Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Depending on the type of person her SIL is and how close she is with her inlaws, I can imagine her getting fed up with Ginn sitting around watching everyone else parent her children and clean up after them, probably while complaining about everything the entire time. Add in if Ginn was being a bitch to the MIL, and maybe SIL stood up to her and made Ginn cry and then they all had to leave early.
SIL is WAY hotter than Gin. Wonder if Gin didn't like being obviously out of her league. Or maybe SIL in a swimsuit using the pool looking good and Gin looking...well, like Gin :sick:. Dim's one good eye wandered...BAM=fight.
Also, Mammoth just posted a video today and I like to think the time at baseline they made a big deal about if the beer was "delicious". It all seems tongue in cheek and I swoon to think they were making fun of Dim and Gin (DUHLICIOUSS). Please FRE! Pluck this gem out and do a video!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Pics courtesy of @Quasimodo & @Blessyourheart
View attachment 2278559View attachment 2278562

Wow. I don’t know what to say.
Most of us have expressed concern about Oliver since his birth. Something is off. He is already finger posturing in the second pic (not that this means anything (spectrum), but it’s one way he could be expressing his frustrations)

Oliver just exists. The “little blob.”
No emotions, doesn’t connect with the world and just sits there.
His being a container baby isn’t helping either.

His curiosity should be in effect. Every day he should be exploring. Whether he is fascinated with his hands and toes. Is looking all around at shapes or colors. Or awakening his little voice. A new discovery should be happening every single day.

Oliver is almost four months old (5 more days to go)
This is a sample of what he should be doing in July:
View attachment 2278583
My little cousin is well on his way.
Outside of the weight part, Oliver, unfortunately, is no way near any of these emotions, expressions and fine motor skills. ☹
#TeamOliver
he just look so uncomfortable all the time. Is there an actual reason beyond laziness or fear of OGB that they don’t ever just put him down?

court2022

Chatty Member
Why would a company host someone with a 1000 followers…my mind is blown.
I think they're looking at his Instagram, not TikTok. More so nowadays, companies don't really care as much about followers as they do engagement rate. His engagement rate on Instagram is 4.6% which is pretty good.
---
Dim's doing it all wrong. He should be focusing on Instagram and TikTok if he was smart. He has an outstanding engagement rate on Instagram. His engagement rate is 4.6 on YouTube which is good, but not great. He could honestly be making a ton more money on Instagram and TikTok, but he's dumb, so that'll never happen.

Last edited:

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
J$ would have loved sharing a room with the cousins and playing with them on the bunk bed slide.
According to J$ he is "manic" and uncontrollable. He is too rough with his parents and they have to keep him gated off and controlled around his BB brother. I don't think they would trust him to be alone unsupervised in the room with the cousins. We didn't get to see him playing with the cousins and how he interacts with them.

erry

VIP Member
My first summer job at 16 was working at Disneys wide world of sports. Many years ago. Michael Jordan’s son played in a tournament there during my time there. I was there for like 3 ish years.

The Atlanta braves did their spring training there

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers trained there also.

Michael Jordan said a few words to me bc I was on the court area where his son played. They had it roped off. He was kind.

I never went Stan behavior either. It’s so weird to me. It was like “oh that’s Michael Jordan” went on about my day

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Considering YouTube is testing a three strike policy for people using adblockers, I can believe it. I think you'll see a lot less videos being watched if that gets fully implemented. I, for one, won't watch anything if I have to disable my adblocker or subscribe to Premium just to watch things.
I've already stopped watching a ton of people I used too because for some reason they have increased their ads, I can't get adblocker on the TV unfortunately but I've noticed a few I used to watch that only used to have a ad at the beginning now can have up to 3 or 4 ads throughout, so I've unsubbed from them, am not watching 20min vids with 4 ad breaks, mostly it was gaming ones so I'll just go onto kick now since even twitch has gotten worse with 5 ads at 30seconds long during their streams

mjm9

VIP Member
Yes I agree a pic with blurred out details would go a long way in verifying. Other than the old real estate listing there aren't any pics of the front of their house. Not even Google street view due to it being a gated community.
These are most likely prior to the Bojos’ purchase.
It is larger than I thought at just under 3,500 sq. ft.
So the Chevy Volt sits in the driveway rotting away?
0E2B4623-EF97-4502-B5CA-88C412A5F57E.jpeg
9DC714CD-B8B8-495A-9E5A-F46DB2692B5D.jpeg

(4 of 25 pictures I found)

2020planner

VIP Member
It took me some time to realize that when I accessed Tattle on my phone (where I'm also not logged on) that things are heavily censored. I didn't understand why everyone was saying "bleeping" instead of the actual swear words.

The two car garage in your parents' gated community sounds just like the garage that belonged to the lady I worked for. I didn't realize hers was a two car garage until her house was put up for sale because she had so much stuff crammed in on either side of her car.
Yep. If you start putting lots of stuff in there, it gets crammed up really quick!

(I should clarify (not that it really matters, but...) that their cars are not 25 years old when I referenced 25 years of them living here. So there are not junkers in the garage. :ROFLMAO: They've had several model years of the Grand Cherokee and Wranger since moving here - they're loyal to the Jeep brand. I just didn't mean to give the impression they've got 25-year-old, non-driven clunker cars rotting away akin to the Trackers' ol' Saturn and current Volt. :ROFLMAO: )

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
As I am from the UK and things are done differently here, do the USA not have Health Visitors for babies, where you take the baby to them to check over and to see they are hitting their milestones? Surely Oliver would have been seen by now and a few flags raised? (EG he can't seem to support his own head?)

i can’t understand what is going on with OGB’s face. What is that discoloration? Is it just me or does he look like Frankensteins monster without the side bolts? Nothing against the kid, he again looks so oddly distorted.
He inherited Jenn's "beauty" and has to factor with Dim's traits as well. Enough said.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
My weather app is telling me it'll be 80F with rain and snow today.
I think it's related to Tim & Jenn Tracker: thought it out half way and gave up on the rest.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
This is from the comfort of my own neighborhood.
The trees and the architecture match what we've seen from the last real estate listing and certainly looks like their black Chevy Volt parked where it is in the last satellite photo. Welcome to Tattle! Can you tell us if their new backyard construction is done?

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I would assume today will bring the home vlog she mentioned on the couch of the last video and that will be all for June. Pitiful.
I’m assuming the same. Didn’t she tell everyone in the last home vlog that going forward the home vlogs would cover the week. Wow how quickly that diminished to cover an entire month.

GodsWarrior

Welcome new friends!

I also noticed the mother's shaking hands when she was taking the top off the burger. I do wish that Tim would get himself looked at by a doctor. I'm sure the stress of his life only makes whatever health condition he has worse. Near the end of the MK vlog, he's struggling with his hip again. Now--you cannot tell me that his hip hurts because of his running because we all know that he is not running. I don't really care about him or his useless wife, I care about those poor kids. If Tim become disabled in some way and cannot go out and walk around theme parks to bring in money...what the heck is Jenn going to do? At this point, mukbang on OnlyFans is about the only thing she's qualified to do. Those poor children.
I saw the shaking too! Could be a variety of things. I’ve been thinking Tim has neck issues because I have them and it’s easy to spot sometimes. Holding a camera for years can probably strain your neck. I’m not excusing his behavior or anything, just making an observation. Sometimes, my neck and arms will shake too because my neck is jacked up. I lose my grip on things sometimes. I have to get weekly massages on my neck & see my chiropractor every week too. It’s annoying. Anyhow, I think it’s more of his blood sugar and possible diabetes that makes him shake like that if it’s not a genetic disorder. Do we know if his mom is diabetic?
---
Don’t worry guys. I remember somebody in here posting that there is nothing to worry about with Randy…he’s ok.
Was this the dude we said was creepy months ago? There’s so many of them now I can’t remember their names!