The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NICU muckbang #neverforget
I wouldn't be able to stomach an ounce of food if my newborn was having a health crisis, which I think we can all deduce is what was happening. I'd be so anxious waiting for him to pull through okay that food would be one of the last things on my mind. But I also don't fancy myself a selfish, thick headed piece of tit like the Bojos.

Reactions: 25
I wouldn't be able to stomach an ounce of food if my newborn was having a health crisis, which I think we can all deduce is what was happening. I'd be so anxious waiting for him to pull through okay that food would be one of the last things on my mind. But I also don't fancy myself a selfish, thick headed piece of tit like the Bojos.
And you would be glued to his side, insisting that you be in the ambulance that takes him to the second hospital’s NICU!

Unlike the Bojanowskis who couldn’t be bothered! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
And you would be glued to his side, insisting that you be in the ambulance that takes him to the second hospital’s NICU!

Unlike the Bojanowskis who couldn’t be bothered! 😡
Tim couldn’t go with the baby bc Jackson was still there with them. This was a while after the birth. Couldn’t the person, whoever it was, that was on call to watch him have come to the hospital and pick him up by then?
They were so weirdly bewildered about how to handle a spontaneous labor and birth. We know, she was induced the first time. But they acted like they were the first people to ever have to deal with this issue. And never mind that they had to hire out the job and don’t have an family or friends who could help.

Reactions: 18
Boom Boom Boom

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Their Poly Vlog is live.

Standard Room with a Themepark View.
---
Dim needs to learn that flesh colored clothing isn't his friend.

Dim is also against online check in because he can't berate the CMs for freebies or upgrades via the app.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Bucket list? What? These people have been to Hawaii, Japan, Ireland. These people spent over 200K on vacations last year.

A hotel 30 minutes from their house is a bucket-list item?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Oh good grief she reminded everyone again she is nursing and she is so grateful for the CHAIR in the room 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Ginns straps on her top are digging an inch into her shoulder fat.
---
She barely fits getting in the elevator.
20230705_185110.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Dim isn't aware that some rooms don't have balconies at the Polynesian...it's not like he does this tit for a living.
---
J$ taking after Dim getting a hot dog for dinner at Ohana.
---
Dim telling us the chicken wings have bones and he doesn't like bone in meat.

He also fucked up getting the Nanny in the shot.
20230705_185547.jpg

---
Dim is pissed you can't hear the firework music piped onto the TV in the room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ugh. Video posted. Another “buCkEt liSt”
Normal people's bucket list: worldwide sites and experiences
Tracker's desperate-to-get-back-on-the-media-list bucket list: Only Disney related stuff

I know they really want Disney to change their minds on the list, but it's been 3 years and clearly it's never coming back. What a horrid bucket list item to have when they apparently have the money to spend on worldwide trips with how they use their money.

Reactions: 23
We get more Dim filming in the bathroom because everyone is asleep in the room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I guess Tim can’t say the “don’t you know who I am” line to the online check-in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m 30 seconds into the new vlog and J4D looks absolutely ridiculous with those mustard old Minnie ears. Meanwhile, Dim looks like a homeless guy on the side of OBT here in Orlando!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s so pissed about the music not being piped in the room! Pissed he doesn’t have a balcony! Pissed he’s near the construction! Pissed he had to move the car! Pissed the vending machine didn’t have bottled water! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A). Tim couldn’t go with the baby bc Jackson was still there with them. This was a while after the birth.

B) Couldn’t the person, whoever it was, that was on call to watch him have come to the hospital and pick him up by then?
A. 🤦🏻‍♀️ once again proving that DJ is useless if you consider Tim the only adult parent available to ride with Oliver in the ambulance.

The truth is that Ollie is notagirl and they didn’t gaf! Packing and eating were more important to them.

B. THERE WAS NO CARETAKER! EVER.
This would take planning which they self-admittedly state they are incapable of.
They also are such control freaks and they don’t want others to witness first hand what a little monster (cause of THEIR parenting) they have created in Jackson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did y’all know that Jenn is nursing the baby? I was so shocked when she mentioned it during the room tour! How did she make it this many months without mentioning she was nursing 🤣🤣🙄🙄 as if there aren’t moms that will nurse literally anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.