Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cakeburger

I came across the Ballinger stuff on Twitter. I had only heard of them from here. I went down the rabbit hole one night because I was curious if the ones Tim and Jenn were friends with were part of what’s going on. Omg, that family is sick, and I don’t know how they got away with what they were doing for so long. And YouTube is terrible about what they decide to allow vs not allow. People who cover real news stories, like Emily D Baker, can’t say certain words (like suicide) or their videos get removed, but the Ballingers can have sexual innuendos about children in their titles and throughout their videos. And I saw a lot of complaints about the Ballingers having inappropriate shots and angles of their children in their videos, made me think of what y’all have been saying the Trackers have been doing with Jackson.
I’m late, but hello fellow Law Nerd! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Exactly!!! These twats are so unfit to have the platform they do. Their Stans are absolutely delusional thinking these fools are a professional travel channel and would actually respond to them in the YT comments. Nope, that would mean that the trackers actually have respect for their viewers, which they clearly do not.

In other news, I did wonder what their website looked like lately...what an outdated joke. Under "Tracker Tips" some dude named Mike writes all of the blog entries (which are somewhat up-to-date, this past year at least). Including a first-person account of Jen going into labor with baby O......creepy. (I just noticed this sorry if it's been part of the conversation in the past).
Mike was probably there watching OGB. Speaking of Mike , we haven’t seen much of him nor TPD lately. I guess they did have their pride dates with Dim the. Disappeared.

• Haha
And someone could get a pic like that when claiming to be interested in a rental house or open house in the neighborhood. Or, maybe they are part of the parade of nannies? 😉😂

I just get a vibe. Will wait and see what other info they supply!
I think having a screenshot of Jen blabbing on Ring, Next Door, or FB would probably be the best way to verify. I did just do a basic search of community on FB and you cannot search the members unless you're a member of the group. The picture did make me feel a little bit better about them possibly being legit especially since the paint color of the garage is the same poop brown that Dim used but I still have some concerns/doubts. If they are actually real then I hope they spill everything as well.

Want and doing are two separate things.

Can they afford to move?

Solar panels and backyard construction are in the works.
Kind of counterproductive to invest six figures in improvements to then move.
And can they realistically sell their house for the market average when the integrity of the house (that fracture in the upstairs wall could be big trouble) is in question?

Still going on trips, with more planned.
DCL: Sept ‘23 and Summer ‘24
Plus other vacays that slip my mind currently.

Would love to see this.
But they are the Teflon Trackers, so probably won’t happen.
They could be getting ready to get it for sale and hoping to unload it on a flipper or something, though it still makes me wonder about the solar panels and the outside addition. Usually, it's more like basic stuff you do when you're ready to sale like replace flooring or paint the house a neutral color. And if they were selling it to a flipper usaully they are sold as is so I don't even know why they'd bother sprucing it up. Also, where would they even move? Their home is technically one of the cheaper ones in that community and I can't see them affording to live in one of the more upper communities in the area. Then again, I don't even attempt to know what sort of money they have since just relying on their YT income does not make sense.

mjm9

VIP Member
I wasn’t paying attention regarding Jollywood Nights at DS, which I just assumed was a Christmas themed after hours event for Disney to get more of your hard earned money.

Brian and Kathy (Main Street Moments) are touting in their “PMM is a clothing model” podcast that Tim is back on the Disney media A list.

Is this true?
How was Tim invited?
Was this a wide net invitation by Disney to drum up publicity? So they invited anyone interested?
Is it because Tim wore that atrocious “look at me!”, stick out like a sore thumb, green Target Christmas suit that Brian claims Tim was called to the stage?

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.
(topic response)

Do you think Jenn is someone who builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them?

🤦🏻‍♀️ of course she does!
Both she and Tim do this daily with the boys! 😡

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Or just a sign saying "Hi TL" with a date in the foreground of a new house pic. 😂
It's not like they are ever home, they wouldn't know.

I can't remember - is his last name on that publicly published adoption story article?

If it is, and his LinkedIn is public, then it's openly searchable (akin to the IG) and I'd imagine OK to cite.

(I read that adoption story some time again and remember looking him up - I don't care to dig deep for it ATM; I can't remember his last name but I vaguely remember the employer... I think it's in Lakeland?)
The adoption story used to appear in TPD insta bio. It is no longer there and honestly, I didn't try to find it since, probably the first time they appeared in Tim's video. I remember reading the story and it made me like him. Now, I see he's just a regular ole grifter, exploiting his kids for free shit. :confused: I don't remember it mentioning his name, I seem to remember it was written in the 1st person, like he wrote it himself. It's been a long time though.

His last name with the Stoney Clover gifts. He doesn't say his name, but you can see it on the customized gifts they sent.

His employer is a college in Lakeland, where both he and his wife went to school and where they seemingly both work. Both LinkedIns are public.

I just don't want to be the asshole doxxing these people, even though what Nick puts out there doesn't make it super hard to know everything about him.

• Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
Ok, that's fair. I think that baby O's features also kinda contribute to the "WTF" look he always seems to have 😆 His eyes being more sunken'/closer together plus it seems like he has more pronounced eye brows. That's part of why I mentioned it, but understand that was not necessarily clear. It is weird though when they say "Baby O looooves it" and he's all like 😑, I mean wouldn't a smile or any other facial expression signify he is actually enjoying something? Classic Bojos.
Yeah, but I bet he smiles at the nannies.

Of all the ears Jenn has (given to by fans) she chose to take the YELLOW ones?!? Not even a bright spring/summer yellow, those are very much for fall.

I know she has to have something with red, or even the standard silver ones. I wear the silver ones when I dont have one to match what I’m wearing. She can buy some patriotic ears while she’s there, for the same price she would spend on two appetizers.

Didn’t she say she doesn’t like to wear ears? She’s so fake. I can see right through her. You’re not a Disney girl, you’re not a Disney fan. You’re not a Disney family. You’re not a Disney mom, sure as hell isn’t “Disney legends” Knock it off.
I know I’m nit picking, but everything about her annoys the hell out of me. also, #fakefan
I know it's the second time she's worn those recently too. She had them on during Da Baby's first trip to Disney. Ugh, it's sad I remember things like that.
Okay I know I’m very behind, but I just got caught up watching the vacation home video. What the hell was that? When have they ever had music playing throughout the whole video, used their “customer service” type voices throughout an entire tour, and never had any complaints about anything?? It was like watching two people who were almost professional???
Elemental Homes was actually commenting on the video so I have wondered if they gave them some guidelines of what they wanted in it and the stupid music was included.

Regarding the FB account. It's possible she has the privacy settings on where no one can search her. When I had one under my real name I did that just because I'd get a lot of creepy messages from unsolicited perspective clients or adverse parties.

OG Buddy being ADHD. Don't they usually at least wait until kids are in school to diagnosis that? I have no idea other than the fact that one of the kids I grew up with who blatantly had it wasn't put on Ritalin until he was like in the second grade and it didn't zombify him-mostly made him toerable to be around, though he was still an asshole. In fact, he ended up getting kicked out of a theme park for throwing quarters at a moving roller coaster. OG Buddy's future....
---
Exactly, we just got back from Texas and it was averaging 103* everyday. It was hot but different from Orlando because of the lack of humidity in West Texas. When we got home, it was like hitting a moist wall 🤣
BTW were we supposed to take our sunglasses with us when we left Florida?? What a jackass.
#homemovies
---

Yup hahaha 😝
Ugh. It was 113 where I was for like four consecutive days last week and I didn't have a green pool to dip into like the Slackers....

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
....and cue the stans replies
View attachment 2274406
Assuming you were not the poster. What this person needs to know is that no one likes a rage quitter or cares. If you're going to hate on a channel, have a little creativity and not make it all about yourself.
A proper rage quit must toss some color into the air much like chalk on Holi :) Is it fun, is it a message? Is it going to stick to everything it touches? All of the above.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I think you are being very generous with that 52% as she is probably only "working" 3 hours each one of those days. She's doing the absolute bare minimum at this point and those May and June paychecks are going to bring tears.

I would assume today will bring the home vlog she mentioned on the couch of the last video and that will be all for June. Pitiful. And then they go on their RV trip--where again, it will be complete chaos and we'll hear--oh, we just wanted to spend time together as a family. That's seriously all they ever do is stuff together as a family. No one in that family is every away from the other family members, not even Publix. Maybe just OG Buddy when he's being chauffeured by the nanny du jour to his activities.
What’s the 411 on the RV trip? Is it real or are they going to Fort Wilderness?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mjm9

VIP Member
I don't think it's a bungalow. With the view they have (and the rocks you can see through the balcony), I think they are in the Tuvalu building, 3rd floor 1st floor probably. None of the bungalow views look like that to me.

ETA: I changed my mind, 1st floor of the Tuvalu building. Just have a look through rooms 5 to 14 here: https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/14/building?utf8=✓&hotel=86&building=14&filters[rate_date]=07/03/2023&filters[view]=any&filters[lobby_distance]=any&filters[transportation_distance]=any&filters[accessibility]=any&filters[floors]=any&filters[rack_rate]=any&filters[ug]=&filters[sound]=&filters[balcony]=any&filters[connect]=any&no_draw=true&rooms=true&floor=1
To get my bearings I pulled up a Polynesian map
Note Tuvalu is distanced from the bungalows.

364B6E44-7ECF-4123-8B2E-FBEE9BF07991.jpeg

Last edited:

jade5233

My gosh why wouldn't they want to make breakfast in that house if they knew they were going out for lunch?!

Because Ginn would have burned it.
---
I think they are calling him "The Baby" or "Little Babe." I think "Big Baby" originated on Tattle. Because he isn't actually little. I could be mistaken though. I don't think they call him by his given name very much.

I have a rather cynical theory why he wasn't included in the Peppa Pig photos. While he can have some cute moments, he isn't exactly "Instagram Cute" so I'm wondering if they opted not to include him because of that.
Ginn still got to be in the pictures though 😑

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How did you find their LinkedIn?
His last name is featured in the adoption story website, but the easiest way is on his instagram, on the post with the Stoney Clover gifts (end of April) it shows their last name. If you google, their faces come up in the image search. He has since removed that photo from his profile but it still links back to his LinkedIn.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Are you referring to what @mjm9 posted? It's still up on my end.
(I'm on a desktop, BTW. Though, incidentally, sometimes when I access from my iPhone, the photos are missing from posts and the cusswords are automatically changed :ROFLMAO:)
---
I’m still able to see the photos @mjm9 posted but I’m not seeing the one that @linkdownbelow87 posted from their street. I’m on my phone though so it’s very possible it’s still out there and I’m just not seeing it. I have weird glitches too with the site!

Or just a sign saying "Hi TL" with a date in the foreground of a new house pic. 😂
That would work too. I get how they might sort of not want to get too close to the house if the Bojos have Ring cameras or whatever out in front, and I suspect they probably do. Although, it's pretty clear they aren't home today based off of Jenn's happy post. Maybe they leave the Volt in the driveway as part as a decoy to act like they're home all the time.

Also, anyone think she's manic right now. She posted three vids and a roll and is getting all "high" from her staycation :rolleyes:
---
Yeah, I'm leaning (hoping) toward that too.

Otherwise, if it was just an open house or something, why not just say that?
"I was at an open house in Trackers neighborhood and snapped this pic from my car and here's a bit of tea about the Volt in the driveway."

Side note: Per Zillow, there doesn't appear to be any active real estate listings for their exact street but there are homes for sale on neighboring streets within their gated community.
Isn't their community super large though? I want to say I saw there were over 2000 members in one of the FB groups and there were a variety of different house plans if I was looking at the correct place.