The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks to me like she had at least 2 desserts at the BBQ place. She went on and on about the lemon blueberry dessert and how she looooooooved it. Then when they are commenting on the announcement made thanking service members, and she is talking and eating, she holds up a spoon that looks like it is has the chocolate dessert on it.

Screenshot_20230712-122745_YouTube.jpg

To the idiot Stan that wrote this comment, they don't have medical needs (yet), so let's not give them anymore ways to take advantage of things.
Screenshot_20230712-122227_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Tim asked Jenn what was her favorite part about the vacation and she says she was going to ask him that. While they were walking to the fridge (off camera) she told him she was going to ask him what was his favorite part.
This is disturbing.
what kind of relationship is this? They really don’t talk about anything unless the camera is rolling.

I feel like Jenn is too far gone to ever be brought back to reality. She just wants to relive that vacation over and over and over. She badly needs mental health help.

lastly, they started their reno project, paused it to take a “vacation” and now are resuming the reno. TF?!?!? They should’ve been charged for time wasted!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
This is slightly off topic, and several years late, but I must know. The video where they go on their first cruise is one of my comfort videos that I watch repeatedly (I don’t know, don’t ask me why) and there is something I have been wondering for a while. When they first arrive at their cabin, there is a gift waiting for them from Holy Moly, tickets to the spa. How did he purchase that gift for them? I always assumed gifts like that could only be purchased through a travel agent or whoever booked the cruise. However that trip was #hosted, so I would assume Holy Moly would’ve not been involved in any point in the booking process. How did he purchase those tickets to be sent to their cabin?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
PSA - Disney DOES serve salads, Disney DOES serve salads. Disney has healthier options. This is for you Greasy Spice! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It looks to me like she had at least 2 desserts at the BBQ place. She went on and on about the lemon blueberry dessert and how she looooooooved it. Then when they are commenting on the announcement made thanking service members, and she is talking and eating, she holds up a spoon that looks like it is has the chocolate dessert on it.

View attachment 2303444

To the idiot Stan that wrote this comment, they don't have medical needs (yet), so let's not give them anymore ways to take advantage of things.
View attachment 2303455
Aren't those desserts to share? I was thinking she keeps sticking her spoon in and that would be fine if it was just Ginn and Dim but Nanny claws was ok to eat from the strangers spit dessert? Or was this Ginn's way of making sure Nanny didn't get any of the dessert. I think we should call nanny, Stanny 2, the way she spins the plate to show the food and Buddy this Buddy that, seems like she is pretty familiar with these guys home movies.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Aren't those desserts to share? I was thinking she keeps sticking her spoon in and that would be fine if it was just Ginn and Dim but Nanny claws was ok to eat from the strangers spit dessert? Or was this Ginn's way of making sure Nanny didn't get any of the dessert. I think we should call nanny, Stanny 2, the way she spins the plate to show the food and Buddy this Buddy that, seems like she is pretty familiar with these guys home movies.
This is Jenn we are talking about. You know she snagged the plate as soon as it was set down. It is all you can eat ya know...so they'll just get another one for the peasants.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Ginn's motto:

1689181335819.png

• Haha
This is slightly off topic, and several years late, but I must know. The video where they go on their first cruise is one of my comfort videos that I watch repeatedly (I don’t know, don’t ask me why) and there is something I have been wondering for a while. When they first arrive at their cabin, there is a gift waiting for them from Holy Moly, tickets to the spa. How did he purchase that gift for them? I always assumed gifts like that could only be purchased through a travel agent or whoever booked the cruise. However that trip was #hosted, so I would assume Holy Moly would’ve not been involved in any point in the booking process. How did he purchase those tickets to be sent to their cabin?
Most cruise sites now have a portal where you're able to purchase onboard gifts for others as long as you have the cabin or reservation number. I'm pretty sure that DCL created the hosted reservation for them, but allowed them to use the online portal to check in/purchase onboard gifts/supplies/etc. They probably shared that number with their family and "friends" in hopes to get free stuff, or HM just outright asked them for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The last time I went to the magic kingdom it was in early September and it was so bloody hot. The only thing my husband and I ate that day was a pretzel that we shared in the afternoon and later that night we shared nachos during the parade and it was all we could do to eat those. I do not see how these vloggers eat like pigs in that kind of heat.

I always have a concern when I am in the parks that I will have an unexpected gastrointestinal malfunction, so I'm always ultra careful about what and how much I eat when I'm there. On my last trip, I only had one meal in the parks per day, as I was staying for a week at a villa near SeaWorld. For me, my favorite option is the bowls at Satuli Canteen in Pandora---it would be nice if each park had a version of that restaurant.

I do not live in a universe where I would think of eating the way they eat in the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guyzzz don't be so hard on Jenn. Disney doesn't have her ideal of a salad-i.e. lettuce saturated in dressing and olives. She can't even function enough to use a cup of salad dressing. Seriously, did she suddenly get self concious of her gorging because it's never stopped her before. And I haven't been to Disney since the 90's and even know they have salads. Grant it, a lot of those salads aren't healthy, but hey do try to have healthier options for people who have health issues. The Trackers just try to order the grossest thing on the menu.

So any reason why they would go back to the Poly so soon other than to continue being gluttons? I know there's construction going on there but it's nowhere near competition.

And I know I'm a little late but here is my gif recap for last thread:

Jenn:

Dim:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:

giphy.gif

Big Buddy:
giphy.gif

Nanny Claws:
giphy.gif

Theme Park Dad and Family
giphy.gif

Anyone who is watching this tit show:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think they see eating as part of their job, which to be fair, it is. Let’s be real, a lot of these theme-park vloggers are just doing mukbangs now. So I get that part. Viewers don’t want to see you order a fruit salad. So just don’t eat so much of it.

Jenn is totally full of tit though. It’s not just the theme parks, they eat like this at home too, always going out or getting takeout.
I do think eating/showcasing theme park food is part of the job as a theme park vlogger and I understand trying new items that come out, reviewing them, etc but Tim will go to Magic Kingdom and get a burger or a hot dog when he really could have just eaten something at home before he left for the theme park.

They have a food addiction. I struggle with binge eating myself and still don’t eat as much as The Trackers do.

Reactions: 24
It's because they're not creative and eating food on cam is quick and easy filler content to get their videos over 20-30min for maximum ad revenue.

Back when the parks first reopened Tim was adamant about not going on rides for some reason, so he'd just order food and eat it for video content. They've never figured out or bothered to find a way to get out of that boring content hole and are content just doing the bare minimum for their videos. There's a reason they won the laziest vlogger award.

Reactions: 21
Also have they never heard of a fridge? Save the leftovers for later if you absolutely want to justify being a pig due to not wanting to waste money when that's your MO in life.

Anytime I feel hungry and want to eat unhealthy meals, all I have to do is think of the trackers and I’m instantly deterred from eating anything bad. I watch another couple on YouTube, and they’re an ACTUAL travel channel (Adventures with A+K). They try new foods everywhere they go, usually a mixture between healthy and unhealthy. However, they get one serving of food, a sample size, or they’ll share an entree. And they both obviously workout and do what they can to stay healthy. They’re also pretty good about describing the food. None of the Tim-style of reviewing like, “the ketchup is ketchupy,” or “the onion is oniony.” And none of them lick food off their shirts like Jenn has done in the past.

I still can’t get over how they do confidently filmed themselves going to 2 all-you-can-eat buffets in one day. And to top it off, their stans gobble it all up like they’re these revolutionary “content creators.”
I just discovered Adventures with A+K last year when I was planning my Maine trip! Now I'm planning another NE trip for this fall and they had a series on VT/NH/ME that I also watched. They even visited the central coast where I went to college and did some things most tourists don't even consider doing. Another nature/adventure travel vlogger account I've subscribed to (which means I think they're actually good) is Adventure Archives - they're a group of friends who only upload a new vlog every few weeks but do a bunch of nature/backpacking trips and the editing and filming are pretty darn good and each vlog is really long but informative. They even compose their own music and even provide information on vegetation and what's edible or poisonous, etc. None of this redundant fingering overpriced plastic and materialistic tit with greasy fingers kind of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine being fortunate enough to not only go to one of the most expensive theme parks in the world but also eat morning to night in them an you witch about it

No one's asking you to go eat there, why don't you go instead an try an ration a loaf of bread an a box of cereal over a full week like so many have to do, see how that feels

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay so a few takeaways from this home slog : We had one of those coupes for my kids, but we had it OUTSIDE for them to enjoy in the fresh air and sunshine, not in the house. Timmy constantly saying BB's name was all for Tattle - thank you Timmy, we appreciate that you now know your own son's name. Kudo's to you 👏
and Jenn, you B***, your whole life is one giant vacation. For you to witch and moan about having to do dishes for 2 adults and one child is so lame girl. You do know you can load them in the dishwasher and have it do the work for you. Kinda like loading the washing machine for the laundry. Just saying.....
And when they talk about their pool, having bricks in it, what a shame. People would die to have a pool in their own backyard and these 2 asshats are talking about how dirty it is and all.

And for the life of me I don't understand why they don't have dinner together as a family.

Here's a thought Trackholes: instead of these endless staycations you seem to enjoy, some of that dough should go into hiring a pool guy and maybe a housekeeper.

Oh and one last thought: when J4D's talks about returning back to the Poly soon, WOW - it blows my mind how unrealistic these 2 morons are. Some people can only dream of ever staying there and these 2 talk like it's no big deal.

Reactions: 33
My bet is they booked a club level stay for the next Poly trip. So they’ll be gorging themselves on that all day because, as they said, they’ll be spending more time at the resort.

Most people go into vacation mode on vacation. Problem is these two are taking 15 “vacations” a year.

Reactions: 23
I am up to the part where they are about to leave the Poly and start boo-hooing about going home. They are just so punchable. They have been away from home 4 times in the last month alone, including almost an entire week at AMI. Unbelievable.

• Angry
PSA - Disney DOES serve salads, Disney DOES serve salads. Disney has healthier options. This is for you Greasy Spice! #lyingsackofcraptrackers
Love the chicken salad on the kid's menu at The Mara. Get it all the time.

They eat and eat all this garbage and then say they don't like it? come off it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Jackson is super competitive and is all about the win, win, win. Hmmm, wonder where he gets that from. :unsure:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.