The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very cool of Jenn to go out of her way to make sure “the baby” and her had coordinated outfits… while Jackson was reduced to a basic black shirt to match his basic hot dog dinner. She really dislikes that poor kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
"we've always wanted to stay at a disney resort for 4th of July ". Um....didn't you stay at the contemporary last 4th of July?
Don't think so, I think Dim went alone on the 4th last year. But, according to the Wiki above, they were at the Grand Floridian from July 4-7 in 2021.

Reactions: 14
Once again, Jackson is playing a game on his device at dinner.

Didnt they just recently allow Jackson to stay up late enough to watch the fireworks? 4-month old Oliver must not have bed time.

Tim looks awful in this video!!

Interesting that they didn’t show where Oliver is sleeping. Wonder if they are doing co-sleeping.

I think the fact they are staying in “just” a standard room sure says a lot. No suites this time. And Jenn even says they must not have a balcony because they paid less for their room.

Reactions: 15
The bucket list label is just so it comes up on people's searches. They've stayed in a Poly bungalow and THIS is a bucket list item? They didn't even stay over the actual 4th of July. They stayed the 2nd and 3rd. I'm fairly certain when they so generously gave that stan their pool chairs, it was their check out day and they were heading home. So they were technically at the Poly on the 4th, but I don't think they stayed that night.

I also believe that it is Mike is with them at dinner. I believe we have heard Tim in the past say "I'm with a friend with a <something> allergy and this food was served with an allergy label on it.

Damn I love those chicken wings and noodles. OK, so I might officially be jealous, but just jealous of this plate...not their lives or lifestyle.

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 8.42.54 PM.png

Reactions: 20
You can't spell SELFISH without Timothy and Jennifer Bojanowski
Plus an absence of any modicum of manners!
---
I don't think they can outspend 2022 vacations but just wait until 2024 when baby brother is old enough to travel everywhere. I would still put money on J4D making an "oops" baby to get that girl she wants
It was maddening to hear them repeatedly avoid using Oliver’s given name! “the baby, the baby” da plane, da plane!

Reactions: 18
Non stop bitching about the place you want things for free from.That's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slacker Life in a nutshell:

---
Other highlights of the last thread include but not limited to

A possible mole. A possible neighbor of the Slackers has posted on here a bit with a picture of the Slacker's house to attempt to confirm whether their legit. Verdict is still out, some of us as are more skeptical than others
View attachment 2286740
As others have stated the Slackers are currently hanging out with their tongue speaking friends with dubious degrees from a school that Jim Bob Duggar would be proud in. Jenn and Exploiting Dad (also known as Theme Park Dad) have tried to out cringe each other on their various exploitation children. Exploiting Dad is also as dumb as the Slackers when it comes to having info to ID himself

View attachment 2286741
Meanwhile speaking of cringe we finished out the LL series got a half ass AMI island video, a Disney Spring eat-a-thon, a house tour video, and Dim gorging a couple of times at the park again. Highlights include M&Ms of Big Baby, the master bedroom incident, a twenty plus room house looking instantly like crap with Slackers in it, and Jenn posting multiple days in a roll.
View attachment 2286742
But Daffy often gets his bill blown off by Elmer Fudd after he does that. I haven't seen that happen to the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🙄
Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 6.25.07 PM.png

I'm sorry, it's just bleeping weird that she calls her second "miracle" child "the baby" 99% of the time. When I've adopted cats, I've called them by their name as soon as I've decided what their names are (and they know their names starting as kittens, even if sometimes they choose to be selectively deaf). I called my nephews by their names as soon as my sister shared their names. I don't call my friends' babies or dogs or cats "the baby" "the dog" or "the cat". It's just weird when it's almost always the norm. bleeping useless egg donor. Oliver is a person you chose to force into this world. Use his bleeping name.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love it that they didn’t love their room. Bless whoever checked them in. IMO it was still a nice room but I’m not an asshole grifter wanting tit for free. I know they’re doing it for “ConTenT” but I couldn’t be bothered to spend $750-900 a night so close to home just because. Meh.

What a travel channel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My apologies, I was assuming this was 4th of July.
Easy mistake. I thought this too.

Lol. The Contemporary stay was the NOT Harmony Barbershop Baby’s 1st Haircut $2,000 trip.

You know, the one where they attempted to get a “first haircut package” for their 34 month old. And they bragged that Jackson was THE FIRST ONE to get a haircut upon the Harmony Barbershop reopening.
1. That honor went to a CM’s little guy
2. There were two other children in barber chairs at the same time as J$.
3. Jenn pushed her way in as the HB front door started opening.

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder if they were too cheap to get Nanny Z her own room so she had to meet them at MK the next day. Otherwise, OG Buddy wouldn't have been climbing all over the furniture with his booty butt in the air and Ginn wouldn't be cupping Da Baby by his crotch while sitting in The Corner Chair for Useless Egg Donors with Leaky Tits™, they'd both be ushered away by the glorified babysitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Funny when Dim says there is a wedding going on at the Grand Floridian....based on that it is the same day...I am pretty certain that is the wedding PMM was at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, do they EVER stop bitching? Jesus - complaint after complaint after complaint.

Cunts

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.