Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think this is also what may have put a damper on the TPD relationship too. I think that last Disney Challenge video had Mrs. TPD hanging out with Jenn and all the kids and she probably got stuck doing all the parenting or said something about OGB’s delays, since she has a kid with differences, and either Jenn blew up, felt attacked, or Mrs. TPD said never again.
---

Cars in the driveway is pretty common in Central Florida. On the street is a different story but in the driveway nobody really cares. I’m sure Dim drives it occasionally so it isn’t completely dead.
I agree it is common. I'm in Florida and our house doesn't have a garage at all. Our house isn't in a gated community though. Hence why I said "Specifically because they are in a gated community." Some of those gated communities do indeed care. Luckily for the Trackers, theirs doesn't seem to care. But I guess they cared about the garage door.

Reactions: 7

GodsWarrior

Oh wow. Are you a Newfoundlander as well? That’s kinda cool. Two of us here lol
Oh, no! I’m a Floridian, lol! Sorry for the confusion. I meant I saw the video on social media! I’ve been following the story since it broke. It’s cool though you’re from that part of the world! 😊

Its a holiday and they can't be bothered to at least acknowledge it? My kids are sporting their Old Navy shirts they get every year. If I didn't have to work, I would probably wear mine.

As for the shorts, I agree they are to short. My 7yo hates certain types of clothes. I learned this by giving him a choice at a young age. I found he always gravitated to certain types of jogger shorts. But I also buy the longer almost to his knee type. He will occasionally pick jean shorts, but I you know, parented my kid and care about his needs and wants. He was able to communicate what he wanted to wear by 3yo.

dingdangdong

Narrator's voice: It will not be the best day ever. There will be nonstop complaining and they will have wasted 3 theme park reservations by only spending 30 minutes at the Magic Kingdom.
I think they use the reservation system as a gauge now and not much else. They aren’t even full on the 4th, in any park. I’m not sure why they didn’t do away with them immediately instead if waiting until January.

bumpire

Chatty Member
Hello my fellow non tracker Stans! I have been waiting so long to post this here as I’ve been following these threads for about 6 months now (thank you all for the entertainment). My family and I just moved to eagle creek here in Lake Nona and I definitely think I live right down the street from them! Am I allowed to post pictures on here without getting banned?
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don't think it's a bungalow. With the view they have (and the rocks you can see through the balcony), I think they are in the Tuvalu building, 3rd floor probably. None of the bungalow views look like that to me.
Oh ok. I bet you’re right actually I can see rocks and I think the bungalow balconies are over water right? I don’t know much about the Poly

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I've seen behind the scenes looks at vloggers creating content from the view of live streamers who are with them. The better vloggers usually have a list, they're ticking off check boxes and creating a story to pull together in editing. There's always a driven direction and goal. The worst vloggers just experience the day, minimal planning, pull out the phone when they feel like it, or "oops, I forgot to film" and cobble together filler to post as a "vlog".

The latter is how Jenn and Tim vlog. The attitudes, the lack of planning, the do-it-when-I-want, and just not treating it like their job and only source of income is their downfall.

The reason we didn't see more in the household while on AMI was because Jenn was living her life and Tim was on vacation. The camera was a second thought that came out only when it was just them, bored with each other.

USB ports in the ocean
Useless needs a shower
I've seen behind the scenes looks at vloggers creating content from the view of live streamers who are with them. The better vloggers usually have a list, they're ticking off check boxes and creating a story to pull together in editing. There's always a driven direction and goal. The worst vloggers just experience the day, minimal planning, pull out the phone when they feel like it, or "oops, I forgot to film" and cobble together filler to post as a "vlog".

The latter is how Jenn and Tim vlog. The attitudes, the lack of planning, the do-it-when-I-want, and just not treating it like their job and only source of income is their downfall.

The reason we didn't see more in the household while on AMI was because Jenn was living her life and Tim was on vacation. The camera was a second thought that came out only when it was just them, bored with each other.

USB ports in the ocean

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
They could be getting ready to get it for sale and hoping to unload it on a flipper or something, though it still makes me wonder about the solar panels and the outside addition. Usually, it's more like basic stuff you do when you're ready to sale like replace flooring or paint the house a neutral color. And if they were selling it to a flipper usaully they are sold as is so I don't even know why they'd bother sprucing it up. Also, where would they even move? Their home is technically one of the cheaper ones in that community and I can't see them affording to live in one of the more upper communities in the area. Then again, I don't even attempt to know what sort of money they have since just relying on their YT income does not make sense.
It's the Slackers...when has anything they have ever done made sense? 🤷‍♀️:poop:

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That’s a good point. They don’t seem to have a basement, so it’s possible there are utilities/appliances in the garage. But their cars aren’t that big either. With the size of the houses in their neighborhood, I’m surprised the houses don’t have 3-car garages, especially if water heaters etc are in the garages. I guess the lots aren’t large enough for the garages.
The water heater and AC will usually be built into the garage area, but a water tank is just a corner and the AC is in the wall, iykwim.
Many homes in Florida, particularly those in gated communities look like they have a 2 car garage, but they're not really wide enough for two, instead it's common for them to be built for one car and one golf cart. I can't tell if their house is this way or not.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
When you say Trackers, I assume you mean the characters they play on their show.

And people with different beliefs can absolutely be friends. But someone ought to send TPD that FRE video about Tracker thoughts on Jesus, just in case.
They are characters for sure.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Ahh, I knew I had heard that music before. I’m sure it’s something others have used in their videos at times, but we sometimes watch Don. Im guessing it’s royalty free, as well. What was so annoying is that the music is clearly meant to be intro music or short background music and only played for a very short time as it’s only about 10 seconds long before repeating.
Can you tell if it is actually looped or just copy/paste a bunch of times?

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I'm still having issues with their alleged time line. So Tim left the family vacation to go to WDW for that Christmas thing on Thursday. They were supposed to leave AMI on Saturday morning but they left on Friday night instead. The Christmas WDW video went up on Saturday so at some point this was -'edited'. Is there a chance they left early to get that video up on time as likely requested by WDW as part of the invite? Or they had a fight about the whole thing, trip back to WDW and having it to go up by Saturday?

Somethings hinky.
Maybe the internet was out on Friday (storm?) and they had to go home to upload per Disney requirements

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
I mentioned a little in my post above. I would guess the beginning of the end of their friendship started with HHN. Peter/Kitra were invited to the media preview, which meant they could video the inside of the houses. TTT was NOT invited out. But TTT put out a video outlining each of the 10 houses with footage from each of the vloggers that WERE invited and able to film. So it's was Paging Mr Morrow, JoJo, Ordinary Adventures, Dev, that Panda guy I think, I don't know, there were a bunch. TTT technically gave credit for the stolen footage, but they did not ask permission. This was confirmed by most of the creators when people, mostly from here, pointed out that TTT used their footage. Oh and the credit was in microscopic print on the bottom corner in a text color that you could barely see.

But Peter and Kitra have become more and more successful and their videos are actually quite informative. They know their shit, especially Star Wars stuff. But, just compare their Minion Cafe video to Tim's, there basically is no comparison, it's leaps and bounds better. I think the more invites OA gets, the more jealous Tim and Jenn get and OA is just another lost friendship to add to the very long list.

I am also a Bright Sun Films fan. I really enjoyed their Penn Hills video, as we vacationed at a house not too far from there for many years when I was growing up. Also, the Costa Concordia video is also well done. All of their videos are very interesting.

I'll never forget the fuck palace in the top of this abandoned bank 😍😍😍😍

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Isn't their community super large though? I want to say I saw there were over 2000 members in one of the FB groups and there were a variety of different house plans if I was looking at the correct place.
Yes, but on their exact street, there aren't any active real estate listings.

If you go to Zillow, you can zoom into their neighborhood and see the listings in their neighborhood. There's homes for sale on other streets (some within walking distance of their street) in their gated community.

So, my point was, the person could have gone to an open house in the community and drove over to the Tracker's street to take the pic...but then why not just say that? (sorry if I wasn't clear! :) )

Also, I just found this -

1688503317192.png

---
The adoption story used to appear in TPD insta bio. It is no longer there and honestly, I didn't try to find it since, probably the first time they appeared in Tim's video.

His last name with the Stoney Clover gifts. He doesn't say his name, but you can see it on the customized gifts they sent.

His employer is a college in Lakeland, where both he and his wife went to school and where they seemingly both work. Both LinkedIns are public.

I just don't want to be the asshole doxxing these people, even though what Nick puts out there doesn't make it super hard to know everything about him.
Ok... I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO: I researched via Google and found it again.

His name is in there. If people really want to find out, they can use that to do their research. :)

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They have put Jackson in longer shorts before but they seem to gravitate to the yellow shorter shorts and then these blue ones. They actually do make these shorts a little bit longer:
F21BA4A6-F7E4-489A-9513-36F9D4C88811.jpeg
7C546BC7-D4B1-495F-9452-D9DAA7D07CAE.jpeg

I think it’s more so that Jenn saw these short shorts at Target and thought they were cute and convinced herself they were unisex when really, they do have a feminine cut to them.