The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clerk of Courts record search.

Plug in Pete's name. View the AMEX stuff.
Yeah. And, holy shit, and the max amount due noted in the docs is over $800K.

Why isn't there stuff like this with the Trackers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Darn it's probably too dark for yard work
---
Darn it's probably too dark for yard work
Run Homer! Run Grogu!

Reactions: 9
Basically Pete owes AmEx around $860,000.

Reactions: 22
Tim seems totally energized when she reads these super sticker thanks. He sees the dollar signs I bet.

Reactions: 13
He still hasn’t gotten a haircut?!

I assume they must’ve seen that this place is a ghost town today with everyone talking about Pete so they had to do a live to bring attention back on them.

Reactions: 26
She makes an effort with her hair for once in four years and that's what she comes up with?

Reactions: 27
Has everybody left for the DisUnplugged board?
Holy shit, I've been sucked in. That was the only other Disney related Youtube thing I ever watched- but that was five years or so ago.
I'm not commenting, but still wading through the layer cake of mind fuckery that is Pete. Werner.

Reactions: 17
It’s Island Vintage Coffee not Vintage Island, you fucking moron.

Are they seriously relying on the stans to come up with their merch ideas? Lazy mother fuckers.

Reactions: 16
Ginn: "A commode is a different kind of toilet"
Dim:

---
Ginn, you need to stop pulling your hair back so tight, you're literally balding.

Reactions: 27
I am guessing the new logo (and ensuing new merch to go along with it) is a money grab. Yep, with this and the native ad, etc. I think they are finally starting to realize the money ain’t gonna be rolling in anymore.

So the kids won’t be in the new logo but will be represented somehow. I’m guess they’ll just use the J$ and O$ symbols.

Reactions: 28
And this is why J$ will not last a week or 2 in school

Reactions: 19
Big baby’s tattoo is going on Tim’s back…well that says a lot. A tattoo he will never see himself and J$ is front and center. If it was Olivia I’m sure it wouldn’t be on his back.

Tim’s barber has been booked up all this time? I call bullshit there.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.