The Tim Tracker #137 And now it's time to unsubscribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love the new title... but - I think I'll stay subscribed, and continue to Not watch any videos - anything I can do to help hurt their channel! You're welcome grifters....
Heck - feeling cute - may even create 20 more subscriptions - just to not watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks!

So let’s say $1000 a night including tax per Poly room, two nights, plus a room for the nanny. So $4000 just to stay 30 minutes from their house and get 100K views on maybe two videos

They are very bad businesspeople 😂
Speaking of - do we have this year's running total of money spent on Vacations yet?
Surely they can't outdo 2022!

Reactions: 9
I think June was basically Jenn going on strike because of AMI and having to hang out with Tim’s family.

Two months since they’ve done a live 🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't think they can outspend 2022 vacations but just wait until 2024 when baby brother is old enough to travel everywhere. I would still put money on J4D making an "oops" baby to get that girl she wants

Reactions: 17
Thanks!

So let’s say $1000 a night including tax per Poly room, two nights, plus a room for the nanny. So $4000 just to stay 30 minutes from their house and get 100K views on maybe two videos

They are very bad businesspeople 😂
If they were smart, they took advantage of the AP discount on rooms and saved at least $1000, assuming these scenarios.

Even if they got one room, still looking at a ridiculous price for two nights at some place less than an hour from their house.

Reactions: 13
Do you think they actually got nanny a room or made her drive home at night only to drive back in the morning? Or worse share a room with them? I always wondered about that RV rental at the Fort until I read here that poor nanny had to stay in a tent. I would never let my child "nanny" for these two.

Reactions: 22
Don't forget that Jen needed to get that "money shot" of Tim with J$ watching fireworks.
It would have been better had they actually been in the park. It’s a short boat ride back to Poly, they could have even waited for the crowd to clear out by hanging out together.

Reactions: 10
Guys, I really wish I could show you a lot more with photos for “more proof” but I don’t want to risk my account being banned. I don’t live on the exact same street as them however, I do live pretty close to them in the same neighborhood. Obviously I’m not going give up where I live because I know Dim and J4D do look here on tattle. I can tell you that there are two gates to get into the neighborhood. The first one has security and the the second one you can use an app or you can pay for a remote. Their house looks the worst in the neighborhood. I can confirm they have had many female nannies go in and out of the house. Also on the FB page I can confirm that if you are looking for help during the summer there has been postings and Jessica or “Jess” did in fact reply to the initial post. So I’m sure the trackholes did reach out to her via FB. The volt never leaves that spot at least for the 6 months I’ve been here. They recently had the new solar panels installed about a month ago. But it gets better lol. I did see a posting in the FB page of a person trying to sale used solar panels and I was interested about them but they wanted way too much for older panels. I do think they are home because their garage door was just open. Live stream today? Anyway, you can believe me or not but I will continue to be here for the downfall of their channel because it’s happening as we speak! If anything else happens that I can see I will update youuuu guyzzzzzzzzz!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
It would have been better had they actually been in the park. It’s a short boat ride back to Poly, they could have even waited for the crowd to clear out by hanging out together.
Absolutely. But remember, little babe had to be in bed. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
So how much would that Poly room cost this week? Let’s say the Trackers were there for two nights and got the nanny her own room.

What’s our guesstimate on how much money they blew on this?
My theory is nanny didn't stay with them she just showed up in the morning, went to the theme park then drove home at night. I guess we can wait for the video to see if I am right or wrong.

Reactions: 12
My theory is nanny didn't stay with them she just showed up in the morning, went to the theme park then drove home at night. I guess we can wait for the video to see if I am right or wrong.
I don't know I can see them wanting someone to monitor OG Buddy at night if they could. Pretty sure at the Swan Reserve they had someone since they had him pretty much on the other side of the suite.

Reactions: 7
Guys, I really wish I could show you a lot more with photos for “more proof” but I don’t want to risk my account being banned. I don’t live on the exact same street as them however, I do live pretty close to them in the same neighborhood. Obviously I’m not going give up where I live because I know Dim and J4D do look here on tattle. I can tell you that there are two gates to get into the neighborhood. The first one has security and the the second one you can use an app or you can pay for a remote. Their house looks the worst in the neighborhood. I can confirm they have had many female nannies go in and out of the house. Also on the FB page I can confirm that if you are looking for help during the summer there has been postings and Jessica or “Jess” did in fact reply to the initial post. So I’m sure the trackholes did reach out to her via FB. The volt never leaves that spot at least for the 6 months I’ve been here. They recently had the new solar panels installed about a month ago. But it gets better lol. I did see a posting in the FB page of a person trying to sale used solar panels and I was interested about them but they wanted way too much for older panels. I do think they are home because their garage door was just open. Live stream today? Anyway, you can believe me or not but I will continue to be here for the downfall of their channel because it’s happening as we speak! If anything else happens that I can see I will update youuuu guyzzzzzzzzz!
Thank you for doing the lords work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of - do we have this year's running total of money spent on Vacations yet?
Surely they can't outdo 2022!
I don't think they will ever be able to outspend 2022, am guessing that a lot of the money they made at their peak was perhaps put into some sort of locked savings or bonds (they seemed to talk a lot about finances back then an I wonder if they were talked or advised into putting a lot of their money into something) and 2022 was when they gained access to it an they completely blew the majority of it thinking that these lavish trips would bring up their views an there would be nothing to worry about, but it backfired because the views nosedived an money isn't what it used to be

I honestly think some of these house renovations is a money saving thing as well so they can cut back like the solar panels, it will only be a matter of time before excuses come up like J has school an they have to cut back on trips, or they want more "family time" it's clear money is becoming a issue because more an more we are getting these hosted houses rather than the lavish trips they once had, nothing stopped them dragging J to airports or on countless holidays so they can't use BB as a excuse as to why they aren't doing them, even the staycations are one or two nights at most now

Reactions: 16
Guys, I really wish I could show you a lot more with photos for “more proof” but I don’t want to risk my account being banned.
You could very easily post screenshots from the FB group and blur/black out all names and identifying info. We do it all the time from the stan FB groups.

Reactions: 21
I don't think they can outspend 2022 vacations but just wait until 2024 when baby brother is old enough to travel everywhere. I would still put money on J4D making an "oops" baby to get that girl she wants
I think they are going to buy a pretty brown one from TPD. They get a Princess, can counteract the racist title, perfect storm. But not dark brown, just off-white.
---
Absolutely. But remember, little babe had to be in bed. :rolleyes:
I don’t thing Big Baby has a bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm, do you think they will try to write the NICU stay off for taxes? I mean, they did vlog their hospital stay.
I hope they do. They are entitled to a deduction if their expenses meet certain percentages. But I also think those expenses had to be paid during the tax year. So if they just sit on the bills without paying them, they can’t take a deduction. I hope this will be what finally flags them for an IRS audit.

Reactions: 15
NICU muckbang #neverforget
That was the absolute worst.
---
I get the vibe that slackers think they are lake nona royalty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.