The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a pool but that pool looks completely fucked to me. I don’t see any option but to drain it, and then get down there with a broom or a shopvac.

Tim is so annoying doing his own electrical. Hire an electrician you moron.

I recoiled when he said he wanted to get a firepit. Seems dangerous to me especially since they have zero control over their kid.
The dude who said it is too hot to eat soup in Florida, wants a firepit outside... 😅

The big fans they said they are going to have out there will be interesting combined with a firepit. Hope they don't leave the lid off, with fans blowing, next to piles of wicker furniture they may have packed out there. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tim said they get a bib. He said he hopes Oliver gets that bin so he can wear it while on the cruise. He is already thinking he is going to win. Better get more of that tummy time in. You only got about 8 weeks or so.
It will be hilarious if we never see Big Baby in the vlogs because he didn't win and therefore won't be wearing the prize Tim desperately wants.

They likely won't even show up on time because they never do.

Reactions: 23
…..Da Baby has a much better chance of winning the Diaper Rash than even completing the Diaper Dash.
So true. So true.

Tim & DJ are really delusional.
1) to think that BBO will be crawling this September
2) that he can beat 10 month old opponents
3) the fact that they are bragging that BBO will wear the winner bib/onesie the rest of the cruise
4) and be called the “Championship Baby”!

btw - *** Jackson didn’t crawl until he was 8 months old.
C96D230D-F6E4-4352-9670-B2CAF697BBAB.jpeg

BBO will only have turned 6 months old when they take this September’s cruise. And he probably will be walking when they take the Lighthouse Point cruise, Summer 2024.
So I really don’t see BBO participating in either diaper dashes.

🤔. But then again, I wouldn’t put it past them to book another cruise (December/January/February) just so BBO can do the diaper dash.

Reactions: 20
So, are they bringing Nanny Claws on this cruise? You know darn well Bud can't be with them while they both desperately yell and gesture at O to get him to win the diaper dash. J will be running wild around there or trying to crawl into the race himself. Total shitshow, and they probably wouldn't tell him no.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish I was actually talented enough and had time to create a parody trailer of Two Guys and a Hotdog with clips from that fail of a vlog falling in love only for a phony eclair hot dog to come between them...

Can you imagine how terrible of a server she would be? She'd probably forget your order and do that stupid laugh of hers endlessly throughout the entire experience.
"LLLLL....so you guyzzzz. I need to tell you something egg. I totally forgot to put your order in? But it's okayyyy. The kitchen is going to rush it guyzzzz

Reactions: 10
Tim said they get a bib. He said he hopes Oliver gets that bin so he can wear it while on the cruise. He is already thinking he is going to win. Better get more of that tummy time in. You only got about 8 weeks or so.
These show offs might as well order a champ bib with Ollie’s name from Etsy just in case the flex they predict doesn’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In no way defending her comments, but I can say that my best friend was a teacher at the elementary school in Lake Placid, FL and she also waitressed at the Beef O’ Brady’s (I think that’s what the name was). Her 1st year teaching was rough because of language barriers and she almost quit the school to waitress full time as she made about triple the money at the restaurant. This was around 12 years ago, I have no idea if the same would still hold true.
I know someone who left teaching to work at Costco. 🙃

Reactions: 10
Only after they've forced OGB to greet all the princesses again which means more OGB rolling around on the dirty floor as the princesses awkwardly try to keep the conversation going while Ginn fake laughs and says something about too much sugar and Dim asks Moana if she's seen his feet tattoos.
Waiting for his diaper change..
89440114-BACD-4A8A-9342-92CD06878B6F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fans, fire pits, couches, kitchen, chairs...they seem to be cramming a lot of stuff into a small expansion

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel like they should have just remodeled their fugly kitchen since that's where they spend almost all of their time when they rarely are at home.

Reactions: 32
Fans, fire pits, couches, kitchen, chairs...they seem to be cramming a lot of stuff into a small expansion
That’s what I was thinking. That is not a large space at all. Maybe a small conversation set with a small fire pit table Tim wants but definitely not for an outdoor kitchen as well. I’m still waiting on a pressure washing vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok. I'm a broken record about this but I just watched them show the area around the pool. 2:15-4:00 or so.

Where was the "digging excavator" (or evidence of work done requiring a "digging excavator") that our neighborhood spy referred to that arrived last Tuesday? :unsure: Did anyone see it? I'm not seeing it.

It's also incredibly tight between the home and the fence on both sides to even fit that.

I wonder where our spy friend is anyways? I know they've been lurking. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This will be her. She has 2 kids, she can’t possibly manage to maintain bangs. Whatever will she do if Florida gets a freak rainstorm?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok. I'm a broken record about this but I just watched them show the area around the pool. 2:15-4:00 or so.

Where was the "digging excavator" (or evidence of work done requiring a "digging excavator") that our neighborhood spy referred to that arrived last Tuesday? :unsure: Did anyone see it? I'm not seeing it.

It's also incredibly tight between the home and the fence on both sides to even fit that.

I wonder where our spy friend is anyways? I know they've been lurking. :sneaky:
Ha, yeah, I was wondering that too. The whole thing about the photos of the green pool really made me wonder. Like you said before, how is anyone getting a legit photo of their pool unless it's one of their next door neighbors who can see above the pool.

Also Tim said the new kitchen stuff is all in the garage. Surely the neighbor or someone in the neighborhood saw that happening and it would be the (private) talk of the town around there. Wouldn't that mean their Tesla is parked outside if the whole garage is full?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know someone who left teaching to work at Costco. 🙃
I feel like Florida pays professionals terribly. I looked at an RN job down there, the pay was HALF of what I make currently. So sad that educators aren’t properly valued and compensated!!!

Will they have a new nanny for this September cruise? So they can leave the kids with them whilst they galavant a foreign country?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think the question will be not that they will bring a new nanny on the September cruise but if they'll only bring one nanny. Can you imagine taking care of TWO KIDS on a FAMILY VACATION with just you and your partner?! Blasphemy.

I assume when they booked the cruise they assumed they'd for sure be bringing a nanny. I hope they hadn't assumed they'd be able to keep the same nanny. How late before the sailing date can you keep updating the people in your party? This disheveled frumpy family better be on their best behavior so that whatever nanny is around leading up to the cruise won't quit right before the trip. That sure would be awful..... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤔. But then again, I wouldn’t put it past them to book another cruise (December/January/February) just so BBO can do the diaper dash.
Should they lose (and it's looking likely at the moment), they're definitely going to book another cruise and lump in the DD with holiday theming as their main excuses to go back. They've staked way too much into this event and they're not going to accept an L; they clearly seem to claim enough financial success to justify enough attempts to finally get a W.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.