The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After listening to Tim ramble for a million years about their power going out and Jenn ramble for a million years about Clearly Canadian, I can’t say I blame them if they don’t talk to each other off camera. I wish they’d stop talking to each other on camera, too. Their home vlogs have GOT to be their worst “vid” genre.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I like Jenn acting like she has to use up everything in her pantry as if she is a thrifty housewife counting her pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
While I do believe she has anxiety about driving, I think she was playing it up to avoid having to drive and therefore avoid certain responsibilities. My theory is that Tim finally put his foot down and told her she needs to start driving again.

I 100% agree with the above but I'm guessing as well:
1. She has been reading here and is sick of us putting the boot into her
2. Tim has realised that with Jackson starting school unless Jen starts puling her weight his filming time in the parks will be extremely limited if he is on drop off and pick up.
3. Also (I could be wrong here) didn't they say Nanny Claws is just here for the Summer? If that's the case then there's no one to run around for Jen except Tim and as stated above he has finally had enough

I wonder if this is a result of what we believe was their AMI fight? Tim being with his family - he goes away for a day for work and returns to realise just how useless she is? (either because his family have shared some home truths with him or he has watched his brother's family and realises how little Jen does)

Reactions: 29
My timeline is all messed up because they hardly post anymore. But I think there was a massive fight around the time when they were nanny-less and things were really hard and sorry we can only post two videos a week. (I think this was in May but not sure, we’re on Tracker time here)

Anyway, I think Jenn realized that she can’t always be dependent on Tim. I would like to think it’s because she wants to be more involved with her kids’ lives but it’s probably because she wants to be free to go do things for herself like get spray tanned and get her hair colored.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The best part of the home clog. Good job Da Baby!
View attachment 2310886

Ginn: The baby is talking so much now!
Later Big Baby makes a high-pitched moaning sound.
Ginn: There it is, there's his talking!

Um.

Ginn said she'd been "working up to" driving for "months if not a year". Wasn't it two NYEs ago as they stuffed grapes in their mouths that she said she wanted to get behind the wheel? Like even before Stanny Lean entered the picture.
Did Tim then say that Big Baby’s career choice is boxer?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't drive yet but I do know that you should not be distracted while you are driving. Even though Tim was in the passenger seat he should know not to film someone driving.I know a lot of you tubers film while they are driving but they shouldn't. I think it is okay to take your hand off the steering wheel but do not take your eyes off the road. Also why did she stop driving anyway's?

Reactions: 11
I don't drive yet but I do know that you should not be distracted while you are driving. Even though Tim was in the passenger seat he should know not to film someone driving.I know a lot of you tubers film while they are driving but they shouldn't. I think it is okay to take your hand off the steering wheel but do not take your eyes off the road. Also why did she stop driving anyway's?
She claimed to experience a road rage incident where some guy she cut off followed her to the mall or something.

Reactions: 9
Only a true narcissist would think a store is stocking more flavors of a drink only because she’s buying them. The drinks are solely for her.

Did they really cook 2 cups of rice for the 3 of them…and 2 of the 3 don’t like/eat rice. That’s about 4 cups cooked. I’m starting to think she might be illiterate. She couldn’t read the instructions on the box of instant rice. This might be why she has to get picture recipe cards from purple carrots and she burns everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Only a true narcissist would think a store is stocking more flavors of a drink only because she’s buying them. The drinks are solely for her.

Did they really cook 2 cups of rice for the 3 of them…and 2 of the 3 don’t like/eat rice. That’s about 4 cups cooked. I’m starting to think she might be illiterate. She couldn’t read the instructions on the box of instant rice. This might be why she has to get picture recipe cards from purple carrots and she burns everything.
I usually do 1.5 cups of uncooked rice for me and my Fiance, then again I make that much because we intend to have leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reactions: 13
Tim explaining how to make instant rice 🤦🏻‍♀️

The hot wheels track and constantly getting new cars is ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So many cuts in this vlog. At least one was mid-sentence and also I never got to hear what app Dim was using to book Ohana.
I am sure she is driving because of picking up Jackson from school although technically they only have 1 car currently.
Nice way to butcher Ontario Ginn....so iliterate.
Yes I am sure you guys are going to barbecue so much because you didn't have a barbecue before.
Dim buys those toys for himself, I mean they eat dino nuggets when they "cook".
How many times did they say "flicker"
Oliver is responding more but I still find the constant grumpy face unusual.

Reactions: 9
So Dim and Ginn are going to paint their house a different color. HOA's generally frown upon that. Did they get any of this work approved?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I usually do 1.5 cups of uncooked rice for me and my Fiance, then again I make that much because we intend to have leftovers for lunch the next day.
The difference with the Bojo’s is that the extra will end up in the trash and she only made that much because she’s clueless since it didn’t come from purple carrot.

Reactions: 11
So many cuts in this vlog. At least one was mid-sentence and also I never got to hear what app Dim was using to book Ohana.
I am sure she is driving because of picking up Jackson from school although technically they only have 1 car currently.
Nice way to butcher Ontario Ginn....so iliterate.
Yes I am sure you guys are going to barbecue so much because you didn't have a barbecue before.
Dim buys those toys for himself, I mean they eat dino nuggets when they "cook".
How many times did they say "flicker"
Oliver is responding more but I still find the constant grumpy face unusual.
She would make Dim drive the crappy Chevy car 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also found it odd how much he kept using reference points as he wound his way around DS. Does he expect people to reference his video when trying to find their way around Disney Springs?

Viewer 1: “So, Gladys, do you remember where Tim Tracker said that Corkcicle stand was”

Viewer 2: “Yes, we should make a right at Gideon’s, passing Morimoto’s, then take the stairs down next to the Hideaway after passing Coach and next we will make a u-turn at Maria and Enzo’s to drop a load at the bathroom next to Homecomin’ then make a right at the Lego store and then…”

It just seemed like overkill, or maybe just a bunch of extra crap to pad the video.
i get irrationally angry with his overuse of, “ here’s a little wayfinding..!” especially at disney springs. dim, just go into gideons and the ganachery!
---
This is one of the main reasons I don’t watch his solo videos. His “way finding” is so weird to me, and hella annoying.
jinx 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This home vlog was definitely to Tattle today. At the 15:00 mark jackpot says “mommy drive crazy” Jenn then says “no, I can’t drive crazy”. I bet you Dim drives fast in the Tesla and jackpot loves it! My money is on when Dim is driving without Jenn he’s a reckless driver. I can confirm that the timeline that they displayed is completely false. Construction just recently started. Liars!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A little late to the thermostat discussion but I keep mine at 78. I guess I can't invite any of you all over.

Can somebody explain the purpose of him doing this outstretched arm thing in so many thumbnails? Is he welcoming us all in with a hug?

It just about as creepy as his stupid open mouth + thumbs up pose.

1689473668169.png
1689473691658.png
1689473711792.png

And I guess I will have to watch the latest video, but is he trying to convey that he is doing the backyard work himself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.