The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Dim can’t afford valet anymore at Disney or poor Jenn has too much anxiety about having someone in TTT’s dirty bleep Tesla. Also at least they got “lei’d” on this trip haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am pretty Timmy boy is letting his hair grow to hide the fact that it is thinning. He’s always been so anal & bought expensive product & now it’s long and natural 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bucket List my ass. That’s the label she slaps on videos so it doesn’t seem as bad that they are once again spending stupid amounts of money, AGAIN, for no good reason.

You guuuyyzzz, we’ve dreamed about staying at the remodeled Poly to watch the fireworks from our room for the last 10 years! Otherwise we wouldn’t do it but we HAVE to… it’s on our BUCKET LIST! Isn’t that so great?!?!!

1688599502407.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love the fact that they don't have a balcony when the rooms above do and below have a patio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. Please, may I have your attention? THERE ARE BONES IN THE CHICKEN WINGS!! 😭. This western NY girl just laughed till she cried!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"we've always wanted to stay at a disney resort for 4th of July ". Um....didn't you stay at the contemporary last 4th of July?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I hate the “bobble head” these vloggers always do in their intros, whenever Peter makes Kitra talk on OA…his head just bobbles around and then here Jan just fake laughs and agrees with whatever Tim says. It just comes off as so….. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Jenn combed her hair and put on something other than bike shorts and that Bronco tee from Target.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be able to stomach an ounce of food if my newborn was having a health crisis, which I think we can all deduce is what was happening. I'd be so anxious waiting for him to pull through okay that food would be one of the last things on my mind. But I also don't fancy myself a selfish, thick headed piece of tit like the Bojos.
Agree, but I think Gin has turned food into her "coping mechanism". Some people fill a void in their life with alcohol, gambling, shopping...hers is food and together their addiction is shopping/cuntcierge.

Reactions: 18
I just skimmed thru to see if summer nanny was there and it doesn’t look like it. But I think Mike is with them at ‘Ohana. Looks like his moppy hair next to Jen.

So they went to ‘Ohana for dinner and then again for breakfast with the TPD family??

• Sick
Reactions: 15
He’s so pissed about the music not being piped in the room! Pissed he doesn’t have a balcony! Pissed he’s near the construction! Pissed he had to move the car! Pissed the vending machine didn’t have bottled water! 😂 😂 😂
Enjoy your bucket list witches!!!! 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine my surprise that Jenn had both her kids with her in the elevator while Tim went out to film some quick construction updates.
691BAE2D-8B33-4EB0-8BC4-B37CF616A125.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe my eyes right now. Is Jenn really breastfeeding inside Ohana and using a Disney towel to do it? On top of that her eyes are extremely glossy as I know she takes edible’s daily and so does Dim!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Dear lord Gin....BUY CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU!!!!!! That strap looks so painful.
Screenshot_20230705-194338_YouTube.jpg

Dims obsession with butts continues to be disturbing
Screenshot_20230705-194355_YouTube.jpg

Then Ginn rubs it and wishes to hit the lottery. You did hit the lottery, you had 2 miracle children after all and have dropped hundreds of thousands of dollars on repetitive overpriced vacations over the last 2 years.

Screenshot_20230705-194413_YouTube.jpg

Ahhhhh, finally something of quality in a Tracker video 😉
Screenshot_20230705-194432_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. Please, may I have your attention? THERE ARE BONES IN THE CHICKEN WINGS!! 😭. This western NY girl just laughed till she cried!
Of course the wings had bones dummy, how else would they fly? Idiot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wanted to scream at the TV when they are trying to get big baby to look towards the fireworks... and she bleeping CALLS HIM "BABY"!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I know someone else mentioned this as well but they definitely have someone with them. I think it’s Mike as well. At about 19:52 you can see him briefly eating:
554D4722-4E67-4B4C-A936-175B90A0D03A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Dim isn't aware that some rooms don't have balconies at the Polynesian
Tim and Jenn, I hope you're reading here. I wanted to let you know that there are so many great travel channels on YouTube, many of them focus solely on Disney parks. So before you book another stay there, feel free to DM me and I'll happily recommend a couple for you to check out. They have really great quality, up-to-date info on all the Disney parks, even which rooms to book in all the hotels to guarantee a balcony!

These travel channels can be so helpful for families planning a trip. I hope you'll give them a shout out on your family channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, this video was filmed July 2nd. When talking about the movie showing outside, Jenn says that she wants to do the movie tomorrow because Jackson will love it. Tim then says, “tomorrow is the third of July, isn’t it?” Jenn responds, “well maybe we can…well maybe on our next trip we can do the movie.”

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.