The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory and hear me out here. I believe jackpot may have chocked pretty bad one day and they had to take him to the hospital and that freaked them both out on top of the other stress in their life which caused the period of them not uploading and going silent. I mean how many times in the last few videos has Jenn made a comment about jackpot chewing on camera. And then in the check out day video from the Polynesian at Kona cafe Jessica (Jess) cut up jackpot’s food very good and small. Thoughts?

Reactions: 17
Ginn whenever she breastfeeds: “oh no golly gee I sure hope no one’s looking at me! (please look at me)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Do these home movies travel vloggers with 900K fake subs not know that for the last several years Disney has offered a lot of plant based food and healthy options to accommodate varying dietary needs and preferences? Or another novel idea would be to pack a healthy lunch from home (that's 30 minutes away) and pile the soft cooler into one of the strollers you bring.
100% true. Whenever I eat at the parks, I choose the absolute lightest menu option I can find - most often plant-based bc it's just what I crave in 100+ degree weather. Sometimes I even pick from the kid's menu just because of portion size. Simply ONE of the Trackers' massive breakfast meals could last me all the way through to dinner (yeah, sure, maybe I'd have a snack in between in the afternoon but still, it's so much food...)

I remember a few years' back, DH and I ate at San Angel Inn for lunch. It was a later lunch like around 1:30 or so. There was a couple (estimated in their 50s, on the larger size) sitting at the table next to us and as they were eating lunch - a huge lunch w/ apps - they were already talking about their 6 p.m. reservations for dinner at the Brown Derby and what they were going to eat. OMG. DH and I were looking at each other like WTF and later remarked how the hell they were going to fit food from the Brown Derby a mere 4 or so hours later?!? Most of the time, after any mid-day meal at the theme parks, we don't even eat dinner because we're still so full!

I have no clue how the Trackers eat all that food. Especially in this heat.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
100% true. Whenever I eat at the parks, I choose the absolute lightest menu option I can find - most often plant-based bc it's just what I crave in 100+ degree weather. Sometimes I even pick from the kid's menu just because of portion size. Simply ONE of the Trackers' massive breakfast meals could last me all the way through to dinner (yeah, sure, maybe I'd have a snack in between in the afternoon but still, it's so much food...)

I remember a few years' back, DH and I ate at San Angel Inn for lunch. It was a later lunch like around 1:30 or so. There was a couple (estimated in their 50s, on the larger size) sitting at the table next to us and as they were eating lunch - a huge lunch w/ apps - they were already talking about their 6 p.m. reservations for dinner at the Brown Derby and what they were going to eat. OMG. DH and I were looking at each other like WTF and later remarked how the hell they were going to fit food from the Brown Derby a mere 4 or so hours later?!? Most of the time, after any mid-day meal at the theme parks, we don't even eat dinner because we're still so full!

I have no clue how the Trackers eat all that food. Especially in this heat.
The last time I went to the magic kingdom it was in early September and it was so bloody hot. The only thing my husband and I ate that day was a pretzel that we shared in the afternoon and later that night we shared nachos during the parade and it was all we could do to eat those. I do not see how these vloggers eat like pigs in that kind of heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I like how she both said there were no salad options but also said she thought the saladS at the BBQ place were refreshing because of the heat. She can’t stick to her own delusional narrative, ever.

Just like how they’re not on vacation, they’re “working” but other people who only vacation occasionally don’t have to eat the theme park food constantly like they do all the time - so you’re admitting your entire life is a vacation then right?? Because if it was work, you don’t actually have to eat like you’re also a vacationing tourist.

Also HELLO, we have a thread title based on their inability to figure out the container the SALAD dressing was in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The last time I went to the magic kingdom it was in early September and it was so bloody hot. The only thing my husband and I ate that day was a pretzel that we shared in the afternoon and later that night we shared nachos during the parade and it was all we could do to eat those. I do not see how these vloggers eat like pigs in that kind of heat.
Same. We usually order something from quick service like a burger or chicken sandwich and split it.

Reactions: 11
I’m still chuckling at Jenn saying she gets sick of so much theme park food. Come on! Why you eat so much of it if you hate it?
This is the same idiot who overeats at Olive Garden, gets sick, then eats the leftovers later all in the same day. She's a lot like a dog. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, puke, eat, eat, eat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Last time I went to WDW, I indulged in a waffle with Nutella and fruit at MK for a late lunch because it was my first meal since dinner the night before I flew a red eye. I didn’t keep eating 20 more things after that, just quick service dinner back at CBR. I’ll also buy a caramel apple or Rice Krispie treat that I’ll make my way through the duration of the vacation. Otherwise it’s just a quick service sandwich and a whole lot of water to stay hydrated from the heat and humidity that I’m totally not used to. I think I usually come back from my vacations having lost a little weight because I’m not the “lay out in the sun all day” kind of vacationer, I’m a walk/hike tons of miles every day to see all the sights kind of vacationer (no shade to those who do that, that’s all my sister prefers to do but she also doesn’t consume 13000 calories a day).

Reactions: 14
I have a theory and hear me out here. I believe jackpot may have chocked pretty bad one day and they had to take him to the hospital and that freaked them both out on top of the other stress in their life which caused the period of them not uploading and going silent. I mean how many times in the last few videos has Jenn made a comment about jackpot chewing on camera. And then in the check out day video from the Polynesian at Kona cafe Jessica (Jess) cut up jackpot’s food very good and small. Thoughts?
Pretty sure the first choking incident happened a long time ago, prior to the first nanny.

Reactions: 21
I really hate rationalizing things the Trackers do, but I can kinda understand why they're not ordering lighter or healthier options whenever they go to the parks. They mentioned how they were spending $80 on food, so they wanted to get their moneys worth, and to them salads and lighter fare don't seem "worth it". I kinda have the same thought process, because I went from living very paycheck to paycheck for a long period of time and now that I'm comfortable financially it's still hard to break from that mentality. HOWEVER, with the way they spend on basically everything else that's for them and not their children, they're throwing money out the window constantly on whatever random tit that will bring them one moment of fleeting happiness or makes them appear wealthier than they actually are, so there's this huge disconnect between the "must get my value on my food purchases" and "omg Gucci sweater makes me look RICH" that they pull.

Basically, they're dumb as duck and really weird with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hate rationalizing things the Trackers do, but I can kinda understand why they're not ordering lighter or healthier options whenever they go to the parks. They mentioned how they were spending $80 on food, so they wanted to get their moneys worth, and to them salads and lighter fare don't seem "worth it". I kinda have the same thought process, because I went from living very paycheck to paycheck for a long period of time and now that I'm comfortable financially it's still hard to break from that mentality.
But what's weird is no one asked them to go to Ohana or Woody's.
They could have went anywhere else (less priced too) and chose anything else to eat and the stans still would have watched.

It'd be like me choosing to go Biergarten in Germany at EPCOT then saying - well, I NEED to stuff my face to get my money's worth.
When I could have just gone to Sommerfest and ordered a Brat or a pretzel. Saved money and less calories and feel much less like a fatass.

Reactions: 31
I think they see eating as part of their job, which to be fair, it is. Let’s be real, a lot of these theme-park vloggers are just doing mukbangs now. So I get that part. Viewers don’t want to see you order a fruit salad. So just don’t eat so much of it.

Jenn is totally full of tit though. It’s not just the theme parks, they eat like this at home too, always going out or getting takeout.

Reactions: 23
I think they see eating as part of their job, which to be fair, it is. Let’s be real, a lot of these theme-park vloggers are just doing mukbangs now. So I get that part. Viewers don’t want to see you order a fruit salad. So just don’t eat so much of it.

Jenn is totally full of tit though. It’s not just the theme parks, they eat like this at home too, always going out or getting takeout.
To me, it's like when Adam the Woo excuses his piss-poor eating habits by saying no one wants to see him eat a salad on camera. Well, asshole, no one asked to see you eat Jack in the Box tacos on camera either. No one needs to see you eat ANYTHING on camera.

At least I give RixFlix credit (and disclaimer: I haven't watched his videos in the longest time so don't know how true this still is) in that he and Nikki would order, show the food, eat it OFF CAMERA, and then go back on camera and say what they liked or didn't like about it.

Trackers could do the same thing - even if they ordered lighter options.

Then, could you imagine how all the stans would praise them to the heavens for "prioritizing their health for the sake of their children" by ordering lighter, healthier options?!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They need stop showing their kids period. If any of us were deranged enough all we have to do is say Jackson's name and take him by the hand. They are to worried about the camera way to much. Sad as it is, it could happen. It happens everyday and everywhere.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if she knows that she’s allowed to order kids meals, they are smaller portions. I’m a grazer and don’t usually eat full meals unless I’m cooking a decent dinner at home or an infrequent meal at a restaurant. At Disney I almost always get a kids meal for the smaller size and it’s not enjoyable to me to have a heavy meal and walk around the parks. And like someone said, they also offer the vegan options.

She just has zero restraint. She had an addiction to food and isn’t going to deviate from the large meals. It also doesn’t help that she orders multiple meals, appetizers and desserts. That’s on her. No one is making her order all of that. It’s not like they do it just once to review a place like that informational channels, they go to the same places over and over and still order the whole menu.

The death grip is just comical at this point. I picture her standing outside the bathroom door if Dim is in there for more than 3 minutes. She’s like a clingy dog that follows its owner everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This!! Anytime they go out, they HAVE to get an appetizer and a dessert along with their meal. They eat so much food, it literally hurts my stomach watching them eat it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the same idiot who overeats at Olive Garden, gets sick, then eats the leftovers later all in the same day. She's a lot like a dog. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, puke, eat, eat, eat.
It’s early, but “She's a lot like a dog. Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, puke, eat, eat, eat” is a great thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This!! Anytime they go out, they HAVE to get an appetizer and a dessert along with their meal. They eat so much food, it literally hurts my stomach watching them eat it all.
Anytime I feel hungry and want to eat unhealthy meals, all I have to do is think of the trackers and I’m instantly deterred from eating anything bad. I watch another couple on YouTube, and they’re an ACTUAL travel channel (Adventures with A+K). They try new foods everywhere they go, usually a mixture between healthy and unhealthy. However, they get one serving of food, a sample size, or they’ll share an entree. And they both obviously workout and do what they can to stay healthy. They’re also pretty good about describing the food. None of the Tim-style of reviewing like, “the ketchup is ketchupy,” or “the onion is oniony.” And none of them lick food off their shirts like Jenn has done in the past.

I still can’t get over how they do confidently filmed themselves going to 2 all-you-can-eat buffets in one day. And to top it off, their stans gobble it all up like they’re these revolutionary “content creators.”

Reactions: 19
Was anyone else as disturbed as I was about that “winning” conversation they were having with Jackson?
the real world is going to eat that kid alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgot the part where the dog pukes and then tries to eat the puke. :sick: 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.