've known of some catholic friends getting married an it was I think 6 weeks of attending before the preist would agree, also I know it's not a wedding but my neice wasnt allowed to be christened until my bro an his wife attended for 8 weeks, I know they will all be different but I don't think their wedding was a true Catholic one by a preist

Reactions: 7
Tim’s family is Catholic would be my guess. Wasn’t that crucifix “One Chainz” wore around his neck for the “urban party” from his grandfather’s coffin? Or am I making that up

Reactions: 10
Wasn't it from Groupon they got the deal for the wedding? It's been years since I watched that so I might be remembering wrong but I thought they spoke of getting it all organised from codes on Groupon so I don't think they picked they chapel/church (whatever you want to call it) because of any religious reasons, I think they chose it because of the deal they got, which would also make sense of why they got allowed, most church's/chapels here won't marry someone unless they have showed face for so many weeks, I've known of some catholic friends getting married an it was I think 6 weeks of attending before the preist would agree, also I know it's not a wedding but my neice wasnt allowed to be christened until my bro an his wife attended for 8 weeks, I know they will all be different but I don't think their wedding was a true Catholic one by a preist
Tim's mom bought them the trip to Ireland; she used Groupon. She'd buy them trips as gifts annually and that was the trip that coincided with their getting married that year.

Tim said they found the 13th century church and that it was a "blessing" ceremony and a vicar did it.

They were already married 45 times before that blessing too. 🥴

(of course, the clickbait title he wrote has it as a "wedding")

BONUS SCREENGRAB from when they were "stuck" in NYC before flying to Ireland.

Here's all the brothers together on one screen - Tim, Adam, and Jaime (aka SilverFox) :sneaky:

1690066666056.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I giggle. Tim and Jen Jobo (;)) are absolutely delusional. There is ZERO chance they are set to live out their life (and put their offspring through school) if YouTube changes their compensation structure.

There is no doubt compensation will change... Sooner than later.

Good luck Bojos.
---
I giggle. Tim and Jen Jobo (;)) are absolutely delusional. There is ZERO chance they are set to live out their life (and put their offspring through school) if YouTube changes their compensation structure.

There is no doubt compensation will change... Sooner than later.

Good luck Bojos.
I'm even willing to say... Even if YouTube doesn't change their compensation (which they are and will). There is absolutely no way these jerks will make it.

I'm sooooooo here for it. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did jenn say recently that she has milk that's she's pumped in the freezer? It didn't look like it on the bit where jackson put one of his colour changing hot wheels in the freezer to make it change colour

Reactions: 13
YouTube will probably cut their compensation even though they just raised Premium by $2 more per month even though as a user you're not getting anything extra.

Everything keeps going up in price but wages.

I'm ready to cancel everything and go off the grid. 😉

Reactions: 16
Looks like the endorsements/sponsorships/partnerships/gifts/whatevers are still rolling in for TPD. Latest are a luggage company and a clothing company.

While all Tim gets to do is show off his stinky minty armpit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like the endorsements/sponsorships/partnerships/gifts/whatevers are still rolling in for TPD. Latest are a luggage company and a clothing company.

While all Tim gets to do is show off his stinky minty armpit.
TPD is bleeping weird. How is he grifting all of this from an IG account?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait a minute… so you none Floridians can’t tell if there’s rain in the distance?!? Well I’ll be damned! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
TPD is bleeping weird. How is he grifting all of this from an IG account?
He gives me weird vibes.

I love that Tim and Jenn follow him on IG. Hahaha...the FOMO is probably raging inside them.... that, or a dozen hot dogs or sushiritos are...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did jenn say recently that she has milk that's she's pumped in the freezer? It didn't look like it on the bit where jackson put one of his colour changing hot wheels in the freezer to make it change colour
Yes, that is what she claimed in the last live. She made it seems like it was a lot, but maybe she meant a bag or two...who knows, it's also extremely likely she lied :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had one child that was completely obnoxious and out of control and one that looked like they’d been hit with a frying pan I wouldn’t want to look at them either 🥴
Somebody needs to hit Ginn and dimmable with a frying pan to have some get sense

Reactions: 6
Tim gets the Rapunzel sundae.
he says it’s beautiful, which it was. It tastes good

Then he says “if you’re getting this for the Instagram.., I wouldn’t. But, if you’re getting this for the flavor.. I might” the duck does that mean?!?

It is definitely instagrammable. Is it gross? He says it’s good. I was at MK a few days ago and was going to get this, but I said next time, because I was still too full from my BOMA breakfast lol. I’m a bigger girl, but even I know when to stop.
---
Back to the home vlog: I meant to mention it earlier. Tim is talking about all the electrical work he has to do today. Jenn says “but if you don’t get it done today, we will get it done soon”
That’s why they never make it into the pools whenever they stay at a resort. If we don’t do it this time, we will do it the next time simple ass witch.

Is that her life motto? Just breezing through life? No type of urgency, doing things when she wants to do it, duck everyone else's time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.