The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I ever see in the comments of any YouTuber...not just Disney vloggers... people saying what a great editor they are.
Now either her stans are just manipulated by her always talking about it and so they feel they have to say it....or that's Ginn commenting which she is so insecure about it that makes more sense. Nobody ever comments about editing anywhere else.
Yep! She constantly has to remind everyone about her editing work and how much time it takes so that their Stans are always singing her praises. In this last video, I actually think her adding the stupid ding bell background music and commenting about subscribing to TTT channel in a couple instances was her making more of an "effort" :rolleyes: There have been a lot of remarks regarding her editing style and how much it currently (and has) sucked. Jen...girl....people are on to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From Jackson’s 3 month video (3/1/20)
D5927F3B-E2C5-4D0D-96BE-7405DE6CF843.jpeg

You see how engaged J$ is?
Sparkling eyes, looking at a parental unit and on the verge of cooing.

D4CD64C3-ACF4-4A3F-A2AF-2D350B0A1B36.jpeg

Can lightly hold the pineapple.

from recent AMI trip when DJ is speaking to Oliver
0C825408-B5DD-423B-94FB-22A8C391056D.jpeg

Vacant look
No emotion or facial expression change
Non-responsive to DJ’s visual sight and voice

This is not normal. Usually babies get excited at Mommy’s an egg donor’s sight and voice. He should be actively engaged, legs & arms moving, making noises and having facial changes, ie. smiling.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wonder if he's already associating Ginn with foul-tasting food and acid reflux & diarrhea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The pool float Big Baby is strapped into seems so dangerous to me. If he rolls over he will be stuck under water. That thing needs constant supervision which we know the Trackers don't do. It's an inflatable death trap and makes me worry for Big Baby.

I thought J$ would have more swimming skills by now. For a kid who allegedly goes to weekly swim lessons and has a pool in his backyard he seems like a novice. Considering Dim was a lifeguard you'd think he'd make it a priority to make sure J$ can swim well.

Reactions: 19
i’m honestly shocked there’s people here saying there’s no real difference between jackson at 3mo vs oliver. it’s absolutely horrible seeing the difference in their affect. they have ruined this poor infant before he even had a chance to experience the sort of early months jackson did. not that they were banner parents when he was a newborn, but at least they interacted with him, made him food, and tried. every screencap of oliver’s dull affect i see makes me so upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Yet, I wonder how much interaction they would have had with J if it wasn't COVID time. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 27
From Jackson’s 3 month video (3/1/20)
View attachment 2278731
You see how engaged J$ is?
Sparkling eyes, looking at a parental unit and on the verge of cooing.

View attachment 2278735
Can lightly hold the pineapple.

from recent AMI trip when DJ is speaking to Oliver
View attachment 2278736
Vacant look
No emotion or facial expression change
Non-responsive to DJ’s visual sight and voice

This is not normal. Usually babies get excited at Mommy’s an egg donor’s sight and voice. He should be actively engaged, legs & arms moving, making noises and having facial changes, ie. smiling.
I am almost certain that J$ takes after Jen and baby O takes after Tim. Baby O has deeper sunk-in eyes that are closer together and he's also got what appears to be a bigger nose (like Tim). I think when baby O is closer to 6 months we will really be able to compare. It just seems to me that baby O is just not that interested in anything yet and is more docile.....at the moment. A lot of milestones are made by the time they are 6 months, so only a short time will tell. I also think they filmed J$ a heck of a lot more at this age so baby O always seems so elusive and almost rare. Just my perspective.

Reactions: 13
Poor Big Baby.

He looks so vacant. That is not normal or right for a baby of that age. They should begin to interact with the world and their care-givers! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hate the music. It’s not just bad it’s 2016 type. I’m surprised she hasn’t used the 2016 whistle crap yet.

it did seem to me she has lost some weight. Not a ton but it looks like she is dropping a bit

anyone else hate these damn vacation houses as much as I do? This one was the least gaudy bec it had more normal rooms than usual but really, can three minions painted on a wall qualify as “themed”?

Reactions: 15
I am almost certain that J$ takes after Jen and baby O takes after Tim. Baby O has deeper sunk-in eyes that are closer together and he's also got what appears to be a bigger nose (like Tim). I think when baby O is closer to 6 months we will really be able to compare. It just seems to me that baby O is just not that interested in anything yet and is more docile.....at the moment. A lot of milestones are made by the time they are 6 months, so only a short time will tell. I also think they filmed J$ a heck of a lot more at this age so baby O always seems so elusive and almost rare. Just my perspective.
It is true Jackson had a lot more “close ups” than Oliver at this age.

My previous post showed a vast difference in their demeanor and engagement at three months.

Just because children reach milestones at different rates, doesn’t negate the visual evidence we see in the TTT videos. Nor does it invalidate my masters studies in early childhood education and special education.

You talk mostly about physical traits.
J$ looks like DJ and BO looks like Tim.
I am more concerned about how Oliver being a container baby is affecting his developmental growth, cognitively and physiologically. He just isn’t meeting the milestones he should have by now.

I would love to be wrong and hope that your POV of BO catching up on his milestones by six months old comes to fruition.
But at this point I have my doubts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I get that every baby is different and that we are only seeing the moments they choose to show us, but I find it really strange that Jenn seems to say a lot of “look at him, he LOVES it”…they pan to BO and he has a frown, isn’t really moving around, etc. I mean, is that considered behavior he exhibits when he enjoys something? What does he look like when he doesn’t enjoy it? I feel like she is trying to gaslight the viewer that everything is fine with BO…convince us that we have seen him enjoying things.

The way they hold BO is also so strange. He is often pushed very close with a hand pushing his head against them. Looking at 3 month videos of J$, Tim often held him so he was facing out and looking at his environment. Jenn would hold him further down on his body and J$ was able to support his upper body and head on his own. J$ also seemed to be able to track the camera movement well at 3 months old. They would be holding him during intros to their videos and you would see J$ following the camera movement.

FFEE1F74-9194-4DA0-802A-FDA41DC70DE6.jpeg
27D466A2-44A7-4F21-963E-1049F1ED0AED.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The pool float Big Baby is strapped into seems so dangerous to me. If he rolls over he will be stuck under water. That thing needs constant supervision which we know the Trackers don't do. It's an inflatable death trap and makes me worry for Big Baby.

I thought J$ would have more swimming skills by now. For a kid who allegedly goes to weekly swim lessons and has a pool in his backyard he seems like a novice. Considering Dim was a lifeguard you'd think he'd make it a priority to make sure J$ can swim well.
Couldn’t agree with you more!

8F9DE55D-D857-4843-81D2-33F31819E81D.png

Yes, lifeguard Tim got lucky taking J$ into the ocean in just THIS
FEBB70B2-A778-46B1-B811-9C4EEDA76E10.jpeg

As was pointed out earlier, so many things could have gone wrong due to the unpredictability of the ocean waves and riptides. These puddle jumpers in a wave can tip the child face first into the water. Whereas a CG approved life vest will tip the child on their back.

And J$ does not SWIM!
He goes underwater for a few feet and is grabbed by the wrist/arm to pull him up to the surface.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm not very experienced with swimming in the ocean but this seems very far out and deep to take a 3 year old. Correct me if I'm wrong but a big wave could take J$ in an instant. It looked like they were closer to a boat way out in the ocean than they were to the shore. Dim thinks he knows it all and is invisible.
2.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I would not go that far into any body of water on my own, let alone holding a young child, a camera, and it's an ocean.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.