Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Oh Yeah I can't wait for the home vlog today where Jenn talks into the camera to her adoring stans and reminds everyone how hard it is now that they have 2 kids _ NOT!

Sweetie you are not the only human on the planet to have 2 kids. Some have more than 2 and don't bitch about it at all. You made your bed and your children deserve better.
Now lay in your bed useless greasy blob

• Haha
Reactions: 6

2020planner

VIP Member
The vibes are strong with that poster. I need some more proof.

Also, the parade of nannies thing has me wondering. How long is the timeframe of this parade of nannies? I thought they just had one now?
They posted this pic from their view of the house.
Though, yes, the parade of nannies has me wondering since we pretty much have a handle on who has been involved w/ them lately ?!?

1688500486167.png

airbusA330

VIP Member
Not to make this an entire thread about TPD......but who is gifting this guy? He doesn't even have a YouTube channel.
Yeah it’s mind boggling these theme park and TP adjacent companies haven’t caught on to the grift. A lot of large companies know influencers don’t influence shit and are a bad investment. You’re just subsidizing the grift.

Especially just IG? Given the IMO checkered college and work. Meh I don’t get it. He’ll come out at eventually…🏳️‍🌈

mjm9

VIP Member
Eh. In this case he wrote an article exploiting telling his adoption story with his last name so I don't view it as that hard to find. Also, it wasn't even the Bojos who posted that article or who started his Instagram.
But people were actively looking for information on him is my point.

Come on. You can’t tell me that people just happened to stumble upon an article he wrote.

Anyways, I said my piece and made my point.

Moving on.
So speculation on a girl adoption?
Don’t the Bojanowskis have to pass criteria’s, interviews and home visits?
TTT videos prove what unfit parents they are.
They can’t even take care of the two boys they have.
Horrible diets
No home life stability cause they are never home long enough.
Oblivious and with their heads buried in the sand that their boys need interventions and therapies for their developmental delays.

bumpire

Chatty Member
Yes, but on their exact street, there aren't any active real estate listings.

If you go to Zillow, you can zoom into their neighborhood and see the listings in their neighborhood. There's homes for sale on other streets (some within walking distance of their street) in their gated community.

So, my point was, the person could have gone to an open house in the community and drove over to the Tracker's street to take the pic...but then why not just say that? (sorry if I wasn't clear! :) )

Also, I just found this -

View attachment 2285317
---

Ok... I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO: I researched via Google and found it again.

His name is in there. If people really want to find out, they can use that to do their research. :)

Having my heart strings pulled while searching for drama 😆 🤬🥴

“'I'II Be Home for Christmas,' sung by Michael Buble, came onto the radio, and I had tears in my eyes thinking about another full bedroom in our home.”

• Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
Seeing this video made me laugh! I just told my husband- Well, looks like he didn't die! To explain- I was waiting for my family while they were on Guardians. And then PMM exited the ride and stopped right by me and started filming the ball. He shut the camera off and just took off running- like legit run and I watched him all the way down the walkway until I lost sight. I was AMAZED he had it in him. I told my husband and as we walked to the park exit we kept looking for a collapsed PMM.

But PMM filmed this yesterday (we saw him many times), No way the Trackers filmed ,"edited" and posted so quickly. And if so then you know something is wrong and they are freaking the f out!
That is just weird enough that I really wished I been there to see it. Booked it like his ass is on fire and his hair was catching. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Ginn looks like Ella may from the Beverly hillbillies 😂😂 big O saying please help me can't stand these two pathetic parents

• Haha
Okay I know I’m very behind, but I just got caught up watching the vacation home video. What the hell was that? When have they ever had music playing throughout the whole video, used their “customer service” type voices throughout an entire tour, and never had any complaints about anything?? It was like watching two people who were almost professional???

You can give them a million dollar idea, but they don't see a need to improve so suggestions go "in one ear and out the other".
The only reason Jenn (and perhaps Tim) haunt tattle is to attempt to squash legit concerns before their stans see them too.
Like using sunscreen and sunglasses in only Florida heat. Great travel channel.
#homemovies

2020planner

VIP Member
It does appear to be a crop of a dashcam video based on how low quality it is. Their address is very easy to find now. But leaning towards it being a neighbor even if some things seem a bit off.

How would we know how many nannies they've actually gone through? We only know what they say or let slip on video.
Yeah, I'm leaning (hoping) toward that too.

Otherwise, if it was just an open house or something, why not just say that?
"I was at an open house in Trackers neighborhood and snapped this pic from my car and here's a bit of tea about the Volt in the driveway."

Side note: Per Zillow, there doesn't appear to be any active real estate listings for their exact street but there are homes for sale on neighboring streets within their gated community.

Reactions: 5

Loueylouay

VIP Member
According to both of their LinkedIns, they work for the same, ultra conservative (it actually made my stomach turn to read the description on their website) college. Their LinkedIns have them not as teachers/professors but Nick had posted something at the end of May that Francie finished her first year teaching, so maybe her LinkedIn isn't updated.

So no, I wouldn't expect either of them to make super good money. But some of their stays, Caribe Royal and last weekend was Saratoga Springs Resort, have been #hosted. SSR was by some DVCRental company.

And I will fully admit, I liked him. I wasn't a stan, but I liked how he was short and sweet about his adventures and seemed to do a good job with photography and videography. When I read about his employer, which is also his alma mater, I was absolutely nauseated. Now he seems to be a grifting grifter like everyone else.
How did you find their LinkedIn?

Reactions: 5