The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I finally can put to words what’s so annoying about Jenn, which is that any task that resembles being an adult (taking care of kids, running errands, working a job, cleaning the house, taking care of yourself) she has to complain about as if she’s the only person on earth who has ever had to do that. And then she comes up with a million ways to avoid ever having to do any of those tasks herself (hiring nannys, refusing to drive, spending 8 hours “editing”, hiring cleaners, etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Dim won't wait in line and probably doesn't understand the Genie+ or LL well enough to use them for content. So he/they/we (Gin description language) go and ride the People Mover or the Carousel and grab food. TBH, I wouldn't want to eat her cooking either. He never likes her meals.
Our last trip I ate light snacks and shared meals and appetizers if we had a sit down planned. One of our favorite snacks is the amazing fruit cart outside of Kilamanjaro Safari's and the carts around Universal. Great fruit already cut up in containers and sitting there on ice nicely displayed. I couldn't eat enough watermelon. Crunchy, cold and so good with the season packet sprinkled on. Perfect for a stroll around hot parks. Why not showcase those as an option? Especially for light eaters or people that plan on a heavy meal that night?

Reactions: 27
Tim asked Jenn what was her favorite part about the vacation and she says she was going to ask him that. While they were walking to the fridge (off camera) she told him she was going to ask him what was his favorite part.
This is disturbing.
what kind of relationship is this? They really don’t talk about anything unless the camera is rolling.

I feel like Jenn is too far gone to ever be brought back to reality. She just wants to relive that vacation over and over and over. She badly needs mental health help.

lastly, they started their reno project, paused it to take a “vacation” and now are resuming the reno. TF?!?!? They should’ve been charged for time wasted!
Like in the movie Inception, Leonardo DiCaprio’s wife wants to stay in the dream world because it’s better to her than reality and she’s too far gone to be brought back to reality.
Jenn desperately needs mental help. Tim probably doesn’t even notice how mentally ill she is since they only communicate when the camera is rolling.

Reactions: 22
I love too as they are rambling in the kitchen. Thank you for reminding us for the gazillion time J4Ds about the best lighting in the house. But she mentions there is a reno vlog which will be uploaded at some point. Boy these 2 really don't understand how to plan anything. Flying by the seat of your pants might work for some things but if this was my 'bread and butter' as they say I would need to have a plan in place for uploading videos. But that's me. I am a list maker, a planner. Definitely not that way over in Trackerville.

Reactions: 16
Most cruise sites now have a portal where you're able to purchase onboard gifts for others as long as you have the cabin or reservation number. I'm pretty sure that DCL created the hosted reservation for them, but allowed them to use the online portal to check in/purchase onboard gifts/supplies/etc. They probably shared that number with their family and "friends" in hopes to get free stuff, or HM just outright asked them for it.
DCL makes it easy to send surprise gifts. All you need is the sail date, ship, and the name of someone in the cabin. My dogsitters went on their first Disney cruise recently, and I sent their young boys an onboard credit to get a souvenir and a treat basket and signed it from the dogs...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Jackson is super competitive and is all about the win, win, win. Hmmm, wonder where he gets that from. :unsure:
Good, but he must also be taught not to be a poor loser. That will take much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First of in the first part of the video, you see Jack$on just squish OliveGarden hand with his hand and it’s looks like he is hurting him. Like you can see Jack$on doesn’t like OliveGarden.
Ouch! Sorry OliveGarden but I’m sure he is going to bully Jack$on in the future.
Also The dinner part was stupid. Like girl we o

Reactions: 9
The further separated from reality they become, the more their lives make for one giant episode of Black Mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re never going to keep up with sending Buddy to school. I just can’t see them doing it. Communicating with teachers, keeping up with paperwork, being on time, having clean clothes and lunches ready everyday, being on a school calendar.

If they do send him, they won’t stick with it. Or they’ll be late every day and pull him out constantly for their endless vacations.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They’re never going to keep up with sending Buddy to school. I just can’t see them doing it. Communicating with teachers, keeping up with paperwork, being on time, having clean clothes and lunches ready everyday, being on a school calendar.

If they do send him, they won’t stick with it. Or they’ll be late every day and pull him out constantly for their endless vacations.
And getting pulled out of school constantly will not only make him struggle academically, he will struggle socially. All the kids went to Billy’s party this weekend at Chuck E Cheese, wasn’t it fun? Oh, J$ you missed a great time, I hope you had fun on your 17th Poly bucket list stay.

And the moms in the class are going to google the super famous You Tubers in their kid’s class and we are going to have a lot of newcomers here on Tattle.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It is amazing how high-maintenance this family is. They have to take sound machines and fans to sleep. They need fans and portable ac to walk around the parks or sit by the pool.

I imagine Tim tried to use the construction noise as another thing to complain about.

I like how she keeps mentioning people asking questions in the comments, but then obviously never takes the time to answer the comments, just waits and talks about it in a video. Nice engagement with the stans that enable you to pig out all day at these resorts.

Reactions: 26
It is amazing how high-maintenance this family is. They have to take sound machines and fans to sleep. They need fans and portable ac to walk around the parks or sit by the pool.

I imagine Tim tried to use the construction noise as another thing to complain about.

I like how she keeps mentioning people asking questions in the comments, but then obviously never takes the time to answer the comments, just waits and talks about it in a video. Nice engagement with the stans that enable you to pig out all day at these resorts.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he complained when they checked out that there was noise.Was there construction on the days they were there? They really hated that they didn’t have a balcony, but only because Timmeh couldn’t set up his ginormous camera and fuzzy ball mic to record the fireworks. The fact that these world travelers (FL) didn’t know the history of the second floor in Hawaiian culture just magnifies their ignorance and really shows how lucky they got with their crummy YT channel.

Reactions: 20
Jenn doesn’t remember having the macadamia nut pancakes. Yet they recommended them to OA as their favorite breakfast at WDW two years ago. But I guess we never saw the footage of her having them because they lost the footage. So did it really happen?

IMG_1389.jpeg

IMG_1388.jpeg

IMG_1385.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And, that response to Tattle about taking the bus to HS from Poly should have clued him in that they take way too much crap with them. If he needs to take that much time to unpack, possibly dismantle the stroller and then repack was ridiculous. Sure, a four month old baby needs some extra stuff, but their inefficiency is unparalleled.

I can't imagine going through life like they do. They make everything so much more complicated than it needs to be and end up being late all the freaking time. And just once I would like for something to not go their way. Like some ballsy CM who finally tells them they are too late and cannot get on that ride or make them lose their reservation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jenn doesn’t remember having the macadamia nut pancakes. Yet they recommended them to OA as their favorite breakfast at WDW two years ago. But I guess we never saw the footage of her having them because they lost the footage. So did it really happen?

View attachment 2304201
View attachment 2304202
View attachment 2304203
We talk a lot about their transformations from 5ish years ago or so, but holy tit would you look at them just 2 years ago here?!?!? If they're not seeing a general practitioner, they need to get it together. That's a hell of a couple of years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I watched all the Poly videos as we were there at the same time. I would have loved to brag here that I showed up in a video, but we were hanging at the quiet pool away from where the Vlogs were filmed.

Disney resorts are AMAZING but gosh they're expensive. I am boggled by the fact that a family would book "theme park view" during holiday pricing and not realize what they were getting for their gazillion dollars. Two things surprised me about their room comments. First of all, the original buildings at Poly have no balconies on the second floor. If that matters to you, you request first or third floor. More importantly, they shelled out for theme park view during a massive construction project, which GUARANTEED they were gonna be by the dig site. I believe the only other buildings with theme park view are Hawaii which is concierge, and Moorea which is DVC. Paying for theme park view now, when a ten-foot tower is being constructed NEXT TO YOUR PATIO (oh wait, sorry you didn't have a patio), just seems crazy to me. If you book that category, you're getting Tuvalu.

I stayed in Tuvalu once. It was some years back, and it was heavenly. My husband got invited to visit the College Program because he works at a public university (sexual orientation not mentioned in mission statement) in placement. I figured they would put us near the dumpsters, and when instead we got into that room and saw the view, I legit Molly-cried. But the room was FREE and there was a beautiful beach adjacent then, not a hard hat zone. I don't know why it bugs me when other people waste money, but it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love too as they are rambling in the kitchen. Thank you for reminding us for the gazillion time J4Ds about the best lighting in the house. But she mentions there is a reno vlog which will be uploaded at some point. Boy these 2 really don't understand how to plan anything. Flying by the seat of your pants might work for some things but if this was my 'bread and butter' as they say I would need to have a plan in place for uploading videos. But that's me. I am a list maker, a planner. Definitely not that way over in Trackerville.
Right? Most channels (cooking, travel, podcast...) state what their schedule is and stick to it. "We will be uploading every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so be sure to hit that notification button so you don't miss one." Just a statement and move on. There is never any, "Oh my gosh you guuuuhhhhhyyyyyzzzz..." It's just completely unprofessional how they act and how they handle their channel.

Reactions: 21
There's only one resort we book for the view and that's AKL. We have stayed at BLT with theme park view(we had DVC points to burn so it was a splurge) and while it was great and convenient to be able to walk to MK plus watching fireworks from your room, it didn't make or break our stay. Lake view there can be spectacular too. We did Poly, the view was of the resort and great for people watching plus close to the TTC. We did GF twice, once with lake view and once with resort view. The resort view had the monorail pass which was fun, the lake view was beautiful but also neither view. AKL on the other hand, I don't think I could stay there without being able to sit on the balcony and watch the savanna.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DCL makes it easy to send surprise gifts. All you need is the sail date, ship, and the name of someone in the cabin. My dogsitters went on their first Disney cruise recently, and I sent their young boys an onboard credit to get a souvenir and a treat basket and signed it from the dogs...lol
Oh I had no idea this was a thing, it has been years since I cruised DCL. Now I’m just wondering why nobody did this for my family when we cruised lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.