The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re never going to keep up with sending Buddy to school. I just can’t see them doing it. Communicating with teachers, keeping up with paperwork, being on time, having clean clothes and lunches ready everyday, being on a school calendar.

If they do send him, they won’t stick with it. Or they’ll be late every day and pull him out constantly for their endless vacations.
Am sure they will have nanny number 5929 to do all that an J will be nothing but an afterthought to them

Reactions: 11
I’m not even convinced they like Disney. It’s close in proximity and they’ve made a lot of money off of it.

There is no joy, no excitement or even interest. (Kind of like when they are with their kids. It’s a “have to” not a “want to”) Say what you want about the vlogging culture, but most of the others out there can at least fake excitement for what they do.

They make my skin crawl as humans but they piss me off as “Disney Vloggers”.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I really hope they let Jackson go to school and let him be around kids his age. His parents need to realize that they have been exploiting him since he was born. Tim and Jenn need to watch this video called "Without Consent" by Deutsche Telekom.If this video has been mentioned then I am sorry about posting about again. I get that they want to make videos but why can't they make videos without there kids or here is an idea blur their kids faces out of the video.

Reactions: 17
I’m not even convinced they like Disney. It’s close in proximity and they’ve made a lot of money off of it.

There is no joy, no excitement or even interest. (Kind of like when they are with their kids. It’s a “have to” not a “want to”) Say what you want about the vlogging culture, but most of the others out there can at least fake excitement for what they do.

They make my skin crawl as humans but they piss me off as “Disney Vloggers”.
Back in the day they definitely favored Universal. They LOVED HHN. It suited their party vibe better. J4D could drink and get pissy with staff.
But alas, Universal dropped them like it's hot at the same time Disney did. I think they were very bitter about it. They leaned into Disney content much more after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am waiting for Jenn to join the PTA at J$ school. 🍿
I can't ever see that.

If so, good luck to her. PTA/PTO parents will rip her a new one if she pulls any of her usual "oh gee, I forgot, guyzzz!" when not showing up for a volunteer shift or meeting. She seems like the kind of parent to throw a check at them and then think she never needs to do anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I can't ever see that.

If so, good luck to her. PTA/PTO parents will rip her a new one if she pulls any of her usual "oh gee, I forgot, guyzzz!" when not showing up for a volunteer shift or meeting. She seems like the kind of parent to throw a check at them and then think she never needs to do anything else.
She'd probably have the nanny go in her place. I really can't see either boy going to a normal school though. It is going to be a flaming disaster if J$ does go to school this fall. His interaction with Oliver indicates as much. I know she posted pictures of him with TPD's kids but don't you find it sort of telling there wasn't video of them interacting. And like she said their exploiters parents are okay with being on camera. I do think if there were any interactions between the boys that she thought was cute and could sale it would've made the final cut. I found his comment about winning a little eyebrow raising. I can just see him doing that stuff and end up either being the bully or bullied in school for having such an attitude and could see him being a potential disclipline issue as well. It's already been discussed here but I doubt either Jenn or Mr. Know It All himself will like being told that their little miracle child is acting like a little tit.

Reactions: 21
What trips do we have for the rest of the year? Another Poly stay, a cruise, a luxury RV stay and I think Wilderness Lodge villas. And school must start in a couple weeks down there. I bet he’s not going. They haven’t mentioned it in a while either.

Reactions: 16
A personal story related to the Trackers:
Yesterday was my wedding anniversary. My husband and I ate a lot more than we usually would including lunch out and a surprise chocolate cake that my father brought over. We essentially ate like the Trackers for the day with a lot of unhealthy food! It was fun but I was happy to return to our normal diet today. The day left me feeling bloated and icky.
I guess the Trackers are just accustomed to eating like crap and have lost sight of how bad their diet is!

Reactions: 23
She'd probably have the nanny go in her place. I really can't see either boy going to a normal school though. It is going to be a flaming disaster if J$ does go to school this fall. His interaction with Oliver indicates as much. I know she posted pictures of him with TPD's kids but don't you find it sort of telling there wasn't video of them interacting. And like she said their exploiters parents are okay with being on camera. I do think if there were any interactions between the boys that she thought was cute and could sale it would've made the final cut. I found his comment about winning a little eyebrow raising. I can just see him doing that stuff and end up either being the bully or bullied in school for having such an attitude and could see him being a potential disclipline issue as well. It's already been discussed here but I doubt either Jenn or Mr. Know It All himself will like being told that their little miracle child is acting like a little tit.
J$ comes across as a "me first", grabby kid. Focused on "MINE!". Just like his parents and so they think it's perfectly normal. Hell, they even got him a gift to open on Dim's birthday under the stupid fantastic advice of the educator first babysitter.
He is behind with his speech and fine motor skills. By now he should be able to use scissors and hold a fork.

Reactions: 24
What trips do we have for the rest of the year? Another Poly stay, a cruise, a luxury RV stay and I think Wilderness Lodge villas. And school must start in a couple weeks down there. I bet he’s not going. They haven’t mentioned it in a while either.
First day of school is August 10th. There’s also a new parent orientation and meet the teacher night that same week. There’s no way they can handle all that.

As far as PTA/PTO, if they stick with private/independent type schools there is absolutely no way those actual rich moms accept Jenn. She’s unreliable and stupid. They will chew her up and spit her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Agree, I'm betting he didn't meet the milestones they set that he needed to attend. Such as no more diapers and other motor skills things they obviously had on the list. A school like that isn't going to dedicate an entire teacher's time to address his issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
In Dim's older vlogs, especially resort tores, he often wouldn't eat the entire vlog.
What I find strange about them is that they have to have breakfast, lunch and dinner no matter how heavy they ate. I think most people if they have a heavy meal in one of those slots they tend to skip a meal. These two seem illiterate though and they can't think about these things properly, just like they were so confused about mask wearing.

I found it weird how Jenn was acting so sad to be home after the Poly. They were there 3-4 days tops. It's close to home. It's not like it was a major trip for them. They can go whenever they want. And the "Gentle, gentle" with J$ when he tries to touch his brother tells me there's a lot going on with him behind the scenes. They always look scared when he comes around The Baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't be surprised if they went on a few trips without Jackson because they couldn't 'interrupt his schooling' - Hey we'd already paid for the trips and couldn't pull out of them but J$ couldn't miss out on school so we found a Nanny/Mike who wold look after him the entire time we are away.

It would cost an absolute fortune but hey that's never stopped them before. I'm sure they would keep baby Oliver with them (and bring another Nanny for him).

Thoughts?

Good, but he must also be taught not to be a poor loser. That will take much longer.
The problem with that is that his asshole dad is also a sore loser, so there is no chance of him teaching his son to be a gracious loser. He can’t even reach him to say please and thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wouldn't be surprised if they went on a few trips without Jackson because they couldn't 'interrupt his schooling' - Hey we'd already paid for the trips and couldn't pull out of them but J$ couldn't miss out on school so we found a Nanny/Mike who wold look after him the entire time we are away.

It would cost an absolute fortune but hey that's never stopped them before. I'm sure they would keep baby Oliver with them (and bring another Nanny for him).

Thoughts?
I bet if they did do that they'd try to hide that they didn't take Jackson with them. Their Stans are dumb enough where they might buy that OG Buddy was napping the entire five day double dip to Castaway Cay cruise on the Wish.

• Haha
  • Wow
First day of school is August 10th. There’s also a new parent orientation and meet the teacher night that same week. There’s no way they can handle all that.

As far as PTA/PTO, if they stick with private/independent type schools there is absolutely no way those actual rich moms accept Jenn. She’s unreliable and stupid. They will chew her up and spit her out.
All the other moms would be pulling up to the school in their SUVs while she has to get dropped off in the Tesla wearing her big hat and too tight Lily P dress. She’ll of course think she looks fantastic and that everyone is jealous. And then Dim will have to walk her to the meeting room. He may as well just stay in the hallway since she needs to be within 10 feet of him at all times. The nanny will be in the car with the boys since she can’t just watch them at home, they all have to caravan together at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.