Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
To me, at least, he seems to be almost flirty with Tim. Specifically in the Narcoossee's video.

And to clarify, I did not say that HE was ultra conservative. I said that the college he went to, which is also his employer for the past 5 or so years, is ultra conservative. Complete with an entire human sexuality part of their mission statement which includes (and I'm paraphrasing) if you are gay or trans you are violating our code of conduct.
I understand what you're saying but I know the college experience can influence your views. I made the assumption that he accepted those views since he decided to work for the institution.

Reactions: 5

DoreenP

Hope everybody is doing well! It’s been a while. Busy with work & went to St. Augustine with my husband for a week! We actually had a lot of beach days when it wasn’t raining, lol. Just watched the AMI vlog. I have no words! Has anybody been there? I’m trying to convince my husband to go next year but can’t find anything affordable. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Did the Trackers split the cost of that house with Tim’s family? I looked up the price and yikes!!! 😬😳😱🤯
---

I saw it too! So incredibly sad 😔
Oh wow. Are you a Newfoundlander as well? That’s kinda cool. Two of us here lol

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Who's the pink walker for....🤔

Ginn?? To help with her wobble walk...
Maybe in prep for Baby Olivia who never arrived...
Maybe Big Baby is actually walking already, another child genius for the trackers #blessed
I'm pretty sure that was J$'s.

JssLG317

VIP Member
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
Way back when they used to actually open the mail, people would send her ears all the time. Guaranteed she has a ton. Now thinking back, I would not be surprised if she begged those shops to send the ears to be promoted on their mail haul lives.

mjm9

VIP Member
So she is out with the nanny staging photos? WTF is Big Baby wearing?
---

his left eye is creeping in
Oliver is still growing.
Hopefully it will resolve on its own.

“It's normal for a newborn's eyes to wander or cross occasionally during the first few months of life. But by the time a baby is 4–6 months old, the eyes usually straighten out. If one or both eyes continue to wander in, out, up, or down — even once in a while — it's probably due to strabismus.”

Strabismus is a disorder in which the eyes don't look in exactly the same direction at the same time.
Causes of strabismus can include nerve injury or dysfunction of the muscles controlling the eye.

ERock11518

From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
Im pretty sure Jenn HAS those same ears!

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Not to make this an entire thread about TPD......but who is gifting this guy? He doesn't even have a YouTube channel.

OMG! They stayed at this house the day they went to DS! This was their breakfast before eating lunch at Homecoming! WTF!!’ Plus they had pizza the night before.

The cousins came over too- not sure if they stayed. Odd that they all of the sudden love their family. Good for J$
---
BB Looks thrilled…
That is one angry looking blob. They couldn’t keep Jackprop off the channel, they could have done better with Big Baby. God they suck.
#homemovies

Reactions: 4

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I don't understand....the Trackers try so hard to show they are not homophobic and then they hang around TPD?
Also Disney too...they are gifting this guy?
It's one thing if he just went to the University but both him and his wife work for them.
What University are we talking about?

But people were actively looking for information on him is my point.

Come on. You can’t tell me that people just happened to stumble upon an article he wrote.

Anyways, I said my piece and made my point.

Moving on.
So speculation on a girl adoption?
Don’t the Bojanowskis have to pass criteria’s, interviews and home visits?
TTT videos prove what unfit parents they are.
They can’t even take care of the two boys they have.
Horrible diets
No home life stability cause they are never home long enough.
Oblivious and with their heads buried in the sand that their boys need interventions and therapies for their developmental delays.
But aren't the standards looser for international adoptions/private adoptions?

Hell, the home studies in my state usually just make sure that the people adopting don't have a criminal background history and that the children usually have a bed to sleep in. I've seen enough CPS cases to know that the Bojos as god awful as they are would probably be viewed as "good" adoptive parents.

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
New thread

Reactions: 3