Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elly199

I haven't seen any Star Wars movies but even I know that it is not Star War it is Star Wars. Also, I do not think many people care about what the men's bathroom looks like but who knows maybe they do.

Reactions: 9
I agree it is common. I'm in Florida and our house doesn't have a garage at all. Our house isn't in a gated community though. Hence why I said "Specifically because they are in a gated community." Some of those gated communities do indeed care. Luckily for the Trackers, theirs doesn't seem to care. But I guess they cared about the garage door.
I'm also in Florida in a 2yr new build. We have a garage, and 2 kids (but no nanny, and I work..lol) and my garage is mostly full of random crap. Its technically a 2 car, but would only fit 2 cars if I kept nothing in it. My kids mostly use it as an extended play area. Both my cars are parked in my driveway. I know a lot of people use their garages as a second living room.

Reactions: 8

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Hope everybody is doing well! It’s been a while. Busy with work & went to St. Augustine with my husband for a week! We actually had a lot of beach days when it wasn’t raining, lol. Just watched the AMI vlog. I have no words! Has anybody been there? I’m trying to convince my husband to go next year but can’t find anything affordable. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Did the Trackers split the cost of that house with Tim’s family? I looked up the price and yikes!!! 😬😳😱🤯
---

I saw it too! So incredibly sad 😔
I live very close to AMI, it's a pretty expensive place to stay, even more so now, because demand is so high. In season, it's insanely busy out here. Our beaches are pretty amazing, we have great restaurants, there are a lot fun and interesting things to do close by. It's a completely different vibe compared to St Augustine.

cari_

Can you tell if it is actually looped or just copy/paste a bunch of times?
Im not totally positive, but I feel like copying and pasting multiple times would be too much work for Jenn. I’ve used royalty free music on iMovie for little videos for work and it will loop itself if the clip is too long.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I thought it was beneath them to ride the monorail.

spending all that money to stay at the poly on the 4th and they waste time by going into the park when they live down the street is incomprehensible to me. They could use a lesson or two from Molly and Alan. They know how to enjoy a resort. There is absolutely no need to drag those kids into the park just to eat, ride a ride maaaaaaaaybe two rides and then leave.
i would make a 4th of July video showcasing all the amenities the resorts are offering, and the specialty food/drinks.
i bet they will forget to get their wristbands to have beach access, or find out seconds before the fire works start, they will need wristbands.
I actually think Jenn is afraid to ride the monorail. Obviously, that's not the case today.

And TPD already posted the info about getting the wristband...let's see if the Trackers are in communication with him and they get theirs.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I despise everyone in that picture save for the kids. Ugh, now I can't get the hypocrite Christian religious zealot out of my head when it comes to TPD and crew.

And OG Buddy and those damn shorts again. Those things need to be burned. I get his mother wanted to coordinate her blueberry outfit with them but Jeus...

At least Dim is wearing green shorts this time around, I guess.

And I am wondering if the nanny wasn't taking the picture if she was on "break" since TPD beard helpmate wife was there to do all the child rearing. Ugh, and I could honestly see why they might think Dim might be a decent mark convert with his mansplaining and shades of misogyny. Hell, Jenn's useless may be viewed by them as them trying to have a traditional lifestyle :rolleyes: Only don't think Hambeast is going to make tatertot casserole anytime soon unless it's out of a back. Just saying...
---

There's even a star spangled pair seen clearly in the pictures you posted. My guess is they either got lost in the clutter again or OG Buddy destroyed them.
I think the nanny is off to the side where OGB is looking, getting him to smile
---
Like others have said, he’s aging so fast! He stands like an old man too. Oh and he needs a bra.

View attachment 2284712
He has nice perky breasts
---
And the no socks thing grosses me out especially when you're going to be at a hot, gross, theme park all day.
he has on socks

Last edited:
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Trackers hanging out with overly Christian people in this day and age, with all that's happening in the country and mostly in Florida, is a CHOICE.
Next time they do a live (if ever), people should ask about TPD and wife. Would be interesting to see Jenn's face when that scrolls onto the screen.

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
It looks like the photo of their house was deleted. One more thing I wanted to say. The new gray-colored roof they recently had installed is an improvement over the brown that was in their listing photos. And although the garage door looked to be in poor condition, the color of paint Tim used was at least an improvement. The quality of the paint job didn’t look great though.

2020planner

VIP Member
I am sure this has been addressed in the 3 pages I am behind, but Kitra and Peter do follow Tim and Jenn. Their OA account follows just Jenn. Jenn follows all three, Tim doesn't follow any of their three accounts (and I noticed he didn't way back when, so not sure he ever has). I always thought Jenn was the true catalyst of that "friendship". Tim doesn't even follow Adam(TheWoo), though.

p.s. - Looks like Jenn just recently started following her SIL. That might have been an awkward moment at their AMI fam vacay. 😂
I saw that too!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
View attachment 2274062
She seemed really concerned too (for once) when she told him to make sure to chew the gummy bear up very good.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I've said it before but I'd find it funny if BB skipped crawling, not all kids go through that, some kids are happy to lay until they want to pick themselves up an hold onto things an stand, I skipped the crawling stage an ended up being a early walker

Don't they also do diaper dash at magic Kingdom? Am not sure when but I really hope this is something that they either miss completely or BB just doesn't crawl because they have been going on about it since before he was born, I might not be remembering correctly but didn't J miss it because by the time it restarted he was walking? Or did they miss it because they didn't get there in time?

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.
I think this is also what may have put a damper on the TPD relationship too. I think that last Disney Challenge video had Mrs. TPD hanging out with Jenn and all the kids and she probably got stuck doing all the parenting or said something about OGB’s delays, since she has a kid with differences, and either Jenn blew up, felt attacked, or Mrs. TPD said never again.
---
I can't believe they haven't gotten in trouble for having that car sitting out. Specifically because they are in a gated community.

I worked for an older lady who lived in a gated community in North Port called the Villas at Sabal Trace II. The amount of rules to live there was astounding, and these were little villas with two units per building. One good thing was that the HOA took care of all the landscaping, and also totally replaced the roof after a certain amount of years. But you couldn't put anything in your yard, aside from an enclosed patio pool that had to be approved by your neighbors and the HOA. No birdfeeders, nothing on your lawn in front or back, no container for a newspaper. The mailboxes were all in a central location by the neighborhood's clubhouse. You couldn't have a fenced in yard. You couldn't keep a dog outside (mainly because of alligators). She had a big binder with all the rules, including what paint colors she could use.
Cars in the driveway is pretty common in Central Florida. On the street is a different story but in the driveway nobody really cares. I’m sure Dim drives it occasionally so it isn’t completely dead.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
New Disney Springs Lunch Date Vlog is up..

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

View attachment 2273958
---
View attachment 2273963

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.
I couldn't even finish my entree and a shared app, my husband had leftovers as well.
This one is sure to garner 60k views in the next 3 days or so! Here comes the money!
Last one of the month is going to make up all the lost views!!!
And if they think it’s “chaotic” now, just wait until Big Baby starts crawling and walking. He’s not going to be content to be strapped to a changing table or a bouncer or his swing or his car seat. He is going to want to crawl and eventually walk and explore.
They are in for a huge awakening.

Source: I currently have an 11 month old baby boy.
IIRC they put Jackson in a baby prison once he became mobile. He didn't get to explore much.